Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Leeladhar!!! (Page 2)

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Forget this shilpakar, where is Sukarn? I wanted a scene between him and his mami. 

HIS nakchadi maamiLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Forget this shilpakar, where is Sukarn? I wanted a scene between him and his mami. 

@ highlighted - nahin foram its IMPROVISED VERSION of  his nakchadi maamiLOLLOLLOL...aawww i MISS sati lyk hell...i had tears and that BG was epic yaar Cry

Edited by Yukthi - 10 August 2012 at 4:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.sravyasukhi...foram.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi

@ highlighted - nahin foram its IMPROVISED VERSION of  his nakchadi maamiLOLLOLLOL...aawww i MISS sati lyk hell...i had tears and that BG was epis yaar Cry

me too miss sati like helllBroken Heart and the background music of flute i missed it Cry got to listen in dkdm after a long time. that music was always played when mahadev and sati comes face to face every time and nowadays that music is not played at all and even miss karpur gauramCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Skittle16kavya.sravya.FairyDust.sukhi...

Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Excellent epi. Leedladhar ne leela rachayi and he finally got Parvati to do what he wanted. The moments between Shiv and Parvati was beautiful and sweetly romantic. They looked lovely together.
Also liked the part of Sati's culmination into Parvati which was beautifully done. Parvati is going to be the forefront hereon as her past would finally come to a rest. Very nicely done. Overall a fab epi. Well done DKDM teamClap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.foram.

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yukthi

@ highlighted - nahin foram its IMPROVISED VERSION of  his nakchadi maamiLOLLOLLOL...aawww i MISS sati lyk hell...i had tears and that BG was epis yaar Cry

me too miss sati like helllBroken Heart and the background music of flute i missed it Cry got to listen in dkdm after a long time. that music was always played when mahadev and sati comes face to face every time and nowadays that music is not played at all and even miss karpur gauramCry

Awww...i too miss sati a lot guys...CryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.foram.

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
A brilliant episode again by the team of DKDM. And Mohit was outstanding and very very handsome. His expression were too good a million dollars one. And the scene between him and Sona were great. But I have to ask how did Mohit manage to eat all that food. The poor man must have been feeling so full.  I missed it last night due to heavy rain so saw it just now. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

foram.

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Yes dear just amazing epi the Khana act by Lord Shiva was awesom...Loved every bit of epi specially 1st part, For the Precap i think Mahadev went to bring Daksh n Prasuti for Maa Parvati sake...

foram.

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I am loving it the epis are really amazing...

foram.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index