Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Ab iss journey ko main kiya naam doon??? (Page 6)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Aww.. thanks Avni for thinking about sharing it for me and Fuzzy.. I will go check out his twitter page.. I dont use Twitter much, but I have visited Abhaas, Akshay, Karan and Deepali's twitter pages. Will go check it out now!

Originally posted by highonshows

Saw the tweet, and he does look really cute,...i also loved that bolt pic on his wall behind the pic of himself he post...

Wonder how i can share if here for Arti and Fuzzy bear to see...hmmm any ideas???  Embarrassed
Originally posted by Punkin22

As always Fuzzy, loved your post and your gift of writing plus asking the right questions. Thank you truly. There are alot of questions and you are certainly asking the right ones.
Did Anjali and Shyam bring Dadi here?? I think Anjali wants her husband back and she KNOWS he coming back and that why in the last weeks she is all happy again. Her bubble is being formed around her again. But I believe Shyam and Dadi have there own plan. To throw out Khushi.   Because of Shyam's lies, Dadi thinks Khushi is the "other woman" and wants her thrown out of family...
Did you see Abhaas tweet he has shaved head!! Is there anything special about that in Indian cultures? I believe he will turn up all humble and please forgive me I made mistake and now I see the light. He says I only wants my wife and our children back. The devil knows how to masqueade himself as an angel of light...
Lots more past will be coming out Fuzzy, don't have near all answers but your post really brought out some of best possibilities. You crystal ball is working outstandinglly...ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowsFazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Very funny! I said I like Abhaas, I hate Shyam Angry.. how could I possibly love anyone other than Arnav.. Arre yaar, only yesterday you were saying it's evident I love Arnav.. and yes, yes, yes.. I love Arnav, only Arnav and only only Arnav!!! 

hence sorry... I decline the offer of being NaagRaniSahiba LOL will gladly be Mrs. ASR.. oops that's already taken.. hmm... what to do now Confused I will be Khushi's sautan, Aman instead.. oh wait.. can I be Amanita.. LOL 

I like that better. But I hope Shyam is still linked to the past, because that means Abhaas can stick around for one more year .. and I like Abhaas.. he's an awesome actor.. and I miss him! 

Fuzzy we found the official Mrs Jha...Someone who finally likes Snake and misses him too...ehehehehehe

Welcome to Fuzzy's daily column NaagRaniSahiba...NRS where Anjali would be RS LOL
Any info on snake, good or bad or bashin pls direct them to NRS aka boreddamsel LOLWink

Position for Akash SR is taken...

Position for ASR is taken...

Position for NK available,...Lazy lad, Punkin any takers???

Tia darling ur too late...nothing available for u ...LOL.

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Nice post !!!! Hilarious episode !!!! Arnav is very naughty ... NK &dadi very nice NK is so cute ...Loved the Arhi fall wat a fall... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Very funny! I said I like Abhaas, I hate Shyam Angry.. how could I possibly love anyone other than Arnav.. Arre yaar, only yesterday you were saying it's evident I love Arnav.. and yes, yes, yes.. I love Arnav, only Arnav and only only Arnav!!! 

hence sorry... I decline the offer of being NaagRaniSahiba LOL will gladly be Mrs. ASR.. oops that's already taken.. hmm... what to do now Confused I will be Khushi's sautan, Aman instead.. oh wait.. can I be Amanita.. LOL 

I like that better. But I hope Shyam is still linked to the past, because that means Abhaas can stick around for one more year .. and I like Abhaas.. he's an awesome actor.. and I miss him! 

Fuzzy we found the official Mrs Jha...Someone who finally likes Snake and misses him too...ehehehehehe

Welcome to Fuzzy's daily column NaagRaniSahiba...NRS where Anjali would be RS LOL
Any info on snake, good or bad or bashin pls direct them to NRS aka boreddamsel LOLWink

Position for Akash SR is taken...

Position for ASR is taken...

Position for NK available,...Lazy lad, Punkin any takers???

Tia darling ur too late...nothing available for u ...LOL.

It sounds like fun girls and I am humbled to be asked to be a part but my sweets I have a large practice to run plus I am not a writer though I loved to read and comment when I can.  So, thank you and I will follow your threads and throw information to each of you to help that way. Punkin

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshowslazylad8-FauZiboreddamselFazila~

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

yup cvs did a great job and im sure dey will never dissappoint me in future too!!

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

I don't think Anjali used to visit Dadi. I still don't think Dadi's visit has anything to do with Shyam or Anjali, but it is indeed curious why she chose this time to visit RM. It will be interesting if Shyam did go meet her. Think about this, when Arnav says Shyam was cheating the family, what if Dadi says I know you are lying because you trusted your wife. I believe Damadji because he himself told me Khushi was lying etc etc.. and then she calls Damadji, come in.. and he enters the house.. Shyam had gone to the ashram and was living there or something.. I read Punkin's comment  below where she said Abhaas said he had shaved his head. It is a possiblity he was living at the ashram. Now that will be mindblowing!

Ok...tell me how she recognized her dadis voice??? From the door she knew it was her...how??? 

As for Dadi's treatment with Khushi, I think Dadi just hates female maids because her son mistress might have been a maid at their house. So now everytime she sees a female maid, she remembers that woman. I think again, the store room incident also was the same. Maybe the mistress also used some secret to get to Arnav's father. So she fears that Khushi is also trying to uncover secrets to get to Arnav or something. Once she heard Khushi was Arnav's wife, she feels that Khushi has already gotten to Arnav.. that's why she hates her more and wants her to stay away from her family. 

Good point... but tell me from what point did khushi looked like a maid????

But what you say about Khushi seeing the pictures, that's interesting. Did Khushi know the Maliks? Khushi doesn't know Arnav's last name is Malik. As far as she knows, his last name is Raizada. She has seen Arnav's parents' pictures before during the death anniversary puja. So if she remembered them, she would have remembered something then. So I don't know if the album has anything to do with Khushi's past. I think Dadi was just angry that Khushi was trying to get close to the family. She somehow still sees her as unworthy of Arnav because she is from a low class, just the way the Arnav's dad's mistress was. 

Remember she was only 8...maybe the pics dont register but the name might...Malik

As for the mistress, I doubt it's Khushi's mom. That will be terrible. Then Arnav will hate her. I hope Arnav's father did cause the accident in which Khushi's parents died. I like that better. But I hope Shyam is still linked to the past, because that means Abhaas can stick around for one more year .. and I like Abhaas.. he's an awesome actor.. and I miss him! 

Hahahah...how can u like him...pukeDead

As for Arnav and the contract, the re-marriage is coming soon, because Arnav knows Khushi is worried, and he will do anything to make her happy.. awww.. I love him! Embarrassed .. yes, yes.. I know I say that a little too much nowadays.. LOL

hmmm... hope ur right...again dont expect too much too soon plz...Hug

Awesome post, dear.. and yes, let's just wait and watch what the CVs do.. they never show what we predict.. and they are awesome.. so we will just trust them and enjoy the ride! If you are worried ever, you know I am here.. just a Skype away Hug
EmbarrassedHug  Clap

lazylad8-FauZiboreddamsel

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Mind blowing post Fuzzy!
The current track is very interesting!  So many things, so many links, so many questions, so many mystery to be solved.Dadi's entry is surely the most turning point of the show.CVs are doing brilliant job. I hope they keep it rocking like this.
Love IPK and the whole team a lot.
too much too soon...thanks Embarrassed
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruba

abhi post pada .. think kal mera imp meeting ppt ready nehi hain ROFL

FUzzzy ... yeh tumne kya kar diya .. contract ki baat  .. to lag raha hain is ko yaad bhi hain.. bTW hv they shown the contract paper ? sorry if I missed it ...

Not that i know of...but u think ASR needs papers to carry out anything????

Aur aaj to la-z-boy ka bed tuta ... yaar

Once my friend told ... ye bed pure waste chhez hain ... floor is the best ( No Gutter mind PLZZZ)
   LOL

shruba

Go to top