India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem - a true Saathiya :) (Page 2)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
very nice scene with ahem...   but I felt like ahem was cheating on ur gopi...   so I closed my eyes and thought about our gopi being there ...  I feel so bad , I like dev but sometimes it is hard to forget...  like how rashi said ,, about last year.

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Deepa today Ahem proved to be a true saathiyan with his  "it's not about money,but about her self confidence" Awww the line he said touches and makes a profound impact than any other cheesy romantic lines like  "chand taare thod launga .. blah blah .. " such cheesy romantic lines are definitely not for me.. but Ahem;'s one line of boosting Gopi's self-confidence was brilliant

how many men out their think about boosting their wife's self confidence... i guess not many..and haila the way he says that he knows without her saying anything - kya understanding hain boss .. thaliyan seethiyan ClapParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-DivineDarkness

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Brilliant episode!!

Ahem s proving himself to be a perfect saathiya for Gopi. He understands her completely and knows the right way to support her. He's completely aware of her ways and that she would subjugate her own desires in order to not hurt others and do what others may want her to do. The whole scene in which he told Gopi that he knew that doing the business would make her happy waas superbly done.
But I agree the best part was him telling Koki that it would make Gopi grow in self confidence. He doesn't want Gopi to hide her light under a bushel anymore!!

The whole episode was fantastic!! I really enjoyed the private party but as per usual it became a full Modi family affair!! Loved Jigar's gentle teasing of his brother with regards to the cake!! And Gopi got presents from everyone!!
Still got my fingers crossed that Ahem will get her something extra special - although fighting her corner for her like he did was pretty darn special!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivineDarkness

Go to top