Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Best scenes of today's episode,best episode ever!! (Page 3)

pavi1 IF-Rockerz
pavi1
pavi1

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
truly ...  loved it...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Very nice...I haven't watched the episode...But you gave me a good gist ! Big smileHug

NestleToulouse

cool-babe Senior Member
cool-babe
cool-babe

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetgal19

1.When Payal tells Khushi that she is very lucky to have ASR as a husband and then suddenly Khushi becomes shy and starts walking away (day dreaming i'm sure) and then the female version of IPKKND Title Track plays ! I loved that scene !

2.When ASR runs behind Khushi to take the photo back from her and Khushi runs from him,then she stands on the bed away from his reach,ASR does some sort of jump(that was so cuteLOL) and  both of them end up falling on the bed and it breaks and then both of them burst out laughing !  The best part of course was ASR laughing like that(though it felt so much like Barun laughing offscreen,for meLOL)Khushi laughing too felt like Sanaya laughing to one of Barun's jokes offscreen !   Did anyone else feel the same?Big smile

3.When ASR orders a new bed the next day and Mami asks him for the reason,then everyone starts to understand that "something" has happened and they give glances to each other and Khushi starts hiding behind something,she turns to walk away from the scene,suddenly sees ASR who winks at her !! Aaah ASR winking OMGDay Dreaming

4.When Khushi tells ASR that they are not actually married and they didnt do pheras like rokha,haldi,mehendi,sangeeth,suhaag raat etc then ASR suddenly asks her to repeat all the pheras to her and she she ends saying Suhaag Raat and he tells Khushi that she has become really smart and that they will start doing the pheras from backwards so Suhaag Raat would be the first!! I was like WOW !! Shocked haha Go ASR Day DreamingBlushingKhushi is shocked to say the leastLOL

5.Next day when Khushi wakes up he wishes her Good Morning and tells her that he is glad that she has woken up and remind her that today is the day of Suhaag Raat ! Khushi is all tensed LOL

What an episode ! Iam still blushing !!Blushing Aaah ASR !! What r u doing to us?Day DreamingBig smile 

What say guys?Am i right ? Do like and commentEmbarrassedBig smile

NK and dadi's conversation was hilarious...i m not chotte...i am NK...delhi mein beach nahi hai...mumbai mein hai...

NestleToulouse

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetgal19

1.When Payal tells Khushi that she is very lucky to have ASR as a husband and then suddenly Khushi becomes shy and starts walking away (day dreaming i'm sure) and then the female version of IPKKND Title Track plays ! I loved that scene !

2.When ASR runs behind Khushi to take the photo back from her and Khushi runs from him,then she stands on the bed away from his reach,ASR does some sort of jump(that was so cuteLOL) and  both of them end up falling on the bed and it breaks and then both of them burst out laughing !  The best part of course was ASR laughing like that(though it felt so much like Barun laughing offscreen,for meLOL)Khushi laughing too felt like Sanaya laughing to one of Barun's jokes offscreen !   Did anyone else feel the same?Big smile

3.When ASR orders a new bed the next day and Mami asks him for the reason,then everyone starts to understand that "something" has happened and they give glances to each other and Khushi starts hiding behind something,she turns to walk away from the scene,suddenly sees ASR who winks at her !! Aaah ASR winking OMGDay Dreaming

4.When Khushi tells ASR that they are not actually married and they didnt do pheras like rokha,haldi,mehendi,sangeeth,suhaag raat etc then ASR suddenly asks her to repeat all the pheras to her and she she ends saying Suhaag Raat and he tells Khushi that she has become really smart and that they will start doing the pheras from backwards so Suhaag Raat would be the first!! I was like WOW !! Shocked haha Go ASR Day DreamingBlushingKhushi is shocked to say the leastLOL

5.Next day when Khushi wakes up he wishes her Good Morning and tells her that he is glad that she has woken up and remind her that today is the day of Suhaag Raat ! Khushi is all tensed LOL

What an episode ! Iam still blushing !!Blushing Aaah ASR !! What r u doing to us?Day DreamingBig smile 

What say guys?Am i right ? Do like and commentEmbarrassedBig smile

same here...felt like Sarun were laughing...LOL

NestleToulouse

.Harshita. IF-Dazzler
.Harshita.
.Harshita.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Luv u Mr. ASR <3

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dorma

nice post... i felt the same when they both laugh... hi fiSmile... hey u left one akash questioning arnav LOL

Thank u so much dear !! Awwe yes i forgot that one ! Thanks for pointing out sweety ! HugI equally loved that sceneBig smile

Dorma

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I just loved the epi !! 

Loved all the scenes !!

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

NayuHug What an episode! All the scenes that you've listed were so awesome!!! Loved every single bit of the epi!!!

Am still wearing a large goofy grin on the face and blushing continuouslyBlushing Seriously I just can't get over that epi!!! Totally entertaining, romantic and adorable!!!

Arnav was so adorable today when he laughed at the broken bedEmbarrassed, and lol how naughty he was teasing Khushi about completing the rituals backwards...that was so damn hilariousROFLROFL I just can't stop laughing!!! And lol at Khushi's being so terrified at the idea of her suhaag raat!!!LOL

OMG I just loved loved the epi!!!

Tashu !! Hi againLOLHugTotally !!BlushingBig smileIKR !! He was so adorable !!Big smileI was just ROFLing the whole time !ROFLLOL Me too sweetie ! Awesome epi overall !!Big smile

tash10

Go to top