payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
in red my comments...πŸ˜ƒ

a man is taking vdo grafy of a village and dint saw the mud pit ahaead of him and and sudenly a rope is seen coming out if mud...and as soon as man touches that rope feels down in the pit of mud... i just remember our holi days in hostel...it was the best days of my life...lolzzz...holi time and our wardens use to lock themself in there rooms ...lolzzz..that was the day where we were head and they were nenee small peaces...nwo problem is how to bring them out of their rooms...so we use to assembel all the muds from our high jump and long jump pit and shoes poilish and whateva colours we can grasp to mix in that  mud and use to sleep it through the door gap btween floor and door...lolzzz...we use to throw bukets and wardens ahd no options but to open gates and we use to jsut carry them and throw them on the pit we ahd ready full of shoes polish...as much colours and lolzzz...mangoes hehehehehhe...and whole year we pay for this meschiif but as if we care...
anandi scolds the kids and shouts at them for such naughty work and ask them to stop alughing at the man and say sorry to them...but the kids keeps on laughing and anandi says tom. she going to complain to their parents about this work they have done nwo and insutled the man..and hearing this the kids ran even we also use to ran after doing lots of naughty work all the time in hostel...lolzz..awee thodree naa we got 7 balck stars and was the most famous student...hehehhehe...we 11 were awsome group...ask us anything to do...thieveing...scolding..strike...teasing..restrgating any teacher form hostel..postpone the test..anything name it and we will do...i miss them all...but lolzz last year we had a get together in singpor and lolzz we blasted sporea nd made the rods red with our naughtinesss...anothe best moment of my lifeee ...a nd then anandi has a smile...lolzzz..she remmeber the time 1st tiem bhairo came to belaria and same way kids did mastee and he fall in mud and anandi helped him...and when this man saw her laughing says jsut now you were scolding those kids and now you too alughing and anandi says nah...she not laughing on him but remember soem thing from long past time of her life some incident during her early days and then request the man to come and clean himself andn anandi takes the water out of well and gives water to the man and he cleans and anandi asks never saw him here ...is he here to meet some one and before he can spek pholi ot that girl i dotn rmbr the name says we need to egt to hospital soon so lets go...
so now all are assemebled in circut house and dadaji shouts bahuss where are you all...and bhau's comes with try of halwaa...now shiv and evry one eats and shiv says this is what he ahs been missing...this taste...now their is talks in signal between dadaji chote maa and mom...now mom starts ke she meet that lady jyoti's mom...she meet a lady...quit old lady in tempel who said you ahve a gril friend ... and we thought tis obvious its ashima who els is their a female in your life...and shiv is quit amused and says ashima is nothing but a friend ,a very dear friend...and the girl i like her name is anandi...and evry one speaks at once anandi in unison and they all exchange looks and shiv's mom says looks like heard this name some where but isnt name a bit oldish name...and shiv is all red and says maaa ... guys this family is going to be one comedy family...who sleepss talks walks only in comedy...our anandi is going to ahve one hell of an ride meeting and staying with them...hehehehehe...they all do notihng but tease and plays joke and make fun of each other...
and then shiv moms starts firing question to shiv..who is anandi...what dies she do..how much ahs she studied andn jsut then dadaji stops her and says you have started firing question like firing from machine gun...its just like balbir singh use to do...and lolzzz...evry oen face is full of amusing... and lolzz dadaji is about to start a story of this balbir singh and all faces are like hehehehe ... have you ever seen a butcher asking hen...should i cut you darling...well if you give permission then only i will go on with killing you...and think the face of hen...what would he\she will say ... and shiv mom says this is the story they heard more then 15times...lolzzz..and they all laughsss heartly..and dadaji says ohk...and then chote ma says anandi is that girl naa who was standing with you in tv programe and is also a surpanch and dadaji too says yepp surpucnh and standing with her...and then a voice comes who is standing with surpunch...and then the same man whome anandi rescued enters and dadaji says now form which mission he is coming from seeing his mud clothes...shiv sees him and gets so happyy and chote maa says bhiya and shiv says paa you ahve also come and today i am geting one after another surprise...and shiv paa says hold your hosrses one mintue..what do you mean did i also come..evry oen came here for a war so why wont i also be here...and says col. alok shekhar always fights from front...and shiv says him to enter...and then asks what talks is going on..and then ask dadaji..papa you say who is standing with surpunch and his wife says surpunch was standing with shiv and he is like why surpunch is standing...and again wife says if she is female but obvious will be standing naa(kahdree),,,but then they ask leave it and say why you are full of mud and then says he was going through vilage and theri was mud in front and..lolzz dadji stops him saying jawan stop and says yeh you fell down...but shiv paa says nah he dint fell himself,theri were soem naughty kids who played trick on him and due to that i feel down but theri was one very lovelya and nice child fmelae who helped him coming home...and said i ahd it in vdo too belive me and tries to on vdo but no use it dosent start...and dadaji makes fun saying you take vdo where ever you go but when we ask to see we never get a scene to see form this vdographer ...and shiv paa says..he did but batery low and shiv mom says ohk stop it 1st go and change
now col. sahb is very strict and says tell me did we get result for the mater we came here to talk about...and all says no...and then shiv mom says go and change and then we will tell you all...as he is about to leave he says till he not returned no one will talk about it wihout him present...and he about to leave and shiv mom says to shiv acha sun and his father turns and says them statue...and as soon as he leves all are like we should ahve talk about it...and this mater ahs been left in between so should complete and then shiv paa's voice come i can hear and all are liek he has the most capable hearing voice so no use tlaking wihout him present...and then dadaji calls shiv cadet..and shiv stands up and walks towards dadaji and dadji stops him form hsi stik and shows his stomach and says all muscles gona and you ahve forgoten all manners in name of tha surpanchnee...dont u need to touch legs and then shiv bends and take blessing form dadaji...he hugs shiv and says now he got pure pleasure and peace and then shiv turns and touches his mom legs and she hugs him and says to his mom you are the finest actor and should work in tv or movie...and says its not only kids who can give soem trouble even we elders too can do and then says go and meet your chote maa..she is geting so much jelous seeing you here with me..and then goes and meet her and she hugs him with tears in her eyes and says you ahve become so thin and shiv says evry mom finds his son always slim even when he is fit..because its love...
its mumbai and gauri mata is walking to and fro..and saying next born she wants to be male and soem one else keeping fasting for her...and her mom calls her and says to sit and says he has stayed hungry for so many times...and gauri mata says thats diiferent mater and she knows when eve she can eat she can... lolzzz.being a female she created so much meesss lolzz if male then keya honay wal hai...oh!god i am about to faint thinking her male🀒 her mom says she has to be patinece and not to loose heart and gauri says yeh when she dies then how about then keeping patience...he mom says so may times so many female do and it need to be good heartd fasting and even bride also do the fasting and gauri says thats why she faints in mandap(the palce wher marige function takes place) hahaahhahahha...gauri mata is dying for food not for jagat pita ji maharaj..amnd never saw her in this comedy fiasco...loved her acting today ...she did very nice job of comedy scene today with such serious face ...a nd her mom tries to take her mind off food but no use..gauri says the day she will get marry to pighead he will eat as much as she wants to eat and liek other bride she wont keep fasting as she wants to enjoy her marrige day..and her mom says does she have any idea of date and knows any panditji..and gauri says yeh and she will call that panditji and will ask for the 1st avilable date and this time marige will eb in bign way with no hiding from society..wil be ligally wife of pighead
shiv's father comes and says we came from udaipur to drop bomb on shiv...did mater gave any steps...but all are quit as they all are in statue and says no one can beat shekhar family in this statue thing and says statue over...now al shows finallyyy...and then he sees the plates empty..and saysyou all amde fool of me...and says to his paa he cant belive this is his family...and dadaji says he wants to belive or not this is both man family...and then asks till wherre the mater goes and shiv mom says to him shiv has finaly agreed to get marry and his paa is so happy and hugs him and theri is sheen of tears in his eyesss...and he is very happy
so now his father makes him sit in btween him and dadaji and asks when is the date fixed by shiv and whats the girl anem and all says anandi and lolzz his paa says since when ashima changed her name form ashima to anandi and lolzzz  chote maa says its not ashima who he wants to amrry but anandi and your son is quit a nauthy man and his paa says whats prob with name anandi or ashimaa he agred to marry naa,and shiv mom says why he so happy he tou not at al intrested...now eh asks when did this hapens..and she says you said surpanch she is or not why do we care so lets forget about it...now shiv pa's turned to dadaji and asks what does surpanch mater is conceted to shiv marige..and he says man wiht no brain lolzz surpanch is anandi..and shiv pa's says quit a beautiful name

voice over -  realtions are very strong but it will florsih and will be more strengthen when evry family memebers have the right to do what one wants  and all family memeber stood by that decision

precap - shiv mom asks when he will take them to meet anandi as now they all cant wait more and wnats to meet her..shiv says ohk he will talk with her family and arrange the meeting for tomorow...and dadaji says why tomorow..why not now...lets go and get ready..and all gets up to get ready..and shiv stops them and says dadu..i need to talk about soem thing about anandi..and speaks out anandi ahs been married before and she is divorcee...and all are shoked and her mom smiles falter a little...
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hahahaha πŸ˜† payal di its hillarious 🀣 continue... 🀣
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the superfast update, Payal..
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update...love your comments 😊
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...loved today's episodeπŸ˜›
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The whole epi was abt Shiv's family ...it was such a relief seeing them all jovial and fun πŸ˜Š. Anandi will have a great time with this family for sure and its such a contrast from what Bhairo's family is . Bhairon's family is a strict but a very good hearted family, and Shiv's funny and ya very good hearted family too. It will be a big change for Anandi.

Loved the satue part and the way Alok says ..." sorry to say dad but this family is really bad" 🀣🀣🀣.  Looks like Choti maa loves Shiv a lot...more than his own mom i suppose or thats what I felt seeing the epi. It will be fun watching her interaction with Anandi too. Looks like Anandi will have two two saas's to handle πŸ˜†. It doesnt look like it will go a typical saas-bahu saga types from the look of it. So tomorrow or monday will be the day when Anandi gets to meet her new sasural wale... lets see how that will pan out...for now all looks good  😊

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 11 years ago
taschen thumbnail
Can you please write about the part when gaury appears with her mother? It seems to be missing...
taschen thumbnail
Oo, sorry now I realised it's not finished... 
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loves shiv's family,rocking family.his father also very funny.

Anandi met shiv's fatherin same way she met with bahoirn.
I guess ANandi ka haveli se bahar aane ka tahi purpose tha .
Don't think they will show shiv us breakin A's fast

but nice episode

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for the wonderful update πŸ˜ƒ