crazzyhrt

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
poor khushi.. got such a teasing husband LOL

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

I can't say anything about the episode.I have no words to describe.
But I have to mention one thing that seemed very real.That is Payal and Khushi's conversation about Suhaag Raat.It is so real.The fear of an unmarried girl before her Suhaag Raat was perfectly depicted.Unmarried girls do share their fear with their married sisters.And married sisters also share how they felt before their SR.I am unmarried.And whenever the thought of Suhaag Raat crosses my mind an unknown fear engulf me.Same is happening with Khushi and happened with Payal.Though Khushi is married for 6 months,slept with the man in the same bed,had many intimate moments but still the mention of Suhaag Raat is quite uncomfortable for a virgin girl.

And Arnav is such a gentle man.He knows how to prepare his woman.He is giving her all the time to open up.And I felt finally Khushi has come out of the shell.She is very much comfortable with Arnav.The hesitation which she had in the hut is now going away.She is nervous but her heart is beating in excitement also.

RED - I am shocked to read this in your post  Shocked 
I never imagined you would describe Arnav as  a "gentle man " Big smile

Edited by sunaina02 - 09 August 2012 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

But I have to mention one thing that seemed very real.That is Payal and Khushi's conversation about Suhaag Raat.It is so real.The fear of an unmarried girl before her Suhaag Raat was perfectly depicted.Unmarried girls do share their fear with their married sisters.And married sisters also share how they felt before their SR.I am unmarried.And whenever the thought of Suhaag Raat crosses my mind an unknown fear engulf me.Same is happening with Khushi and happened with Payal.Though Khushi is married for 6 months,slept with the man in the same bed,had many intimate moments but still the mention of Suhaag Raat is quite uncomfortable for a virgin girl.

And Arnav is such a gentle man.He knows how to prepare his woman.He is giving her all the time to open up.And I felt finally Khushi has come out of the shell.She is very much comfortable with Arnav.The hesitation which she had in the hut is now going away.She is nervous but her heart is beating in excitement also.

When it comes to physical relationship he is a gentle man.I can not disagree that.He was gentle with Lavanya also.He do manhandle woman,abuse them but never had any creepy thoughts.
And I don't think such gentle man even exist in this world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
payal-kushi's scene was cute. I have a doubt whether kushi knows what SR means!!!!
207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
LOL i really love their sisterzz talks..! LOL
it really felt real..
Abi.Na IF-Dazzler
Abi.Na
Abi.Na

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunaina02

When it comes to physical relationship he is a gentle man.I can not disagree that.He was gentle with Lavanya also.He do manhandle woman,abuse them but never had any creepy thoughts.
And I don't think such gentle man even exist in this world.

You are right..When Arnav is romancing with Khushi he doesnt show his violent side..He is very caring and touches her softly..I have noticed this too Blushing
Obviously we wont get too see their SR but atleast I hope we will see some cute romance LOL
humsafar Senior Member
humsafar
humsafar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

and then your excitement shyness awkwardness dhak dhak increases 100 times when you have the mighty ASR as your husband! :P
hayeeeSilly

Go to top