SwaRon OS ~One fine Morning~

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys here is another OS by me...i honestly have no idea what possessed me to write such a crappy thing...and then post it but i was hell bored and wanted to write something romantic its been a while since i wrote any romantic stuff mine last was i guess "playing with ice" but anyways this turned out to be even crappier than i thought it would and yeah i can't think of another title so u guys have to deal with it. anyways here it is enjoy.

ONE FINE MORNING

Her peaceful sleep was disturbed by the sound of shower coming out of the bathroom. She lazily opened her eyes and could still feel the stupid smile on her face. She could not believe that last night was true. It had been 6 months since their marriage. It was against her will and she hated the name "swayam shekhawat" to the core of her existence but she did not even know when she fell for him and how hard she fell for him. He had promised her before their marriage that he would make her fall for him and she as knew from long ago that he was a man of his words. She blushed as moments from last night made their way back into her mind and she closed her eyes again she did not want to get out of bed so soon.

She opened her eyes again after 15 minutes and saw the man she loved standing in front of the cupboard with his back facing her. He was wearing his jeans was probably looking for a shirt to wear which meant that he was shirtless. The marks on his back reminded her some moments from last night and she turned a deep shade of red. He felt someone's gaze on his back and saw the reflection of his beloved wife in the mirror. She was gazing at his back and it took him only a moment to realize that what was it that had caught her attention. He smirked upon seeing her face a shade of red. She had shown him so many shades of red last night and now another one. He loved it when he made her blush like that. Then he said while turning around and looking at  her in the eye "looks like my wild cat was a little too wild last night" she turned even more red and threw a pillow at him which he caught before it could hit him. he chuckled and moved towards her, he sat on the bed and rested his head in her lap. She ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. Then said "get up….I have to take a shower" swayam "not fair….u should have told me earlier and I could have waited a few more minutes" Sharon smacked him and said while pushing him off of herself "u r such a shameless person" she had just taken a few steps towards the bathroom when he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards himself. She bumped in his chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist trapping her hands between him and his chest. Sharon "what r u doing?" swayam "nothing…..I was just wondering where is  my good morning kiss" Sharon "u r not getting any kiss…now leave me" swayam "u are being so un fair with me…first the shower and now my kiss" Sharon "well maybe u r right….I am being unjust with u" with this she brought her face closer to him and just when their lips were about to meet she found the right moment he let his guards down and she pushed him back. He fell on the bed and she started to laugh just then someone knocked at the door.

She moved forward to open it and just then a smirking swayam said "u r gonna open the door like that?" then it dawned upon her that she was still wearing his shirt nothing else. The person knocked again and sharon's forehead creased with worry and she said in a haste "oh…I am going to the bathroom u go and open the door" swayam placed a pillow on his head and then she heard a muffled sound "nope…I am not gonna open until I get my morning kiss" Sharon grabbed his foot and dragged him out of the bed. He hit the cold floor hard and glared at Sharon who looked at him pleadingly. He pouted and looked sideways saying "nope….no chance" the person knocked again and swayam cursed him under his breath "why the hell won't he go away" she grabbed his hand and pulled him so that now he was standing and once again said "plz swayam I promise I will give u ur kiss later just open the door now" swayam "no no no….NO" the person knocked again and this time Sharon smashed her lips against his and in a haste she smashed it with a little more than necessary force and swayam lost his balance causing both of them to fall on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and traced her lower lip with his tongue asking permission to enter her mouth; there was no way she could make it quick. She finally had to give in and the kiss turned out to be a passionate one and they broke away from it finally breathless. She yelled at him "happy u jerk whoever it was, is probably gone" swayam grinned. It had been ten minutes and no one knocked again. Sharon glared at him and just then after five more minutes someone knocked again a little louder clearly telling that the other person is getting irritated.

She looked at him and he sighed while standing up and going towards the door. Just then he heard her scream "stop ….ur back….wear ur shirt" swayam made an innocent face and replied "but u are wearing it!" he said it as a matter of fact tone. Sharon was ready to beat him blue and black. He grinned like an idiot clearly enjoying embarrassing and teasing her. She yelled "then wear another one" swayam pouted and replied "but I wanna wear that one" Sharon grabbed the nearby magazine and threw it at him. He dodged and relied "missed" she growled in anger and went in the bathroom. Then after a minute she threw his shirt out.

He opened the door wearing his shirt unbuttoned and with an irritated face only to find rey and kriya starring back at him with an equally irritated face. kriya "what took sooo long?" swayam "the same thing because of which u were awake till late at night" kriya turned a shade of red while rey smirked and replied "guess we came at a wrong time" swayam "a very wrong time indeed" kriya "you guys are so so shameless" swayam grinned and before he could utter a single word more kriya grabbed rey's arm and dragged him away saying to swayam "no need to say anything else we get it we r leaving" swayam grinned and closed the door Sharon had probably heard everything and boy is she gonna be mad at him.

Sharon balled her fists in anger and mentally screamed at swayam "gosh he is saying such embarrassing things….what has gotten into him" she heard him lock the door and then suddenly his footsteps were sounding more and more close. She quickly grabbed the bath robe and put it on. Then she went towards the door and tried to lock it but the lock was broken. She stared at it in disbelief and thought "it was fine yesterday…..arrrghhh I so hate u swayam" and before she had time to react she heard the door being open.

P.S: tada enough imagine the rest urself...anyways i am ready for jootas and tomatoes and last but not the least thanks a ton for the overwhelming response on my previous OS...seriously they r the sole source of my inspiration. plz ignore my mistakes it is written in extreme haste and plz will be late and oh i wanted to ask anyone of anime freak here?😳

thanks      

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing o.s...it was just awesome!!!!
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Baz, you're back. 🤗

Woman trust me, the next time you call your work anything bad and you really are going to have it from me. I told you this last time also, but it seems somebody has already forgotten. So let me repeat, your works CANNOT be bad.! And never forget that.

This OS was really nice. Very romantic. It's always a please to see, or in this case read, naughty Swayam teasing Sharon. Swayam is smart, I have to give him that, a bit too smart. 😆

And I saw this before the PM like last time, but still thank you for the PM (which you may or may not have sent by now)
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Baz...how dare u even call ur work bad...tumhe joothe aur tamatar sirf aisa kehne ke liye mil sakte hain😉... tumhara likha hua kuch bhi aata hai toh baaki sab background mein chala jaata hai...aur hamesha right time pe - how u correctly sense ki hame tumhare dose ki zarurat abhi hai???!!! 

Beautiful picture u painted here...I luv this romantic in u...very real...the Swaron conversation throughout was like watching it in action, u implied so many things which u didn't say in words...badaa badmash Swayam tha tumhara but a Swayam u cant help falling in luv with, lekin Sharon was the scene stealer for me...her every thought, action and blush was soo very Sharon...so lovable😍      

Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
how can u even say this os is one of ur bad works ???? humble much ??!!
another awesome os by u baz !!
beautifully written 👏
the os had smouldering hot SwaRon romance  😳
i have never read anywhere swayam being this naughty and teasing sharon 😆
totally loved reading it .
keep showering us with such amazing os's 😊

Edited by tanukaswaron - 11 years ago
Swayamonly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bhahahahaha... Sorry to start like this bt I can't luaghter after reading d end...;);):P Poor Sharon... Swayam is such a naughty boy...:P All n all the OS was freakingly awesome ...:) n u didn't pm me yaar...:(:(Edited by Swayamonly - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Baz never call your work crappy. They are always amazing. And thank God you chose today to write the OS. It was needed after the depressing episode of today.

Coming to this OS. You are seriously awesome when it comes about super hot SwaRon OS. But the best bit about ur work is that even though they are hot one could always feel the love. Everything is just aesthetically written that one can't help liking these OS's. This one was no different. SOme seriously amazing moments with Sharon's pov thrown in made this just awesome. Amazing work.

P.S - Didn't get the PM this time .
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

oh baz..i just love u gal...😳how can anyone be soo damn romantic..❤️u r one of swayam kind..😎i love ur romantic os..they are always super hot..👏n swaron adds magic to it..❤️i loved the part wer he is shirtless n sharon watches him..n the his dialogue callin sharon his wild cat.😳.naughty swayam n blushing sharon is a treat..😃thanx  alot..plss do write more👏

p.s n i never ever frgt to mention tat u r my favorite writer..⭐️
Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
This is amazing! Swayam is being oversmart,Haha! I loved it (:
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Dare if you ever call ur work bad!! 😡
it was just awesome os..full on swaron romance aaw..!! 
but i wished it was longer...

and ya continue writing ..loved it yaar!!👏