Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Unbelievable!!!SUHAG RAAT!!ROFL!!hahahaa (Page 7)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

I cracked up ..she was talking so inoccently he took everything as double meaning..lol hum sari rasme backwards karte hai...only ipkknd cam carry tat so gracefully...

awww i know!! it was funny, adorable, utterly gutter filled and at the same time so sweet!!

only ArHi can carry such a gutterwala episode with such grace that it becomes just aww awww adorable!! awww i am just out of my mind today!! so so deliriously happy!!!

awww Khushi!!! poor girrl!!! haha she didn't have a place to hide!!
BlushingROFL!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
so freaking true...these two can do anything...lolz!LOL
crazzyhrt IF-Dazzler
crazzyhrt
crazzyhrt

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i m still laughing LOL
SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

hahahha why did we ever think IPKKND will ever be anything like other shows!! hahahahaha OMFG!! hahahah unbelievable is the only thing i was trying to say!!!

but my mouth remained open like a gold fish while i laughed!!! hahahahahah

omg these 2 must be the first couple in the history of indian televsion who talk about suhag raat in this way!!!

omg omfg!! hahahahahahh i loved the episode!!!ROFL

man u are right .. why did we even for a sec think tht this can be  typical show .. my bad .. dr ... it was amazing and as u said the only word tht cross my mind is also the same as ur .. unbelievable .. but i dint think when u called and said was superb .. i would be this good .. thanx for nt ruining it by giving it away .. i know it might have been hard nt to talk about tht ,,, but i know u will never even dream of ruining it for me ...

i always wanted to see such a scene ,... a bed breaking .. lol ... i dont think any other show could have pulled it off tht brilliantly .. ipk .. is ipk .. no doubt on tht ... hats off for the show ..

and i almost lost my breath for the when they were taking about suhag raat .. i just guessed arnav to do something like tht ,,, man he was wonderful ... amazing ... ltez start from the end .. a clique ... i was like .. ASR .. na ... something should be different in his way of doing thinks na ... so suhag raat in ASR  style .. wonder wht has he planned .. did u notice when he said for the second time remember 2mrw night it will be done .. he didnt mention suhag raat ... can he be planning to remarry her in front of god .. i am thinking too much .. but as u always says a girl can dream right ...

it rocked ..

- - badra 

Go to top