India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi's idea of marriage

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged

The recent episode of Anandi's hand folded request to Shiv to marry her as to fulfill Anadi's mother's wish can made us think what idea Anandi has about marriage.

Anandi was married at a tender age and was taught throughout her life that she should live for her Beendh.  She sacrificed a lot of good things in life for Jagat.  As she grew up when girls actually experience love, attraction she had just one goal in life as Jagat. I wonder as childhood marriage did she actually develop "LOVE" for jagat that she was all lovey dovey when she because 18 and cane back to Jaitser. How did that love develop in 6 years without meeting Jagat.  When they separated they were just good friends. At times not even good friends.

Then she did so many things for Jagat and finally Jagat found his love somewhere else. In terms of Jagat it was natural as he met loft of new people and saw new world and met likeminded people and fell in love with Gauri. 

Even after Jagat got married, Gauri was pregnant Anadi wanted to remain married to Jagat. She never came up with the idea of divorce or freeing Jagat of his first marriage. 

For her this marriage was her DUTY.

Similarly now when she requested Shiv to marry her without any respect of what he feels for her or how he admires her or appreciates her, she just wants to get married to fulfill her duty to her mother.

Does it mean that Anandi thinks that she will live this marriage also as duty without any love? She is now 25-26 years old women and the divorce may have left her with a feeling of unwanted, rejected and nor loved. But when love comes in front of her why can't she respect it?

Well, this all could be because she has never experienced TRUE love by a man for her.

And if so then this marriage with Shiv will have lot of surprises for her where she will not be marked on scale of 10 of making ginger tea, Halwa or Rajasthani food alone.  Will she ever learn Love? Will Anandi learn to express her love? Will Anandi appreciate Shiv More than gratitude.

I hope all answers come as YES In future.

Edited by kavmuks - 09 August 2012 at 8:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunitasharmathe_RijSujaKashred120-SD-0dixie123Daltoni

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I think as of now Anandi is only ready at the idea of marriage. She is not ready for marriage mentally. She just wants to become a bride for fulfilling her mother's last wish. And as of now, she will fulfil all her duties without love. But,  soon realize her love for Shiv and will do everything out of love.

She doesn't know yet that Shiv loves her. She thinks he is doing her a favor.

Edited by dixie123 - 09 August 2012 at 8:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikavmuks

Hope IF-Dazzler
Hope
Hope

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Very true.

I think shiv should speak up and clarify to her that, he said yes to marriage with her at first only because he respects and admires her. Also he felt himself to be luck to get to make her part of his life. He never thought it as ahsaan as she was and is thinking. Also he agreed to marry her now when she asked him to only because he wants to see her happy, fulfill all her wishes and he wants her in his life. But not as some help or majboori or anything else she might be thinking.

At this point i don't think shiv saying I Love U will do much. She is still trying to understand everything in her life after her mom passed away. And also i want anandi to start having some feelings for shiv when he confesses it to her. I don't want the moment to be spoiled  be anandi dashing away. But i think its very important for him to tell her what he is doing is for his happiness too and he really has a special place for her. What do u all think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavmukspoiu123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top