India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Priyanka you rock!! :D (Page 4)

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Good to hear that finally CV's are giving some importance to other actors as well.
Didn't see the episode so will not comment on today's performance.
But I always knew she was a good dancer. From the very beginning of the show when I saw her dancing for the first time. She has proven over time that she can do any dance form. 
Love her! 
Hope CV's give her some more role as a dancer in future. :)

Aditi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
It really felt good to see Priyanka standing infront today. And she certainly rocked the floor. I just wish Cv's continue to give everyone to equal oppurtunity to sign and most importantly keep the focus on the dancers and their dances not on drama. Aned yeah dazzlers performance was good but they could have been better. And now seriously looking forward to weakilng team performance.

swaron19

ArShiDelena IF-Dazzler
ArShiDelena
ArShiDelena

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I Totally Agree With u...Splash Is A Brilliant Dancer... Hope CVS Will Give Us A Solo Perfomance Of Her...Smile

swaron19

-Alinaa- Goldie
-Alinaa-
-Alinaa-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Priyanka waa fantastic today. 
I always felt she was always sidelined in dance as well as in scenes owing to dumb characterisation of Rinni. 
I believe we haven't seen separate performances of her and Amar G. Coz we have seen all others perform seperately apart from their group. So I would love to see either solo or duet of Rinni n Amar G.

swaron19

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Good to hear that finally CV's are giving some importance to other actors as well.
Didn't see the episode so will not comment on today's performance.
But I always knew she was a good dancer. From the very beginning of the show when I saw her dancing for the first time. She has proven over time that she can do any dance form. 
Love her! 
Hope CV's give her some more role as a dancer in future. :)

Aditi

True she was a fabulous dancer from very beginning but always was sidelined .. Hope in future we get to see her doing some solo performances..

AwesomeSauce.

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

It really felt good to see Priyanka standing infront today. And she certainly rocked the floor. I just wish Cv's continue to give everyone to equal oppurtunity to sign and most importantly keep the focus on the dancers and their dances not on drama. Aned yeah dazzlers performance was good but they could have been better. And now seriously looking forward to weakilng team performance.

Really all the 11 people are amazing dancers, CV' should give them equal footage atleast in dance cause they all are amazing dancers. and priyanka is the most neglected one from all of them.. hope to see her doing a solo performance.. really dazzlers should have done dazzler type performance.. It was ok types performance...still nice..
Hope weaklings will rock the floor..Smile

marauder

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaMaaneet

I Totally Agree With u...Splash Is A Brilliant Dancer... Hope CVS Will Give Us A Solo Perfomance Of Her...Smile

Hope she gets atleast one..Smile
swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlinaD

Priyanka waa fantastic today. 
I always felt she was always sidelined in dance as well as in scenes owing to dumb characterisation of Rinni. 
I believe we haven't seen separate performances of her and Amar G. Coz we have seen all others perform seperately apart from their group. So I would love to see either solo or duet of Rinni n Amar G.

Really rinni's sweet character was ruined by showing her extra dumb.. And was never shown in front like others.. she's the most neglected one.. Even rimar story have much scope but CV's don't understand it..

Really would love to see her solo performance and duet performance with amar G..Smile

Go to top