Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
briulliant up-date love the leg pulling reminds one of the off-screen pranks that they do!!
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome updates. Love their pranks. I love how Arnav made a list of life before KKG and life after KKGSR. Sweet.
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘tha nks...awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just reading it. Very nice...can you pm me too? Also please give some English translations..thanks.
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...loved their playfulness with each other...I hope nothing bad happens? Please do add me and pm me when you update next...thanks!
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww the list was sweet! Worried about the pre-cap...nervous but excited to read what happens next!! Hope you get better soon!! And thanks for the PM!!
Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

Just reading it. Very nice...can you pm me too? Also please give some English translations..thanks.

I am so sorry i forgot to add the english translations!!! Will do that! Thanks for the reminder!
ITS_LEENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update, it was fun reading
thanks for pm
kiddy-kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah that was a masti update.
Lol...they are too kiddish.
Its really nice to see Arnav finally enjoy his life.
But the precap is irking.
Waiting to knw wat's next๐Ÿ˜Š
Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

I am sorry to post the english translations late and here. forgot about it!!! Sorry

Chapter Three (English translations)

Wars and Confessions

"Arnavji, wake up" Khushi wriggled under his grip but he just tightened his hold on her waist, grunted in response and resumed sleep.

"I want to go, leave me..."

"Shut up Khushi and sleep. You are going nowhere" her mouth snapped open in astonishment in a perfect -O-. Here she was, stuck under this arrogant... Laad Governor; calling upon Devi Mayya for help hoping she wouldn't miss the morning aarti. She squirmed under him some more trying to loosen his hold on her but after a whole ten minutes she was annoyed.

Desperate times called for desperate measures.

She grabbed the first thing lying on the bedside cabinet and sniggered.

Well, well, look what I just found.

She pulled out her phone from under the pillow after she completed her
'task' and clicked a photo. Never could she miss such an opportunity after all she was Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. She lifted the 'dhai kilo ka haath' pinning her down and left sniggering.

The poor victim slept on unaware of his wife's revenge for making her late for the aarti.

His holiness descended the staircase just as they left the mandir after the aarti ready for his jogging when he noticed two anomalies.

1.       Instead of the usual 'good morning' the whole family burst into laughter even his Nani.

2.       His wife was moving backwards away from him trying to hide behind Di.

"What?" he inquired as his eyes followed Khushi around the living room.

"Chote, what does LG mean?"
his Di asked amidst giggles, knowing very well what it stood for.

"Why?"

"Arnav bitwa, when have you developed an interest in make up?" his Mami commented.

"What make up?" even as the words left him he caught his reflection in one of the French windows and his eyes widened in shock.

"What the-"

"Nannav mere bhai -"

Another "What the-" escaped his lips and he rolled his eyes at that familiar greeting. This was just what was needed, another spectator to his plight and none another than NK.

"What is this? Yeh tumne kya kiya?" he added in his heavily accented sing song hindi "kya yeh ek naya fashion he kya?."

"Hammare javab ka saval to do! (question my answer please)" he added when he got no reply.

Another fit of giggles ensued as the family greeted their newest and highly adored member, Nandkishore or NK. The distraction of the family upon his entry gave him enough time to pull his wife away from the crowd and into the room.

"What the hell Khushi! What did you do?" he pointed to his face and she burst into laughter.

In her irritation she had grabbed her lipstick from the dressing table and written LG on his forehead, in red. What she had not realized was that her husband may not check his reflection in the mirror before leaving for his jog.

"Sorry Arnavji. I didn't realize you would leave without checking yourself in the mirror' " her words remained incomplete at the incredulous expression on his face.

With an "unbelievable"  he stormed into the bathroom for a shower.

He had to get back at her for this.

He thought of hundreds of the pranks he had played upon an unsuspecting Akash or sometimes even his Di but he knew Khushi could catch upto his plan. He just needed one weakness and he would clinch the deal.

"Payal, what is Khushi scared of the most?"

"Amma" she replied unsure of where this discussion was going.

"Other than her, you know maybe a cockroach?"

"Yes, why?"

"Tell me, is she scared of cockroaches?" his interest piquing.

"No. Are you planning on taking revenge...
" she trailed off scrutinizing her brother-in-law.

"Payal don't you want to get back at her for all that mischief for once. You know!" he looked at her hoping he had made the right decision of involving Payal, an accomplice was always useful.

Payal studied him for a moment; she had to agree it was fun prospect to prank on Khushi for once rather than the other way around.

"You don't have to do much." He urged as she did not deny the deal.

"And I can record it if you like. We can replay it anytime we want. Come on Payal!" he added.

"Lizards, she is scared of them."

"Thanks Payal. I will let you know when and where. Deal"

"Deal" was Payal's only reply.

"Khushi please take his tub and water the plants on the terrace" Payal called behind her sister as she worked in the kitchen.

"Ji, Jiji, Just a minute"

Khushi made her way to the terrace carrying a tub laden with fertilizer and water singing her trademarked song,

"Aaj mausam hai sunhana,

Aaj pedho ko paani pilane ka hai bahana

What the- What the- Aaahhh"

Her song was cut short as an ear splitting shriek erupted from her mouth at the tiny scaly reptile sat on the door frame. In her fear, she had tried to make a run for it and the tub had overturned on her. She was soaked to the T in muddy water and screaming her lungs out frozen due to fear till she heard familiar laughter erupt from behind her and the end of the staircase.

"Jiji? Arnavji? Lizard!!!!"

Arnav made his way around her and pealed the reptile of the door frame easily and tossed it on her as a
finale and another set of screams issued forth as she hopped and turned mostly on one leg.

It is just that if a task involves Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, it can never go as predicted. There are always glitches.

As Khushi hopped on one leg trying to fight the 'monster' that lay well away from her, immobile on the floor, she slipped. She shut her eyes and braced herself for the hard fall to be encased in a strong pair of arms. (and Rabba Ve bellowed from the heavens above)

"Arnavji"

"Khushi are you alright?"

She pushed at his chest creating a distance between them, "How can you do such a thing? Now, where is that lizard?"

"Khushi, it was a fake."

"Khushi, are you alright?"
her Jiji ascended the stairs concern etched on her face.

"Jiji, you teamed up with him. You are my sister right!"

"Sorry Khushi!" her Jiji apologized, "but it was fun to trouble you" she added grinning.

"No problem Jiji. But I don't want to talk to you!" she whipped around pointing at him, while he just rolled his eyes at her.

It had already been a week since he resumed office but he could not get used to it. It was boring and erring silent after spending nearly a month with Khushi. He wished to throw a paper weight at the glass windows that demarcated his cabin to get rid of the silence. He wondered how he could have survived countless hours in his office before!

As he drew up a table to mark a set of changes in his life, he realized the arrogant bachelor Arnav Singh Raizada had transformed into a more calculative, patient and happy Arnavji.  He was a family man now!

Life before KKG.

1. Get up.
2. Jogging
3. Freshen up
4. Scream at Aman
5. Work
6. Scold/order Aman
7. Work
8. Look after Di.
9. Regular meals (occasionally and upon insistence).

Life with KKGSR

1. Get up and stare at her sleeping.
2. Jogging and thinking of ways to trouble her
3. Waking her up
4. Fight for bathroom rights
5. Eat breakfast with her and Di
6. Work/ pretend to work to annoy her
7. Look after Di
8. Make her smile.
9. Work (occasionally).

As he made his way at 6'o clock sharp into his room, he had not expected the sight that greeted him. His Khushi was crying! He had not seen her cry since the fateful night of her waking up and after his discovery today, her each tear felt like a million knives directed at his heart.

"Kushi! Ssshhh' stop crying!"
he hugged her to himself bringing her close to his heart.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?"

She nodded her head in a negative against his chest.

"Then what's wrong?" he asked in a soft whisper hoping she was not thinking about 'that day'.

"Nothing. It's ok" she said breaking from the embrace and wiping her tears.

"No, it's not. Tell me what's wrong!"
he held her hand as she tried to leave and pulled her back to the bed.

"I...I... I was watching an old video of us."

"Which video and why were you crying?"

She looked away as she said the following words, "The video of the Heer- Ranjha and-"

"And?" he encouraged her to continue as memories of that day came back mostly his abhorrent behavior later.

"I wondered about the last lines.." she made to leave once again as fresh tears made their way down her cheeks. She had never intended to bring that up but she wanted to know what he had left unsaid because those words had not been a part of the script, it was what he had felt for her.

"Jab jo bura kahaan uska koi matlab nahi,
Jab jo buraa kiya..uska koi matlab nahi
 iss pyaar mein sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahi,
bas ek cheez ka matlab hain,
ki mein hameshaa hameshaa tumse pyaar karta tha,
Aur hameshaa karta rahunga!"

Whatevr ill I spoke, it means nothing, 

whatever wrong i committed, it means nothing,

Right or wrong hold no meaning in Love,

only one thing holds importance,

that I have loved you forever and ever,

and I will love you forever!!!

"I love you Khushi!"

I really wish you liked the update! Its just that I couldn't write. however much I tried, the damned cold gets to me! so please bare with me. I know its a super late update. sorry for that ๐Ÿ˜”

Leave in ur comments even to criticize I appreciate it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sneak Peak

Here is a small sneak peak to the coming parts:

"Chote, woh Khushiji... just come home fast!" Anjali's voice broke and disconnected as he and Akash drove back home.

They had made a grave error and the damage had been done.

"He is there, Akash! Shit! How could I have let this happen."

Devilways