Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

9th Aug WU - Where's the 'dosti'? (Page 4)

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
shraddha ...thank you Patent your  dialogue heheheh

Totally with you ... Sanchi was shown such a humble and helpful character and now she is totally opposite .
When Indu was at his worst she never gave it back to him ...at least verbally but now when Indu is nice to her or you can say cordial with her ... unnecessary she is humilating him every now and then.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91-Namita-lashy

Danika Senior Member
Danika
Danika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi04

Thanks for your efforts. Awesome update dear .

Today best scene was when Indu entered in the university after taking a nap '.( OMG he was looking damn cute '  )' . This is the first time I have seen a light conversation in the university between the two. I loved that brief conversation.

Sanchi s dialogue ' Hamari Nazar tum phar hai ' Hmmm it seems time is changing.

I don't know why Indu after recognizing Roop ' allowed her a comfortable exit from the Mathur niwas .Confused

When Indu requested for a cup of tea  . Sanchi s reaction was very bad and not justified especially when Indu once again has agreed to help her from tiwaris . I am afraid New viewers might take sanchi as a negative character in the show. LOL

Moreover in every episode why CV's are showing sanchi taking Indu singh for granted. Cry

Precap was funny ' everyone in the house was awake for some or other reason 'LOL

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index