India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

-- Today's episode --

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

I watched D3 again after months for the dazzler's performance...

Ya, Im in love with my roaking star Amarjeet Singh n Mj performance so got a pull n watched it.

Hum thi wo thi reminded me of the past times of Kriyaansh and I was a bit emotional too but I was happy unlike before.

Totally, I had to say I loved d episode...especially their dance and Amar's ending pose n then SwaRon scene.

My most favourite Sharon's act was blushing n adjusting the hat...she looked really cute and also Swayam who climbed on the wall...it was a good written n executed scene.

I didn't notice Sharon or Swayam much before but for today's episode thats my favourite.

Shivam's plan was Okies types, he planned something like they can't come in and they can't contact them too but I felt like, though Swayam's call was unattended, if Sharon or Rey called to them then the problem would have been shared.

I was like Dead when Shivam tried to disturb Rey and when he said focus.

So, finally some plan is their in the track to stop the Weaklings team but finally they will attend but why were the judges shouting on them, maybe because of the really late timings saying it was a national competition n not a normal competition to be careless.

I expect overall storyline to be like this : -  Team Weaklings will reach the stage on time but the judges would be angry but they will be mesmerised by the performance and finally both teams will have a faceoff and a tie. Later, celebration party or something like that...don't expect this soon it maybe a week later.

Missing things:- During the pre-finale of footloose, Team weakling reached the venue except Kriya and almost same thing, I just hoped they would remember her but as expected they didnt remember her and one point to be added they were tensed.

I hope atleast in the face off of Weaklings n Dazzlers...they remember Kriya because in the Footloose auditions in St. Louis they had a face off. I think they will remember her but Cv's leave no chance for us to expect some goody things.

P.s:- Im so happy that there were no stretch or scenes that bugged me or made me switch to another channel.

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 09 August 2012 at 8:15am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ritsranveerkriyaansh.reyamswayamsharontaniya_dostiiShrvz_PoPpYTanuka_TanHaHPHolic-3yogini64dancersqueen.effervescent.crazyskyluv_arshaAwesomeSauce.Born2Dance-PyaariBhootni-

dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
mainey bhi dekha...amar is truly a rockstar...loved dazzlers performance...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrvz_PoPpYSnigs..effervescent.

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
that means today no taani came lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritsranveerShrvz_PoPpYSnigs.luv_arsha

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@ Chetu - I can bear her when she is 3 or more ppl around but not with Rey and Im glad there were no T R scenesLOLLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritsranveerShrvz_PoPpYcrazyskyluv_arsha

Shrvz_PoPpY IF-Dazzler
Shrvz_PoPpY
Shrvz_PoPpY

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I missed todays epi but by seeing(reading this) i m so happy that after so many moths u finally watched D3 and that to at the correct epi i ll see on net no problem but felt so happy after reading this post Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigs.

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
dazzler performance was rocking!!!! i loved it!!!
swaron sceene is always treat to watch!!!! swayam is majnu forever & sharon's blush always make me smile!!! she  look so cute in mj attire!!!
hey but i think weekling enter in, without permission!!! & their performance will made judge's to allow them!!! & then face-off!!!!

& i want weekling to dedicate their performance to kriya!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrvz_PoPpYSnigs..effervescent.

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
thanks snigdha for update...now i am gonna watch dazllers performance as i cant afford to miss AJS dance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrvz_PoPpYSnigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@ Swayamsharon - They wont dedicate it to her, they dont even think about her but I hope atleast they remember during the face off session.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_arsha

Go to top