Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARSHI'S Past!!!! updated!

Chasby IF-Dazzler
Chasby
Chasby

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hey guys, 

Well, with all the news that Arshi's past is going to be revealed soon in the show, I know we all are (at least I am though) so very eagerly waiting for the aftermath, with our heart beating on the beat "DHAK DHAK" (not the Sanka Devi's one though Wink). Khushi (or maybe her mother) being responsible for Arnav's dreadful past (one of the old promos says it all) in one way or the other, most of the forum people are guessing that once "the past/truth" are revealed, Arnav will again start hating Khushi, which might probably happen, considering Arnav's character. 

However, I feel (or should I say I wish), he wont hate her or misunderstand her all over again. He did that once and I don't think he will do it again, for he now knows His Khushi very well and loves her to the core. He might just get the biggest shock of his life and he might get broken all over again but then I don't think he will treat Khushi badly or throw her out of his life. He might just try to distance himself from her or ignore her as much as possible, because her presence will just remind him of his mother. But again, he can't live without her, so he will probably be torn in between. "Nafrat paas aane na de, Mohabat door jaane na de" - thats what its all about. And this time it wont be the 'NAFRAT' but their past that will keep them apart from each other. He wont be able to leave her as well as he wont be able to live with her. AND thats when Khushi might herself leave him, considering her character. She loves him and she will never be able to bear him go through all these because of her. She wont be able to cope with the fact that she is the reason behind Arnav's changed attitude towards her. So, she might just goes away from his life. 

But then considering the fact that Arnav doesn't think twice before any action. He might just hurt Khushi all the more and misunderstand her again, which I hope it doesn't happen [Because one of the spoilers said that there won't be any misunderstanding here after (finger crossed)]. And I feel, there is more to it than just a mere PAST, where Arnav's Mom committed suicide because of that 'Dusre Aurat', where Arnav hates his Dad because of that 'Dusre Aurat'. All are saying that, that Dusre Aurat is Khushi's Mom. I think so too. After all this revealing things, Will Khushi be able to digest this fact? Will she be able to believe that her mother was the cause of it? Well, we all know that every coin has two side, so I think this will be the only half truth. There should be more to it. Khushi, being Khushi, wont be able to bear that accusation they will throw on her mother and she might just try and dig more in the past (with introduction of a lot more characters).  And it wont be fair if he does MU her. He is not the only one with the past, she has lost her parents too. What if the reason behind her parent's death is because of his mom/dad??? Hmmm...then its going to be interesting! Big smile

On the other hand, it would be great to see, Arshi joining hands and digging out their past and the real truth.!

I read somewhere here that Gul has once said that Arnav will destroyed Khushi completely or something like that, but haven't he done it enough, already. Or is there some more to it? Confused Lets just see whats CVs has hold for us!

P.S. I don't know why (maybe its just the ekta's disease LOL), but I so want a leap in IPKKND soon. I have read some very creative and interesting, be it FF, SS or OS, and their leaped stories are just awesome. 

JUST FOR FUN:
Arnav & Khushi - Nafrat pass aane na de, Mohobat door jaane na de. 
Akash & Payal - Maamiji pass aane na de, 'glue on the chair' door jaane na de. ROFL
Anjali & Shyamji - Clients/Khushiji pass aane na de, Mandirs and Pooja door jaane na de. LOL
Maamiji & Maamaji - Meetings tour pass aane na de, hello hi bye bye door jaane na de. LOL
Naniji & Lakshmiji - OP pass aane na de, JP door jaane na de. Wink
Buaji & Nand Kishore (NK) - 'Mere bhai' paas aane na de, 'Nand Kishore' door jaane na de.Tongue

Haha, I kno its lame!!!! Tongue

TAKE CARE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I guess I was right. Their past are linked together. Khushi is still unaware of her past. Both of them have a dreadful past which will affect not only Arnav but Khushi as well.  

Have a look guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcRvL4H_zBU&feature=g-all-u

Edited by Chasby - 09 August 2012 at 8:31am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top