Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Yukthi

@ highlighted - nahin foram its IMPROVISED VERSION of  his nakchadi maami😆😆😆...aawww i MISS sati lyk hell...i had tears and that BG was epis yaar 😭

me too miss sati like helll💔 and the background music of flute i missed it 😭 got to listen in dkdm after a long time. that music was always played when mahadev and sati comes face to face every time and nowadays that music is not played at all and even miss karpur gauram😭
Excellent epi. Leedladhar ne leela rachayi and he finally got Parvati to do what he wanted. The moments between Shiv and Parvati was beautiful and sweetly romantic. They looked lovely together.
Also liked the part of Sati's culmination into Parvati which was beautifully done. Parvati is going to be the forefront hereon as her past would finally come to a rest. Very nicely done. Overall a fab epi. Well done DKDM team👏.

Originally posted by foram.

me too miss sati like helll💔 and the background music of flute i missed it 😭 got to listen in dkdm after a long time. that music was always played when mahadev and sati comes face to face every time and nowadays that music is not played at all and even miss karpur gauram😭

Awww...i too miss sati a lot guys...😭😭😭
A brilliant episode again by the team of DKDM. And Mohit was outstanding and very very handsome. His expression were too good a million dollars one. And the scene between him and Sona were great. But I have to ask how did Mohit manage to eat all that food. The poor man must have been feeling so full.  I missed it last night due to heavy rain so saw it just now. Looking forward to tonight's episode.
Yes dear just amazing epi the Khana act by Lord Shiva was awesom...Loved every bit of epi specially 1st part, For the Precap i think Mahadev went to bring Daksh n Prasuti for Maa Parvati sake...
I am loving it the epis are really amazing...
Originally posted by Vabs

A brilliant episode again by the team of DKDM. And Mohit was outstanding and very very handsome. His expression were too good a million dollars one. And the scene between him and Sona were great. But I have to ask how did Mohit manage to eat all that food. The poor man must have been feeling so full.  I missed it last night due to heavy rain so saw it just now. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

yes i too wondered how mohit managed to eat so much.
he was actually shown eating this much!😆
Normally, it's Narayan that I associate more w/ leelas.  Did Mahadev also do many of those?  I know that Krishna was particularly fond of leelas, but is that true about all the deities?
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Normally, it's Narayan that I associate more w/ leelas. Did Mahadev also do many of those? I know that Krishna was particularly fond of leelas, but is that true about all the deities?

don't knw about brahmadev but yes mahadev was a leeladhar.