Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: The Glory of First Love. Chp6 pg 28 3 June NEW (Page 11)

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Gosh u seriously got to continue!!!
i do not want to know...
But still will ask..what happened to snakewa??
Does anjali know what happened??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devilways

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aphrodite88

Gosh u seriously got to continue!!!
i do not want to know...
But still will ask..what happened to snakewa??
Does anjali know what happened??

You will know in the next few updates! Thanks! Sorry if i made u cry in abandoned eyes!
-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
My Goldie Post!!!DancingParty

"Di! I'm going jogging! Do whatever you like. Let me suggest something Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, kuch paheno hi mat." he added as an after thought.

*ahem* chi chi...in front of Di???hawhhh!!!SP nuns will never ever allow this!!!LOL

"Waise bhi Di, kaunse shastro mein likha hai ki jo aapka pati kahe wahi pahena chahiye."

Feminism all the way!!!!LOLbut such a cute scene...i imagine it and for no reason it cracks me up!!

This is such a cute chapter...im reading it for the third or fourth time and yet im smiling like goofy!!LOL

This could have been the perfect OS you know!!!It wakes up the mushy side in me...and it gives me more cute ideas...!!!!Sleepy

Arnav refusing to go to office!!Shockedregister it in the records pleej!!!and anjali and khushi actually forcing him to go to the office...register this in the records too double pleej!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devilways-Grace-

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DM1810

My Goldie Post!!!DancingParty

"Di! I'm going jogging! Do whatever you like. Let me suggest something Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, kuch paheno hi mat." he added as an after thought.

*ahem* chi chi...in front of Di???hawhhh!!!SP nuns will never ever allow this!!!LOL

"Waise bhi Di, kaunse shastro mein likha hai ki jo aapka pati kahe wahi pahena chahiye."

Feminism all the way!!!!LOLbut such a cute scene...i imagine it and for no reason it cracks me up!!

This is such a cute chapter...im reading it for the third or fourth time and yet im smiling like goofy!!LOL

This could have been the perfect OS you know!!!It wakes up the mushy side in me...and it gives me more cute ideas...!!!!Sleepy

Arnav refusing to go to office!!Shockedregister it in the records pleej!!!and anjali and khushi actually forcing him to go to the office...register this in the records too double pleej!!!LOL

Sorry will have to ask my permission. Work copyright protected! 

Goldie... Tut tut... Dont you need to study miss PCB? 

Thanks!Tongue

-Devanshi-

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
brilliant update

Devilways

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Thank you for all your comments!!!

Chapter Two

A Secret Unraveled...

No Khushi! Dont you dare!

Don't even think about it, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!

Yes dare...

No Khushi listen, let's make a dea...

But before he could complete his sentence her fingers will all over him poking him and tickling him.

Out of the hundred secrets that Arnav Singh Raizada kept, there was one he pledged to take to his grave and beyond! No one could ever be privy to this one little secret!

The great ASR was ticklish!

Amidst various giggles he tried to hold her hands to stop her onslaught.

Wait hold it there! The stone faced, cold hearted ASR was giggling like a girl! No, No what the- way, lets call it laughing.

As various giggles; ahem... Laughter wracked his body; he tried to strike a deal with the beautiful devil.

Kh.. Khus... Khushi list..en. Ffine. Keep it. Juss.. Just stop.

She stood over him with hands on her hips and a victory smirk etched on her face. Any other time he would have loved to see this smile but right now he was having trouble catching his breath!

He doubled over, holding his sides cursing under his breath.

She walked out of the room with the photograph and a huge "Di" call.

Shit! She called Di! What if she told Di!

He looked skyward and mumbled, "Just this one thing. The one thing that nobody could ever know and now she does." That little, annoying, devil of a person and his wife, Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada knew! Therefore, the whole world would now know!

He needed leverage to shut her up and fast!

Another part of RM

Di, what are you doing here? You should rest.

Woh, Khushiji. I wanted to have Jalebis!

Jalebis! I'll make them Di.

Phew! Quick thinking!

He stood outside the kitchen listening to the easy banter of his wife and Di on far away topics and sighed.

A while earlier

He had intercepted his Di near his Nani's room before her.

"Di, where can I get good Jalebis from?"

"You fought with her again Chote?"

"No Di its not like that. She wants them."

"Its ok, Chote. I'll make them. I feel like having them too."

"But Di, in this condition."

"I'm pregnant not ill Chote. Relax."

That went better than I thought!

In the kitchen

"Khushiji, where did you find this?" Anjali picked up a worn out photo from the kitchen top and smiled.

"I was helping Hariprakashji in cleaning the store room. I found it in a cupboard there."

"He was so cute and fat but still grumpy."
a giggling Khushi remarked.

"Chote has always been like that. Akdu! He doesn't even get tickled Khushiji."

"Di, he does get-"

"KHUSHI! Payal is calling you!" a flustered Arnav entered the kitchen with a huff.

Phew! That was close! He raised his eyes skywards the second time in an hour and mumbled, "Seriously!"

"Di, I'll take you to your room and ask HP to get you the jalebis there!"

"Hi Khushi!" he greeted her in his soft husky voice, his lips near her ear.

"Eeaaahhh..."

The juice she had volunteered to deliver to Mamiji's room now lay in a puddle around the dressing table and in her favourite make up box.

"Hai Devi Mayya yeh kya hogaya" and Arnav Singh Raizada smirked. Here was the leverage. If you cant find one, make one. Amen!

"Khushi! Kya kiya tumne? Mamiji ka makeup kit pe juice gira diya! It was so expensive main Italy se laaya tha!"

"Humme maaf kardijiye Arnavji! Humne jaan bujke nahi kiya. Woh aap aise aaye to hum dar gaye."

He dragged her out of the room and into his room while she bit on her nails.

"Khushi jo hua so hua. Now let's make a deal. Kisine tumhe waha nahin dekha except me so don't worry. Main kisiko nahi bataunga but..."

"Aap kitne acche hai Arnavji."

"I am not done Khushi. Main kisi ko nahi bataunga agar tum kisi ko nahi bataogi!"

"Kya nahi batayenge?"
she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't act smart Khushi. Don't tell anyone that I can get tickled especially Di and give me the photograph."

"Nahi hum aapko woh photo nahi denge par hum kisi ko nahi batayenge. Please Arnavji. Humein woh photo chahiye. Aap kitne cute lag rahe ho, woh bhi bina kapdo ke!" she had thrown the last few words just to irk him.

Had she realized the implications of her words she wouldn't have been Khushi Kumar Gupta Singh Raizada.

"Oh. You think I look good without clothes, Khushi?"
he raised an eyebrow a tiny smirk on his face.

"Ah... Haan iss photo mein aap kitne acche lag rahe hai."

"Khushi waise mein abhi bhi itna bura nahi dikhta kyun?"
in one swift motion he plucked the waist coat buttons and discarded it.

"Kapdo ke binna..." he added for her benefit. He just pulled at his tie, smirk still intact.

"Aa..Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai?" he chose not to reply and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt.

"Kapde uthar raha hu. Tumhe mein binna kapdo ke accha lagta hu na?" he made a move to open the remaining buttons of the shirt but she caught his hand.

"Hai Devi Mayya! Humne aise kab kaha?"

"Abhi Abhi Khushi."

"Humara matlab woh nahi tha! Hum to iss tasveer ki baat kar rahe the!"

"Toh tum aab yeh keh rahi ho ki mein ab accha nahi lagta?"

"Humne aise thodi na kaha hai."

"Toh tum yeh keh rahi ho ki main accha dikhta hoon"

"Hey Devi Mayya!" she bit on her lower lip in confusion.

"Khushi tumhare gaal pure laal ho gaye. Baad mein sochke batana." he kissed her on the cheek, flicked her cute red button nose and made his way to the bathroom, a smirk on his face but not without a second glance at a dumbstruck and blushing Khushi.

She stood there transfixed a hand on her kissed cheek and mouth open in a perfect O as her face turned from tomato to beet root red.

I really really hope you like it. I am not the funny writer kind of a person but I don't want to start with the difficult part just yet. probably in the next chapter or later.
So, please let me know what you think!
Good, bad, worst. stick to hard writing??Confused

Devilways

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

rachealpriyakamkarmaryam0993Blozamshweta5126suma0119sukritaa12babli0204Archu61fan09manjusha_92gayatri_yimli95samaz95tokyognainaessesskiddy-kavyaSAM32taani16rashgirl000abraxosShabana0786AmidstTheWordsITS_LEENAnazibahriyarhararnavN0306ipkkndankmemories_imarhi101russelskhushishagun05casker-Grace-Hot.Pink.Heelsashred12bhaktiiifarheen75udaymanyata07samia19jeb1seeta_naipspup03vandana.sagardumas

Devilways Senior Member
Devilways
Devilways

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged

English translation

Chapter Two

A Secret Unraveled...

No Khushi! Dont you dare!

Don't even think about it, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!

Yes dare...

No Khushi listen, let's make a dea...

But before he could complete his sentence her fingers will all over him poking him and tickling him.

Out of the hundred secrets that Arnav Singh Raizada kept, there was one he pledged to take to his grave and beyond! No one could ever be privy to this one little secret!

The great ASR was ticklish!

Amidst various giggles he tried to hold her hands to stop her onslaught.

Wait hold it there! The stone faced, cold hearted ASR was giggling like a girl! No, No what the- way, lets call it laughing.

As various giggles; ahem... Laughter wracked his body; he tried to strike a deal with the beautiful devil.

Kh.. Khus... Khushi list..en. Ffine. Keep it. Juss.. Just stop.

She stood over him with hands on her hips and a victory smirk etched on her face. Any other time he would have loved to see this smile but right now he was having trouble catching his breath!

He doubled over, holding his sides cursing under his breath.

She walked out of the room with the photograph and a huge "Di" call.

Shit! She called Di! What if she told Di!

He looked skyward and mumbled, "Just this one thing. The one thing that nobody could ever know and now she does." That little, annoying, devil of a person and his wife, Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada knew! Therefore, the whole world would now know!

He needed leverage to shut her up and fast!

Another part of RM

Di, what are you doing here? You should rest.

Woh, Khushiji. I wanted to have Jalebis!

Jalebis! I'll make them Di.

Phew! Quick thinking!

He stood outside the kitchen listening to the easy banter of his wife and Di on far away topics and sighed.

A while earlier

He had intercepted his Di near his Nani's room before her.

"Di, where can I get good Jalebis from?"

"You fought with her again Chote?"

"No Di its not like that. She wants them."

"Its ok, Chote. I'll make them. I feel like having them too."

"But Di, in this condition."

"I'm pregnant not ill Chote. Relax."

That went better than I thought!

In the kitchen

"Khushiji, where did you find this?" Anjali picked up a worn out photo from the kitchen top and smiled.

"I was helping Hariprakashji in cleaning the store room. I found it in a cupboard there."

"He was so cute and fat but still grumpy."
a giggling Khushi remarked.

"Chote has always been like that. Akdu! He doesn't even get tickled Khushiji."

"Di, he does get-"

"KHUSHI! Payal is calling you!" a flustered Arnav entered the kitchen with a huff.

Phew! That was close! He raised his eyes skywards the second time in an hour and mumbled, "Seriously!"

"Di, I'll take you to your room and ask HP to get you the jalebis there!"

"Hi Khushi!" he greeted her in his soft husky voice, his lips near her ear.

"Eeaaahhh..."

The juice she had volunteered to deliver to Mamiji's room now lay in a puddle around the dressing table and in her favourite make up box.

"Oh Devi Mayya what have I done?" and Arnav Singh Raizada smirked. Here was the leverage. If you cant find one, make one. Amen!

"Khushi! What have you done Khushi! You spilt juice on Mamiji's make up kit. It was so expensive and I had bought it for her from Italy!"

"I am so sorry Arnavji. It was a mistake, I just got startled."

He dragged her out of the room and into his room while she bit on her nails.

"Khushi let it go. Now let's make a deal. Since no one saw you there except for me don't worry. I will not mention it to anyone but..."

"You are so nice Arnavji."

"I am not done Khushi. I will not tell anyone provided you don't tell on me!"

"What?"
she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't act smart Khushi. Don't tell anyone that I can get tickled especially Di and give me the photograph."

"No! I will not give you the photograph but I will not mention it to anyone if you like. Please Arnavji let me keep the photo. You look so cute in the photograph, naked!" she had thrown the last few words just to irk him.

Had she realized the implications of her words she wouldn't have been Khushi Kumar Gupta Singh Raizada.

"Oh. You think I look good without clothes, Khushi?"
he raised an eyebrow a tiny smirk on his face.

"Ah... Yes in that photo you do look good."

"I look good right now aswell, don't you thinkKhushi?"
in one swift motion he plucked the waist coat buttons and discarded it.

"Without clothes..." he added for her benefit. He just pulled at his tie, smirk still intact.

"Y..You what are you doing?" he chose not to reply and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt.

"Stripping Khushi. You like to see me naked right!" he made a move to open the remaining buttons of the shirt but she caught his hand.

"Oh Devi Mayya! When did I say that?"

"Just a while ago Khushi."

"I didn't mean it like that! I was talking about the photo!"

"You mean to say I don't look nice?"

"I didn't say that."

"So you mean to say I look good."

"Hey Devi Mayya!" she bit on her lower lip in confusion.

"Khushi your cheeks have turned red. Think about it and tell me later on." he kissed her on the cheek, flicked her cute red button nose and made his way to the bathroom, a smirk on his face but not without a second glance at a dumbstruck and blushing Khushi.

She stood there transfixed a hand on her kissed cheek and mouth open in a perfect O as her face turned from tomato to beet root red.

I really really hope you like it. I am not the funny writer kind of a person but I don't want to start with the difficult part just yet. probably in the next chapter or later.
So, please let me know what you think!
Good, bad, worst. stick to hard writing??Confused

Devilways

Edited by Devilways - 03 September 2012 at 9:34am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91Bella023mrigntigertiger5armadet_tu_achunada_aArchu61Livetopartyrosalinda92shr1234kamtokdinimli95rashgirl000maloseabraxosriyarITS_LEENAAmanramshagun05zafiHot.Pink.Heelsrashikatinsel..Anita..18shabbosnoopy84seeta_naips

ipkkndank IF-Dazzler
ipkkndank
ipkkndank

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Aww Awesome update Big smile  Love it Big smile 

"The stone faced, cold hearted ASR was giggling like a girl! No, No what the- way, lets call it laughing. " heehehehehheee 

I love that sentence and there are lot more but i'm not going to post them right here Big smile because then i'll make another update of yours and reader's might get confused then LOL LOL 

Really awesome update =) Love the way you have written it =) =) 

And OMG I"M first Yipeee =) =) =) 

Continue soon =) =)

Edited by ipkkndank - 01 September 2012 at 9:13am

Devilways

Go to top