Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Best scenes of today's episode,best episode ever!!

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

1.When Payal tells Khushi that she is very lucky to have ASR as a husband and then suddenly Khushi becomes shy and starts walking away (day dreaming i'm sure) and then the female version of IPKKND Title Track plays ! I loved that scene !

2.When ASR runs behind Khushi to take the photo back from her and Khushi runs from him,then she stands on the bed away from his reach,ASR does some sort of jump(that was so cuteLOL) and  both of them end up falling on the bed and it breaks and then both of them burst out laughing !  The best part of course was ASR laughing like that(though it felt so much like Barun laughing offscreen,for meLOL)Khushi laughing too felt like Sanaya laughing to one of Barun's jokes offscreen !   Did anyone else feel the same?Big smile

3.When ASR orders a new bed the next day and Mami asks him for the reason,then everyone starts to understand that "something" has happened and they give glances to each other and Khushi starts hiding behind something,she turns to walk away from the scene,suddenly sees ASR who winks at her !! Aaah ASR winking OMGDay Dreaming

4.When Khushi tells ASR that they are not actually married and they didnt do pheras like rokha,haldi,mehendi,sangeeth,suhaag raat etc then ASR suddenly asks her to repeat all the pheras to her and she she ends saying Suhaag Raat and he tells Khushi that she has become really smart and that they will start doing the pheras from backwards so Suhaag Raat would be the first!! I was like WOW !! Shocked haha Go ASR Day DreamingBlushingKhushi is shocked to say the leastLOL

5.Next day when Khushi wakes up he wishes her Good Morning and tells her that he is glad that she has woken up and remind her that today is the day of Suhaag Raat ! Khushi is all tensed LOL

What an episode ! Iam still blushing !!Blushing Aaah ASR !! What r u doing to us?Day DreamingBig smile 

What say guys?Am i right ? Do like and commentEmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by sweetgal19 - 09 August 2012 at 9:49am

The following 198 member(s) liked the above post:

varshap10astitvarockssuecrth81frenchyrithuparnahelenMPink77sharmilakirangem_14pervinnkkgFanreet.arnavshornaSRKangleshrutitmariamtkshiti123HasyaReddyAppleIphone.pienessa87deeparshiFarro12jasminsandrilabsforsiirene95naiduPotatoefreaknicky97jiumlavanyalavandarkangelpDeborarabiacasaswathichittooriminnumaAS77zainkimamaRvicssakwDeepjas23madarfanchits_70royal16abhiya1meeta27dent4ualiazraanumadduricoasta_70shalinikanagus_mgSimone2005ananya93deeptha93KhuarvArchu61manjulak18Lucifer16shreenishkala74JOSH1junelilyshabi8kitty789Atyayazizeh123pri3loveCuriousmindaira02MithilaTorrmskdsctomndjerryLIONHEARTpayel3004advaitacagirlPCdublinArshiluvu27thaaniyaatipreetBanaya1ELLUNDAAh-arshi89marnali04ohmygodurgreataadhiraiDazeedimple288Crazy_1001priyankaaRandomGirlxoxo_BaruNiallnirbasitokasaf_ZGHsaddafmahmoodana-twilightPrasanna_dhanusslmay11SyedaFaizashanthipriyamalleeashw99Forumuser_crackerszone-Devanshi-subiamaninajnarunna_178Mallu_galxogopi1022mini16RushilovesBarunginaclovearshi01archie_79maaneet_foreverAliya_hzsnsweet-fairyAR-ARHI_nailaGurruKiDeewani-ipkknd06angelic_leena_3-Smiles-TheCaptainsamin6sama50LumosMaximamayabegumsun_shine_girlonetwothreeSafi123arshiipkkndluvArnavKhushijodi-krrish-Rainbow_petalsshagun05srain10BornToShipArShicrazzyhrtArshidiehardfanvellainsaannaughtymalluArshig8deeswarnaSaRun.abhi_arshiloversamanthanapavi1dushturainPunkin221yyy2krish3saima4744JUHI.HI--drama_queen--smitar-Saba-fan145Yellow.arshi_karishAlyaa_27--sumana13--Sidda8ShiningStar18AR_EternalLoveamaypranay-Garima-ARJRANSIDVARSKVeena..anu17-Sush-.Sad.But.True.pinky89incandescentseelakssarra0SamiyaIPKKNDLyssaPiecocoatreetvpal007Tia.0-ElmoFuj-.FairyDust.ameena671ARS24pieryrosesoharacandykrush...Tanu...Srilathalollanoclapspleaseadithyan.SobtiLicious.GodhuliLogontash10lazyleavesIWishICouldArshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mk-Rehnuma-

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
loved it.. ASR is going to be the full week episode stealer...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aliazraForumuser_GurruKiDeewani-...Tanu...NestleToulouse

Dorma Senior Member
Dorma
Dorma

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
nice post... i felt the same when they both laugh... hi fiSmile... hey u left one akash questioning arnav LOL

Edited by Dorma - 09 August 2012 at 9:14am

aliazraGurruKiDeewani-ArnavKhushijodi...Tanu...NestleToulouse

MoNaya_Indira IF-Dazzler
MoNaya_Indira
MoNaya_Indira

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Wow. Fantastic episode... Xx I enjoyed it a lot... I'm going to watch it repeatedly...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aliazraDormaNestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
NayuHug What an episode! All the scenes that you've listed were so awesome!!! Loved every single bit of the epi!!!

Am still wearing a large goofy grin on the face and blushing continuouslyBlushing Seriously I just can't get over that epi!!! Totally entertaining, romantic and adorable!!!

Arnav was so adorable today when he laughed at the broken bedEmbarrassed, and lol how naughty he was teasing Khushi about completing the rituals backwards...that was so damn hilariousROFLROFL I just can't stop laughing!!! And lol at Khushi's being so terrified at the idea of her suhaag raat!!!LOL

OMG I just loved loved the epi!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93Forumuser_NestleToulouse

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
when Mami says what exactly they did that bed is broken... Khushi was hiding behind the diya... that was very very cuteeLOL

aliazrasamin6dushturain...Tanu...NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinja

loved it.. ASR is going to be the full week episode stealer...Wink

Me too dear !! Yes he certainly will be Big smileEmbarrassed
tvpal007 IF-Sizzlerz
tvpal007
tvpal007

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

posted this on another post too.

Apologise ,but my brains are still frozen after the episodeWink

Aaj Mausam Hai Suhaana

Saat phere lene ka bahana

Rabba Ve Rabba Ve Rabba Ve

Arnavji ne reverse kiya gadi

Suhaag Raat before the Shaadi

Rabba Ve Rabba Ve Rabba Ve

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sumna_06shabi8junelilyazizeh123dimple288AcnavneilannieKForumuser_samin6dushturainsamanthana...Tanu...tash10NestleToulouse

Go to top