thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear Payal ...Big smile

@mahi ..very well explainedThumbs Up ...yes Shiv's family will be very much like Singhs to  Anandi...and today the similarity given between Bhairon and Shiv's dad means he will  be Bhairon number 2 for AnandiBig smileAnandi's new inlaws will give her same love and care she got from Singhs...they all are  very good and will help Anandi move on in her life ..adjust in her new life and she  won't cry remembering Singhs much as her new  inlaws will make her feel actually she is still living with Singhs ..in this way Anandi will find it easy to adjust in her new life with her new family 

yeah feel sorry for Singhs .Anandi is heading for a good happy life but actual difficulties are heading in Singhs way .especially Sumi and Bhairon ..Ouchno Anandi will be with them neither Jagaya is there ..they will become too lonely  and Sumi has said many times to Anandi she hasn't broken despite losing her son because a daughter like Anandi is still with her but now when Anandi will leave it will be very difficult for Sumi to adjust ...cvs are so far making their story they are showing us Jagaya will redeem one day ...even seeing the current track it looks like he will realize his mistakes and leave Gauri and come back to his family ...i hope and wish  he does 

Gauri is Deaddisgusting ..she is worst ..Jagaya is a lot better than her ...he has some humanity alive in him a heart which feels others pain but Gauri is so selfish she only feels her own pain DeadJagaya has some sincerity in him ...he is fasting too along with Gauri but he didn't taunt her didn't even reminded her  but she has made a hell out of her fasting ...when you are so self centered not sincere to your prayers then why offering them? to show off ..disgusting ...yeah i hope her marriage plans fail big time ..cvs  i guess are planning showing two weddings simultaneously ..in comparsion to each other AnSh and JaGo...but JaGo marriage can't succeed like AnSh since a noble woman like Anandi deserves happiness not selfish and disgusting woman like Gauri..Gauri cannot succeed in her  selfish means  never ...she should taste failure and she deserves it  ...by the way she hasn't told Jagaya yet about her secret marriage plans with him Confused

Edited by hina13 - 10 August 2012 at 3:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMisseshapayalibm

keti Newbie
keti
keti

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thks for the update. Don't want to be unpolite but i can hardly understand it. Don't get me wrong as i am really grateful that you find the time for the WU however its quite confusing. Is it possible for you to go through your text again before posting it? As i believe that your english is fine but you're writing really fast and thus many mistakes occur and create confusion. If i'm the only one confused here then forget my comments. And thks again for taking your time

payalibm

padma_17 IF-Dazzler
padma_17
padma_17

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update...
man anandi still didnt break her fast rite or did she break it...
wat shiv family is too talkative not allowing him to talk at all...LOL

payalibm

IshaMish Senior Member
IshaMish
IshaMish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keti

Thks for the update. Don't want to be unpolite but i can hardly understand it. Don't get me wrong as i am really grateful that you find the time for the WU however its quite confusing. Is it possible for you to go through your text again before posting it? As i believe that your english is fine but you're writing really fast and thus many mistakes occur and create confusion. If i'm the only one confused here then forget my comments. And thks again for taking your time

I agree with Keti.. I also find it difficult to understand it some times.. I feel payal writes very fast and thus jumbles the alphabets like 'some = soem'... u can have a spell check before posting it...

also breaking it in small small paragraphs would be helpful...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123payalibm

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
i reald somewhere is the first letter and the last letter is corectly then even jumbled words can be read so as she is dong it voluantarily i guess we can make do with such lil things no
Tongue
is jagat fasting i thought he was remembering how he used to fast with anandi? and also shivs family was too much otday, this was a total filler epi now today they will drag to the part when he telss them she is a divorcee and then monday we will see no problem and all are happy

i found the sginificance cute but they are just too jolly esp the dad( i dnt like him) rest i like.

payalibm

minniee IF-Dazzler
minniee
minniee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

Thank you for the update...love your comments Smile

Big smileBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index