Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

9th Aug WU - Where's the 'dosti'? (Page 3)

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the excellent update! Lol somehow after reading your update the epi seems more bearable!

@selvi lol good you already what I wanted to write! Rofl this mind to mind connection is great! I'm tried from work and babysitting, wanted to vent on IF about the epi, but found you already said want I wanted and with far less expletives! Chamchak! Mwah love you!
Plus rofl Sanchi vs the Tiwaris for the villain of RJN! Lol I wouldn't be surprised if next yr at SP awards, Sanchi is nominated for best villain or vamp at this rate!

@Namz rolf I know you blocked the word, but still I think we all know here what you think Sanchi is! Lol and what's more I agree 100%! That girl is driving me crazy! She blames Indu for everything that goes wrong, even after knowing that he is completely innocent! I think she has became too used to manipulating and being mean to Indu, that she really has forgotten how to be nice to him.
Something really big and drastic needs to happen to make Sanchi have some sense and decency knocked into her. Or better yet someone needs to kick her whiny butt off her self-made pedestal, and shatter her ego. I want the confident, sassy, ambitious and happy Sanchi back. To hell with this arrogant, minxy, power-mad, and smug Sanchi! I'm fed up with her dumb manipulative schemes, which only work because others, around her namely Indu, sacrifice a helluva alot, for them to succeed!

@Kuls I couldn't have put it better myself; Sanchi is not battling because her self-respect is at stake, she is battling to preserve her damn ego! I said a long time ago that Sanchi stopped seeing the difference between justice and revenge when she was fighting Indu. I mean if she really wanted justice for the wrong he did to her she would never say things like 'Watch how I make him dance to my tunes', or 'Now I will not rest until I make him fall in front of my feet begging for forgiveness in front of everyone'. This just proves that Sanchi wanted revenge not justice as she preaches she does.
Even now shes furious that the Tiwaris and Indu are daring to challenge her. She doesn't say 'How can they treat anyone like this', she rather demands to know 'how dare they do this to me Sanchi Mathur'. I mean I've lost count of the amount of times she's snapped at Indu that she will show him what 'Sanchi Mathur' is made off, or what 'Sanchi Mathur' will do to him.
Whereas before she used to warn him, that she would now show him what an 'ordinary girl' could do!I swear that girl thinks she's a combo of Einstein reborn and Jansi ki Rani! Rofl at least her and Indu are same-to-same on this one thing though!

@Rash I too loved Indu in this kurta, but my fav scene was once again the scene between him and Veenaji. I really liked it when he said he 'was the son-in-law of the house and any danger would have to go through him first'. That was a real Indu swoon moment...
Plus I loved the look of understanding between sasuma and damad later as well, when Indu comprehended that Veenaji didn't want Sanchi stressed out.
Lol I really hope tomorrow that the judge drinks the salty tea! Rofl maybe Indu will save Sanchi's behind though by saying that's the way he likes his tea! Sigh we all know he will come to Sanchi's rescue, but in return she will either be grateful for a nanosecond, or just shrug it off as her due, and continue being mean to him.

@Lashy lol loved your ego-meter! But in all fairness I have to blame the two men in Sanchi's life for her inflated ego problems. Number one is Daddy Dearest who has deluded himself that his daughter is the next freaking Messiah and that she can do no wrong! That foolish man eggs his daughter on with all her harebrained schemes, and has gradually become harsher and crueler to his wife as an result of her protestations. He plays a big part in making Sanchi and egotistical and smug nitwit!
But the lions share of blame IMO lies with Sanchi's duffer hubby himself; Mr. Indu Singh! If he hadn't foolishly gave her his heart on a silver platter to use and abuse then she wouldn't be half as power mad she is today! Sanchi gains her greatest ego boosts in watching how she can make Indu squirm and dance to her tunes. She loves her hold she has over him, and has no problem in excising it.
Indu really needs to grow a backbone and gain somemore respect for himself and his love! Sanchi keeps insulting his intelligence and constantly calls him a 'gawar', so he should shut her up by getting a decent job and start earning.
I used to have this mini fantasy that Sanchi will somehow force him to retake the entrance exam in attempt to both humiliate and force him off campus. But Indu after throwing himself into his studies and to prove her wrong would not only pass the exam, but ace it and in fact score more than Sanchi did during when she took it!
Also Indu should realize that if Sanchi can't respect him fine, but if she can never respect his love, than he deserves better.

Edited by suki11 - 09 August 2012 at 4:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaRashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks Suki...its definitely not self respect  war ...because self respect war always fought from 2 side...So what she did in June was self respect war...What she has been doing from this divorce track is self inflicted ego war...behaving like snobbish prejudiced Narcissist ..
I always believe your behavior should always be a mirror image of what you receive, So neither I am fond of Anita type doormat character who take back everything,  nor her character nowdays with this overflowing arrogance which she love to drip on Indu whenever wherever she can
When other side is civilized and normal in his behavior, there is no need to put display of your smugness, arrogance, in every word you speak, in every action you do,,,,
A one sided war is always to boost your own ego...that's what she has been doing...A person who let their EGO rule over their senses...always fall on ground...Once Indu did it...now she is doing it...I believe finally its time for her fall...

Edited by kuls11 - 09 August 2012 at 10:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Lol...Suki you understood and agree...i was so frustrated with Sanchi...omg...she is full of hot air!

Great post Kuls, yep its all ego, its not about justice anymore. Sanchi needs to fall, Indu did when he lost the election and agreed to give Sanchi the divorce. at the risk of sounding like a broken record, i am going to say again...Sanchi is seriously getting on my nerves. She is so freakin' ungrateful!

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Shraddha … ego meter is a unique and interesting way to give rating to Sanchi… She is right now on 4 and will not take much time to slip to no 5.

@Suki… totally with you … the increasing bonding between Veena ji and Indu is really good to see .

@Kul , selvi  , Namz… Hot air balloon ….LOL

Gals … same point even I want to raise … why sanchi is shown so rude when it comes to Indu singh unnecessary.

I still remember the episode which hooked me to RJN … …  sanchi was wearing  western dress and Indu in the classroom was creating hue and cry . I was thinking star plus girls only cry and then give up. Who is this girl?

The way sanchi handled the situation … I was so damn impressed and decided to regularly watch this show .Later on it was other way round …. Property paper, jail to indu …. Sanchi s character lost respect in my eyes .

Now, the situation is this that she is the most irritating and unstable character. So, CV's started off well but now they have lost the way ….

I must confess that I am addicted to RJN and Indu singh…. Not even a single episode I have missed since April .

Danikasuki11roshaeldsouza91

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i loved when indu said that he should also be the part of pooja as he is a married man now
Again when hd said that i m the son in law of this house. Every danger first have to deal with me.

Insa scenes and indu's dialogue for her dangerous biwi while muttering to himself.
Roop's acting plus funny abhimanyu

Overall it was an average episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

i loved when indu said that he should also be the part of pooja as he is a married man now
Again when hd said that i m the son in law of this house. Every danger first have to deal with me.

Clap loved it...

agree with you too twinnie Hugwe always stand on the same pedestal.. 

@ suki... same 2 same... 
seems like all of us are on the same pedestal when we say we want sanchi to tone down her arrogance.. i want her to realize that just cos she's from a more forward background or more educated doesn't make her a better human being than Indu Singh... he did his mistakes and has/is trying to atone for them (albeit in his own semi-gunda way) i hope she acknowledges some of it... 

@ rash i liked sanchi when she helped the pensioner's son ...when she helped mehek...and all those episodes... at that time, if you remember even when Indu Singh used to behave silly - she never used to have any prejudice against him like calling him 'gawaar' etc... after that i've liked her but less and less...now i don't like her very much.. as you mentioned... 
again this is not to say i dont like pooja... Embarrassed

Edited by lashy - 10 August 2012 at 3:01am

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
@ selvi

you had problem naming the episode.. it should have been called dangerous episode.. indu ne do baar use kiaROFLROFL superb university scene..
indu's dialogue and expressions as always awesome kitna cute laggta hai woh...wow.. kitna handsome hai woh.. haai his eyes... ohho selvi again distracted..
badi dangerous banti jaa rahi hai yeh din bhar dinLOLROFL
lashy -> Day Dreaming

haahahahaha yeh ladki ko koi reason nahi chahiye hota hai bass shuru ho jaati hai indu per halla bolROFL 

I don't understand why she used the word dosti then - basically she's just scheming to use such terms so that Indu will stay on her side till she gets the Tiwaris.. then she can kick him out... Cry

HIS HOUSE IS IN DEMANDLOLROFL am sure indu/AD ke baad agar koi aur demand me hai toh woh ye ghar hai.. jo dekho issi ke ghar ke paper ke piche pada haiROFL@precap- hahah everybody on the dance floor i mean mathur niwas..ROFL sabb koi na koi mission me haiLOL pati patni bhi ek saath ek aur mission me LOL MISSION PAPER KAUN PEHLE DHUDHEGALOL

The precap is horrible.. i became so upset after seeing that.. one one hand were some beautiful episodes like the one where INSA meet in jail.. and when Indu loses the elections... and on the other hand we have episodes like these.. Cry

@your another post based on prejudice ka reply.. hahaha type 4- sanchi absolutelyROFL
abb thode din aur thehre na yeh mama mami toh kahin tadhaaamOuch karke 5th me na slip ho jaaye..LOL
Thanks looks like I should have started the ego-meter in a separate thread for the benefit of the rest of the members

haan as rash said.. agar koi pichle epi's na dekhega toh sanchi ko villain sochenge.. ROFL
Rashmi you need to patent your dialogue above Clap...(its becoming as popular as the Neha Dhupia's famous dialogue In bollywood only SRK and Sex sells!)

Edited by lashy - 10 August 2012 at 3:11am

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
tbhi to hum log twinni h

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index