Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Warm i guess :)

vidya.G Goldie
vidya.G
vidya.G

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Ermmm...today's episode...what to say???Ermm

i guess i'll start with my long and non stop writing to express how i feel today...
love to read on my writing?please do so..u guys are always welcome...Big smile
hate to read my writing?i'm so sorry to annoy u n no need to read...i dun mind Smile

Today's episode seems to be warm episode
what do i mean by warm?
let me explain...

when recalling today's episode it seems to be heat me up Angry..with those slaps from yesterday n rona dhona scene with pappa guggal...and its start to get on fire...with pappa guggal deciding on being stern and strict towards suvreen...both papa n mama guggal ignoring suvi..please understand yaar...i'm young..based on my young instincts obviously i'll get mad when parents are comparing their child with the other youths whom they don't even noe...and it starts burning when i think about the time when pappa guggal asking suvi wether she just get drunk or she did something els(u noe wat!) n taking suvi's phone away when she was about to msg yuvi...arghhh!!!AngryCry

but
its start cooling down...when thinking of the fact that suvi's friend n yuvi especially care about suvi so damn much and willing to take all the blame!!! thats dosti yaarClap...n the part where suvreen thinks of yuvi n their sweet moments n saying that she missed that idiot Heart..it just make me feel better n hoping the best for yuvreenDay Dreaming...the best part is knowing that yuvi would do anything to meet suvi..go for it cheetah!!! Thumbs Up( still...this might get them in more trouble Dead..ganuji..please naa..tis time just let them meet without any trouble Cry)

see...this is the reason why i said today's episode seems to be a warm episode...(maybe i sound stupid!but naaa..i dun care..heheWink )

cant wait...for next week...

p/s:peace n no offence yaar Big smile

Edited by vidya.G - 09 August 2012 at 9:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalmedhahpssoumyak.FieryPhoenix.ammarkhan134JinxRichagal.angel

ammarkhan134 Senior Member
ammarkhan134
ammarkhan134

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
ya i agree with u todays epi was emotional and there was sm hope.good post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalvidya.G

vidya.G Goldie
vidya.G
vidya.G

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammarkhan134

ya i agree with u todays epi was emotional and there was sm hope.good post
thanks yaar Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalammarkhan134

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Mia tenx for updates as i havent see d epi...tenx very much dearSmile n its seems emotional...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.G

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
well the main thing concerning me is for what reason has puppa guggal gone to admin office of colg...and that yuvi shud b able to meet her or not..without any more problem...kaash yuvi mumma guggal ko somehow impress karde Big smile

vidya.G

vidya.G Goldie
vidya.G
vidya.G

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gal.angel

Mia tenx for updates as i havent see d epi...tenx very much dearSmile n its seems emotional...

u r most welcome Oshu...Big smile
btw...miss ya friend Smile

Edited by vidya.G - 09 August 2012 at 10:53pm

gal.angel

vidya.G Goldie
vidya.G
vidya.G

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksrajvanshi

well the main thing concerning me is for what reason has puppa guggal gone to admin office of colg...and that yuvi shud b able to meet her or not..without any more problem...kaash yuvi mumma guggal ko somehow impress karde Big smile

i noe yaar...Smile
i guess tis time pappa guggal will do anything to make sure suvi wont embarrassed him again n not seeing her friends anymore..AngryCry
maybe i sound ridiculous..but i am hoping that mumma guggal will help yuvi n suvi after tiz...becoz mamma guggal ki nazar mein yuvi to ek ache ladke hai...Day DreamingBig smile
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
@vidya-- fir toh poora DDLJ wali story chalni shuru ho jayegi LOLLOL gal's mom helping the boy Wink

vidya.G

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index