Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Ab iss journey ko main kiya naam doon??? (Page 11)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalo_megh

i gotta say..CVs have a lot up their sleeves ATM...though im loving it...Hitler Dadi is annoying as can be, but she's still good in the sense of making Arnav stand up for Khushi...im in LOVE with Arnav...he's just the most best husband there can be..and i love his flirtiness and teasing..hopefully more good stuff this coming week!!Smile

<3 Barun <3
Dont know what the cvs r doing...one thing is for sure..they will make us all sanka devis hahahahahahha

Edited by Fazila~ - 12 August 2012 at 10:56pm

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avi64

oh my... you've left me boggled with all these questions in one go...

Dadi - no I don't think Anjali called her... she herself said that she tried to search for her a lot... and you can recognize voices... Anjali was surely above 18 when she last saw her grandmother... And as for Shyam... if Anjali ever confided in him about having a Dadi who is in some part of the world... which she would have considering she is such a pati parmeshwar ideology woman... Shyam knew where to turn up to when he was left homeless and bankrupt... no one in the family would have believed him... but Dadi could've been fed any cock and bull story of his innocence and she would have believed it if Shyam's used Anjali's past of a woman trying to ruin the family against Khushi... would be interesting to see...

Arnav said i came to u so many but u refused to meet me...so Anjali knew where she was...

And as for dadi with Khushi, me and aaliya were discussing that maybe dadi recognized Khushi... Maybe their families knew each other... and then boreddamsel said maybe she's just finding resemblence to his Dad's mistress aka "woh aurat"... i think thats more plausible... I really hope Khushi's mom wasn't woh aurat... too much to handle... Arnav might hate Khushi... bit then i remember reading a statement from Gul that after their pasts unfold the withdrawl will be from Khushi's side... so was Arnav's dad responsible for the accident that killed Khushi's parents?? she doesn't know he's Arnav Mallik... for her he's Arnav Singh Raizada... but why would Khushi withdraw from Arnav if his dad was the defaulter??? that would be idiotic...

I feel same...maybe khushi use to go to their house when young...when she was going though the album...she was trying to think...as if trying to place them...remember something...maybe thats y dadi snatched it from her hands... 

Who is Anjali meeting in secrecy?? Shyam or some detective she's paying to find Shyam... or someone whose acting as a communicator... Shyam would never risk coming near RM... he is too shrewd to commit that mistake... the risk of Arnav seeing him is too big... he wouldn't want to make an entry and complicate things for himself at a moment which is anything but not right!

CVs surely have got us hooked again... We love them for that! We can only wait and watch as the story unfolds... CVs always do the unpredicted!
CVs Day Dreaming..see what they have done to us...Silly
RareAngel Goldie
RareAngel
RareAngel

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
OMG!! fuzzy some of the questions u asked...they have never come into my mindLOL Now i'm left with these questions in my head and I can't sit still...I need to know the answers!WinkROFL Someone help meee plzzz!!!!!OuchOuch I'm getting worried 4 ArhiCryCryCry I HATE that bhudi churail,poojali and shyamooo the chor!!!AngryAngryAngry

Great post fuzzy!!!Hug

Edited by RareAngel - 23 August 2012 at 3:41am
Aleesha7777 IF-Dazzler
Aleesha7777
Aleesha7777

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
nice title. thnx for pm

Go to top