Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

9th aug WU (Page 4)

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

i reald somewhere is the first letter and the last letter is corectly then even jumbled words can be read so as she is dong it voluantarily i guess we can make do with such lil things no
Tongue
is jagat fasting i thought he was remembering how he used to fast with anandi? and also shivs family was too much otday, this was a total filler epi now today they will drag to the part when he telss them she is a divorcee and then monday we will see no problem and all are happy

i found the sginificance cute but they are just too jolly esp the dad( i dnt like him) rest i like.

@bold actually the scene is like this which makes you see he is fasting too first he was sitting along with Gauri and her mother when they were eating in the morning  though he wasn't eating anything but its not a part of ritual that husband should be up in the morning to sit with wifeLOL so it means he was up to observe fast too but Gauri didn't bother to know second when Gauri taunted him its i who is observing fast not you so its easy to say for you to relax i know whats my condition ...Jagaya felt hurted at this  and he remembered Anandi...Anandi was so patient with her fasting even when they were kids  and also when Anandi came to know  Jagaya was fasting too ..she became worried you havent eaten anything so far but i saw you taking sweets and nandu said Bhaisaa gave those sweets to me and Anandi became emotional and happy that Jagaya was observing fast for her too..she appreciated the worth of his fast for her from her heart  the scene was something like this for Jagaya to see difference between Anandi and Gauri ...Anandi always fasted for him from her heart never taunted him and appreciated the worth of his fast for her  while Gauri so selfish first she is doing so much drama for her fast and also without bothering to know for once her husband is fasting too she is taunting him like she has done a really great work for him Dead

Edited by hina13 - 10 August 2012 at 7:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRK

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Thanks fr the update !
keti Newbie
keti
keti

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

i reald somewhere is the first letter and the last letter is corectly then even jumbled words can be read so as she is dong it voluantarily i guess we can make do with such lil things no
Tongue
is jagat fasting i thought he was remembering how he used to fast with anandi? and also shivs family was too much otday, this was a total filler epi now today they will drag to the part when he telss them she is a divorcee and then monday we will see no problem and all are happy

i found the sginificance cute but they are just too jolly esp the dad( i dnt like him) rest i like.

Yes, even jumbled words can be read but not if it is every second word. And just because it is done voluntarily it is not automatically fine eventhough it is nice that she is doing it. A spelling check would help a lot. I would do the update myself but in my country the story is behind a lot. Regards

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index