Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vasiraju

may be he is busy  to increase the TRP's of another serial which he is associated with ๐Ÿ˜†

By doing what Dekhna hai toh dekho line๐Ÿ˜•
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really? The writers name were not there today? Ahh well, things have been great this entire week, I hope the changes took place earlier this week, eh? But Gauti jee is still on board eh?

Shwetha jaani, I am still grinning wide here. Bed tod diya, flirt karr liya, dhak dhak is back, hilarity all around, and suhag raat is brought up, someone is reading your wishlist!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by laddoo598 - 11 years ago
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i m happy as long as story is bang on the entire week was fab!!!!!!!!
soo good!
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Really? The writers name were not there today? Ahh well, things have been great this entire week, I hope the changes took place earlier this week, eh? But Gauti jee is still on board eh?

Shwetha jaani, I am still grinning wide here. Bed tod diya, flirt karr liya, dhak dhak is back, hilarity all around, and suhag raat is brought up, someone is reading your wishlist!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Na re screenplay writers are missing, tabhi toh I created a topic.๐Ÿ˜†

I cared less when Ved (Story writer)went missing yesterday from the credits, the guy who called Khushi WEIRD๐Ÿ˜ก

Gauti used to be actually excited about this show the way he described Arnav and Khushi in his earlier interview. Now it got reduced to we work hard, it is just a show, it is our bread and butter and dekhna hai toh dekhna.๐Ÿ˜•

Sad to see a writer excited about his characters say all the above towards the end.

Or MAY BE...HE is busy taking Anger Management and PR classes from Dogra, no Wonder Dogra was missing last week, he was busy preparing lesson plans๐Ÿ˜†

Tanu: They ran around the room, they laughed out loud, Badtameezi teaching ASR is back, tomorrow let us fine tune our list, what say?๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: sayli_sarun

i m happy as long as story is bang on the entire week was fab!!!!!!!!
soo good!

Agree  so long as the show continues to be good, we should really be happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
jo bhi ho I'm loving it
Check out this post too
1+2+3+4+5 tracks at a time
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
woww hegde quited?? thats good news !!! thats y i'm loving the epis these days...  hope he puts his full effort on his gopi bahu n her achaar !! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
lubbarun: So true.

ESR: Well to be fair to the guy he did write some fabulous scenes till Diwali I am guessing as long as he had full creative freedom.

Let us hope the new writers or the old writers if they return from the break, give us back the show we fell in love with.
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

lubbarun: So true.

ESR: Well to be fair to the guy he did write some fabulous scenes till Diwali I am guessing as long as he had full creative freedom.

Let us hope the new writers or the old writers if they return from the break, give us back the show we fell in love with.

well was mr. hegde  there in the team during those days ??? i read somwhr it was some other writer then.. plzz correct me if i'm wrong Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Jhalak: The epis have been pretty damn good since Dadi came. I wonder what happened?

Didikisaut: Could be, would love to know who the new writers are.

no they got a final warning with TRP n SP,,,, n Barun being there full time advantage to them๐Ÿ˜Š