Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

9th Aug WU - Where's the 'dosti'? (Page 2)

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
itni mehnat se comment likha post nhi hua...i hate u net server.
I will again comment tommorow on my favourite scenes. Gud nght

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

ashalina Newbie
ashalina
ashalina

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Why is Sanchi being a mean 0*&$#??? Didn't they just call truce last night. The CV's are themselves not sure how they want Sanchi to behave! I am sick of Sanchi yelling at Indu!

SAME HERE SHE IS GETTING ON OUR NERVE NOW Angry  SORRY BUT SERIOUSLY TIRED OF WATCHING SAME SANCHI EVERY DAY.Confused 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikasuki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Types of people - Tongue based on scale of arrogance and prejudice [1- min 5- max]

Type 1) These people can never be prejudiced. They are not capable of being arrogant even if they tried or if the need warranted it - basically doormats and pushovers (like Anita)

Type 2) There are some who are not arrogant/prejudiced, but DO stand for their rights i.e. not giving up one's self respect and such people don't act like doormats (like Mehek)

Type 3) There are some who are otherwise good, but turn arrogant and prejudiced whenever they feel their right/honour is being questioned threatened (even if it isn't necessarily the case) (Indu)

Type 4) There are some who can be nothing other than arrogant and prejudiced (Sanchi)

Type 5) Beyond this is the vile scum of the universe like Radha and Sadanand Tiwari...

So Sanchi is just a bit away from turning into Tyoe 5 ...LOL at least according to this scale... beware Sanchi

as Rash said, if people hadn't watched the Feb-Mar episodes, they'd think Sanchi is the villi of this serial... Confused

Edited by lashy - 09 August 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-Silentsoul

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@shraddha- thanks sweety.. Hug

hahahah just finished watching the episode...

you had problem naming the episode.. it should have been called dangerous episode.. indu ne do baar use kiaROFLROFL superb university scene.. humari nazar tum par hai.. haaha haan sanchi padhai rehne do indu per hi dore daaloLOLROFL
indu's dialogue and expressions as always awesome kitna cute laggta hai woh...wow.. kitna handsome hai woh.. haai his eyes... ohho selvi again distracted..
hahah antaryami ... adbhudh shakti.. yes indu you dont know your only wife is shaktiwomanROFLROFL
best dialogue as usual was indu/AD's only... yeh university ke dialogue.. but all time fav scene today was.. him saying.. badi dangerous banti jaa rahi hai yeh din bhar dinLOLROFL

today's episode was dangerous antaryaami or you can say the baba episode...ROFL hahah i so loved the way indu bangs on the door.. yeh style usse koi nahi cheen saktaROFL uska janmasiddh adhikaar hai daraaaza bang karne kaROFLLOL jab dekha toh door ko tdne me laga rahta haiLOL
sabka expressions jab darwaaza pe bang bang chal raha tha... was hillaious haha hass hass ke pagal ho gai.. sab kya darr gaye the.. baba ji the teesra mama ji(this time roop panda's ) ... 1st wala was tiwari.. 2nd the guru ghantal the superhero.. LOL now the third place for mama's position goes to... baba ji the paper walaROFLROFL 

hahah indu also is confused yeh iske sasural me kya hota rehta hai.. hamesha koi na koi kaandROFL haan mayya ke lalla kahan chonch maar di..LOL

haahahahaha yeh ladki ko koi reason nahi chahiye hota hai bass shuru ho jaati hai indu per halla bolROFL jabb dekha toh khadi hogi aur shuru ho jayegi.. ek cup chai hi toh maangi tere deewane ne... koi chori thodi ki..( now yeh dialogue mene indu ke dialogue se jodkar banaya.. ) uske saare purane dialogues chipak gaye mere brain memory me..LOLLOL

yeh lo chai me namak kam hai.LOL. i mean namak haiLOL nahi pura daal de namak.. aur  jao jhansi ki rani... kabi kabaar mummy ki bhi suna karoLOL
bhagam bhagam doesn't help always..ROFL
ab bhugto.. judge ko chai pe kisne bulayaLOL abb judge piyegi woh chai .. waah waah.. mazaa ayegaROFL abb sanchi bolo bolo... aur chillaao hamare pyaare indu koLOL

@precap- hahah everybody on the dance floor i mean mathur niwas..ROFL sabb koi na koi mission me haiLOL pati patni bhi ek saath ek aur mission me LOL MISSION PAPER KAUN PEHLE DHUDHEGALOL
yeh judge bhi unke ghar per rehne aa gai.. aissa anokha judge life me pehli baar dekhne mil raha hai.. aur mujhe aur hassi aa rahi haiROFL darwaaza band kijiye judge jiLOL per apne ghar ko chorkar kisi aur ke ghar..LOL

THIS HOUSE IS IN DEMANDLOLROFL am sure indu/AD ke baad agar koi aur demand me hai toh woh ye ghar hai.. jo dekho issi ke ghar ke paper ke piche pada haiROFL

@your another post based on prejudice ka reply.. hahaha type 4- sanchi absolutelyROFL
abb thode din aur thehre na yeh mama mami toh kahin tadhaaamOuch karke 5th me na slip ho jaaye..LOL

haan as rash said.. agar koi pichle epi's na dekhega toh sanchi ko villain sochenge.. ROFL waise hum jo itne dino se dekh rahe hai, kya kam aisaa soch rahe hai..LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Good fun post Twinnie...i agree Sanchi is just full of hot air! Her bubble should burst soon or she would become totally evil! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Good fun post Twinnie...i agree Sanchi is just full of hot air! Her bubble should burst soon or she would become totally evil! 

How much it hurt  me ..LOL..Wink..I have to accept...if they will not bring down Sanchi...to normal human being from being Self conceited Narcissistic, ...people will start thinking her evil queen of the show...When human being reach a stage like this so full of themself , that's definitely mark the beginning of their downfall...I hope she get that sooner and better

Edited by kuls11 - 09 August 2012 at 3:22pm

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

How much it hurt  me ..LOL..Wink..I have to accept...if they will not bring down Sanchi...to normal human being from being Self conceited Narcissistic, ...people will start thinking her evil queen of the show...When human being reach a stage like this so full of themself , that's definitely mark the beginning of their downfall...I hope she get that sooner and better

fir competiiton hoga for best negative character LOL sanchi v/s tiwariLOLROFL

and the award goes to neta ji sanchiLOL abb bolo haaanROFL
Wink

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 09 August 2012 at 3:35pm

suki11Rashmi04Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaeldsouza91

Originally posted by kuls11

fir competiiton hoga for best negative character LOL sanchi v/s tiwariLOLROFL

and the award goes to neta ji sanchiLOL abb bolo haaanROFL
Wink

Main yeh likhne vaalee...thi...

Saanchi...arrogant  se thodhi jayda...narcissist  see thodhi kaam hai...abhi...LOL
bolo haan...LOL

Yuck malti devi... bahut OTT character thi LOL

Edited by kuls11 - 09 August 2012 at 4:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index