Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by velangini

dadi's character is somewhat mysterious
i mean she wants arnav to use his father's name when arnav clearly hates him
she seems more loving towards anjali than arnav
she surely s hiding something
either she is here beacause of shaym or she knew khushi and arnav's past
either way she is here to create problems
hmmm... shes a typical desi woman...who loves theri daughters...im a daughter...its ok if im loved... but when it comes to their daughter in laws...they have this fear...that they will loose their sons to them...n cause of their this behavior they do loose their sons...funny...
Originally posted by Punkin22

thanks Punkin :))))
Awesome post fuzzy  πŸ‘

You just wrote down all questions and possibilities which are in every one's mind right now ... I and I am sure many others are stuck with these questions but I am happy with the way CVs are moving the story ahead 😊 and hopefully they'll soon answer all of these questions πŸ˜Š ...
oh my... you've left me boggled with all these questions in one go...

Dadi - no I don't think Anjali called her... she herself said that she tried to search for her a lot... and you can recognize voices... Anjali was surely above 18 when she last saw her grandmother... And as for Shyam... if Anjali ever confided in him about having a Dadi who is in some part of the world... which she would have considering she is such a pati parmeshwar ideology woman... Shyam knew where to turn up to when he was left homeless and bankrupt... no one in the family would have believed him... but Dadi could've been fed any cock and bull story of his innocence and she would have believed it if Shyam's used Anjali's past of a woman trying to ruin the family against Khushi... would be interesting to see...

And as for dadi with Khushi, me and aaliya were discussing that maybe dadi recognized Khushi... Maybe their families knew each other... and then boreddamsel said maybe she's just finding resemblence to his Dad's mistress aka "woh aurat"... i think thats more plausible... I really hope Khushi's mom wasn't woh aurat... too much to handle... Arnav might hate Khushi... bit then i remember reading a statement from Gul that after their pasts unfold the withdrawl will be from Khushi's side... so was Arnav's dad responsible for the accident that killed Khushi's parents?? she doesn't know he's Arnav Mallik... for her he's Arnav Singh Raizada... but why would Khushi withdraw from Arnav if his dad was the defaulter??? that would be idiotic...

Who is Anjali meeting in secrecy?? Shyam or some detective she's paying to find Shyam... or someone whose acting as a communicator... Shyam would never risk coming near RM... he is too shrewd to commit that mistake... the risk of Arnav seeing him is too big... he wouldn't want to make an entry and complicate things for himself at a moment which is anything but not right!

CVs surely have got us hooked again... We love them for that! We can only wait and watch as the story unfolds... CVs always do the unpredicted!
loved ur post πŸ‘...thnks 4 the pmπŸ€—
amazing post πŸ‘πŸ‘  nd amazing epi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜
i gotta say..CVs have a lot up their sleeves ATM...though im loving it...Hitler Dadi is annoying as can be, but she's still good in the sense of making Arnav stand up for Khushi...im in LOVE with Arnav...he's just the most best husband there can be..and i love his flirtiness and teasing..hopefully more good stuff this coming week!!😊

<3 Barun <3