India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Happy Birthday HeartAttacker ArnavSinghRaizda! <33

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hmm shall we start with the hackneyed line and say this man actually needs no introduction blah blah blah and I don't even know why I'm introducing him to you when he's the one you think of and about ALL THE TIME! But I know most of you have forgotten what day is it today so I'll just help!
Today is the day of the one who says his soulmate's name with a charm, unmatchable. The day of the one who can walk through anywhere with immense self assurance that he radiates? Today is the day of the one who gazes so strongly into Khushi's eyes that the audience would feel like melting, the day of the one who smirks the beautiful half smirks. It's the day of the one who can carry off the same Business suit with so much new style everytime he wears it, the one who lifts Khushi and pulls Khushi into his arms ever so passionately, the one who professes his love so intensity & care when he does and sometimes yet has a tough time showing his emotions, the one who can make us blush so hard and deep like a beetroot  by his amazing accented English one ' liners and those sweet little caring romantic lines. Today is the day of the one who can modulate his voice with every emotion, bringing out the pain and joy in love and anguish in heartbreak, the one who can convey love, bliss, agony, anger, surprise, dazzleness  and every other emotion through his eyes [ Don't even get me started on his eyes, I've a thing for that chocolate brown pool of emotions  <3 ]

He is MAJOR eye candy and only the insane log would deny that ;) whether it be his charismatic eyes, cute se dimples, or ready his body or simply his attitude.

YES! I know you're NOT idiot much too still not guess it. It's the man whom we love and drool on 24/7/365 WITHOUT paying any tax. It's the man who has developed each day with the help of Barun's amazing acting skills, it's none other than our

A r n a v  S i n g h 

R a i z a d a ...

And today  is a very very very special day. WHY you may ask?  Because on this fine day a very cute little kid was born. Who knew that he would turn out to be the HOTTEST fictional character ever and blow people away with his hawwwt looks, sexy body and mind-blowing self? I would rather stop describing him now because when I start to talk, then there's no stopping me.

So directly, 

Arnav Singh Raizada is the name on everyone's lips; whether you LOOOVVVEE him or you spend your day&night writing about him, watching him and reading about him on this forum. Not to forget dreaming and day dreaming about him, you just can't ignore him because BABY! He's irresistible.

Everyday, we find something new about you that makes us LOVE you more and more. The shades of your character and just you, yourself make us love you.

Here's the situation, been to every nation, nobody's ever made us feel the way that you do; you know our motivation, give in our reputation, please excuse us we don't mean to be rude but tonight we are loving you, infact not just tonight, every night and day we love you more and morer and today we're celebrating YOUR BIRTHDAY :D

He is definitely my Mr. Right. All girls dream of their prince charming and he is definitely the most perfect example.

He draws us towards him like a moth to flame.  Whether it's the light-hearted moments, the passionate & romantic moments or the highly charged emotional scenes' or the angry ones, Arnav is just PERFECT! Whether it be comedy, romance, sad scenes ANYTHING you name it, he does it all with perfection and makes us crazy.   DO NOT even get me started on his personality! There is a reason as to why he has like the hugest fanbase. Even in Antarctica if you shout out his name, girls would RUN and come! :P

School girls started failing, some lost their job, and married woman are always complaining and want / expect their husbands to be like him and are not satisfied with their husbands, because of == ASR. Everyone wants HIM!  <33  No, there could never have been a better Arnav Singh Raizada. He's perfect. Only does HE manage to make me feel that way, a different way when he's on screen. No other character has ever been able to do that, and it's unlikely that another character ever will. I personally AM head over heels in love with this perfect man & I'm sure you are too!

Arnav, You're not just  turning 365 days older, you're also becoming 365 degrees and times  hotter. I hope from the bottom of my heart that today is the best birthday ever.

I will rather just stop my non stop chatter  now and just wish our dil ki dhadkan, ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  You're still sexy and age got nothing on him LMAO).  May God bless him with LOTS of LOVE, happiness and success, Inshallah! We love you and will always continue to do so ' 

And yes we DO hope and wish and pray that you and Khushi always remain an amazing in love couple and that AR designs as well as Amezing developers and you've an other secret companies, we hope they all do really well in their respective business fields!

Love you hottie. Thanks for giving us life!

P.S. Thanks to CDlove for being so sweet and asking me to make ASR's birthday thread and thanks to Aishu. for the beautiful sig!  <33

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 09 August 2012 at 9:16am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

MissPunjabiArnavKhushi1996DesiGirlsRockxx-Reader-priyankaakafaLumosMaximaamisuvBarunshell-Superstar-Preets19..Saraa..pisces25StormChaserxMidnightStarxaartipartyyPrincessBushi-Stutz-somergasm.Sue101felicitysmoak.

DesiGirlsRockxx Senior Member
DesiGirlsRockxx
DesiGirlsRockxx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
lovely
CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Ha Ha Happy Birthday Arnav ji!!

Thanks bey! I made one too LOL

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Ooops!  :D
I told you I'll make it na!  Embarrassed
LOL
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
HAPPIE B'day ASR Cool LOL

well written ayushi <3 Wink
StormChaser IF-Rockerz
StormChaser
StormChaser

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday ASR!! May you have a wonderful, happiness and joy filled life ahead along with Khushi! Hug

Wonderful post Ayushi! And I love the siggy too! Smile
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
finally birthday boy

happy birthday
..Anannya.. Goldie
..Anannya..
..Anannya..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Very well written Ayushi!!Clap