vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ermmm...today's episode...what to say???πŸ€”

i guess i'll start with my long and non stop writing to express how i feel today...
love to read on my writing?please do so..u guys are always welcome...πŸ˜ƒ
hate to read my writing?i'm so sorry to annoy u n no need to read...i dun mind πŸ˜Š

Today's episode seems to be warm episode
what do i mean by warm?
let me explain...

when recalling today's episode it seems to be heat me up πŸ˜‘..with those slaps from yesterday n rona dhona scene with pappa guggal...and its start to get on fire...with pappa guggal deciding on being stern and strict towards suvreen...both papa n mama guggal ignoring suvi..please understand yaar...i'm young..based on my young instincts obviously i'll get mad when parents are comparing their child with the other youths whom they don't even noe...and it starts burning when i think about the time when pappa guggal asking suvi wether she just get drunk or she did something els(u noe wat!) n taking suvi's phone away when she was about to msg yuvi...arghhh!!!😑😭

but
its start cooling down...when thinking of the fact that suvi's friend n yuvi especially care about suvi so damn much and willing to take all the blame!!! thats dosti yaarπŸ‘...n the part where suvreen thinks of yuvi n their sweet moments n saying that she missed that idiot ❀️..it just make me feel better n hoping the best for yuvreen😍...the best part is knowing that yuvi would do anything to meet suvi..go for it cheetah!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ( still...this might get them in more trouble 🀒..ganuji..please naa..tis time just let them meet without any trouble 😭)

see...this is the reason why i said today's episode seems to be a warm episode...(maybe i sound stupid!but naaa..i dun care..heheπŸ˜‰ )

cant wait...for next week...

p/s:peace n no offence yaar πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammarkhan134 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i agree with u todays epi was emotional and there was sm hope.good post
vidya.G thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammarkhan134

ya i agree with u todays epi was emotional and there was sm hope.good post

thanks yaar πŸ˜Š
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mia tenx for updates as i havent see d epi...tenx very much dear😊 n its seems emotional...
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well the main thing concerning me is for what reason has puppa guggal gone to admin office of colg...and that yuvi shud b able to meet her or not..without any more problem...kaash yuvi mumma guggal ko somehow impress karde πŸ˜ƒ
vidya.G thumbnail
Originally posted by: gal.angel

Mia tenx for updates as i havent see d epi...tenx very much dear😊 n its seems emotional...

u r most welcome Oshu...πŸ˜ƒ
btw...miss ya friend πŸ˜Š

Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
vidya.G thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksrajvanshi

well the main thing concerning me is for what reason has puppa guggal gone to admin office of colg...and that yuvi shud b able to meet her or not..without any more problem...kaash yuvi mumma guggal ko somehow impress karde πŸ˜ƒ

i noe yaar...😊
i guess tis time pappa guggal will do anything to make sure suvi wont embarrassed him again n not seeing her friends anymore..😑😭
maybe i sound ridiculous..but i am hoping that mumma guggal will help yuvi n suvi after tiz...becoz mamma guggal ki nazar mein yuvi to ek ache ladke hai...πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@vidya-- fir toh poora DDLJ wali story chalni shuru ho jayegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gal's mom helping the boy πŸ˜‰
vidya.G thumbnail
@aksrajvanshi...i noe naa...but i wont mind if it happen..πŸ˜ƒ
suvi ki papa toh suvi ke saath nahi hai.. kam se kam  suvi ki maa to suvi ke saath rehne de naa..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aree i love ur writing..its jst like wht i feel n jst unable to express u give words to each one of my debate i nmt mind...
u r an amazing writer...
n i jst hope everything sorts out in suvreen's life...