Pavitra Rishta

punni will be back soon- info jia's facebook

sharona_bha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

this is what jia write in facebook

For the past month or more.. Ive been receiving msgs here & on twitter from pvr fans.. Everyone wanted to know when I'd be back in the show.. So guys.. For all of u who've encouraged & supported me since the beginning of pvr.. I hv some news.. Pooni's back ;) hahaha.. I resume shoot from tomorrow.. See me soon :D
 this is from 6 hours ago

Edited by sharona_bha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that means more troubles for purvi... bichari purvi😭  dont know hoe she is going 2 face all these? Edited by aathya - 11 years ago
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My  Goodness !! Do we really need her now??? Dont we have enough going on? Oh, I have a brilliant idea...Why dont we hook up Punni with Sameer Rane...then Purvi is off the hook..or even Vishnu with Punni (dont think they are bro-sis, right?).. She will thrive well in the big bad world...
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
punni can help arvi,,,,,,,,her evil mind to be use arvi reunite,,,,,,,,,,,,,she want harm purvi but her harm always helpful for purvi so welcome back punni ,,,,,,,,,,,u r the one who can reunite arvi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by the  way this sammer can be a pair with punni ,wish for punni
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gemstar

punni and soham are first cousins

punni is soham 's elder sister

elder!!!!!!!!!!!oh nooo,,,,,so what ...elder can be a pair ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i like with sammer so that we can relax...
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gemstar

punni and soham are first cousins

punni is soham 's elder sister

oh.. but, isnt soham , punni's aunt's son...anyway,  i guess that is out.. hmmm
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdronamraju

My  Goodness !! Do we really need her now??? Dont we have enough going on? Oh, I have a brilliant idea...Why dont we hook up Punni with Sameer Rane...then Purvi is off the hook..or even Vishnu with Punni (dont think they are bro-sis, right?).. She will thrive well in the big bad world...

I agree with you. There are more than enough negative people, why Punni now? ðŸ¤¢ Edited by Darlyne - 11 years ago
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Punni and Ovi might tag team against Purvi to steal Arjun away. ðŸ¤¢

How are the CVs planning on keeping track of all these plots at the same time - unless all roads lead to the same finish line? ðŸ˜•

I like Punni's interfering - she's helped ARVI at every single turn so let's see what she brings this time.

un786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have the perfect place for Punni.  She can have her first pick from one of the three idiots!  We don't need her.  She can make one of their lives emm..wonderful?😊
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

punni can help arvi,,,,,,,,her evil mind to be use arvi reunite,,,,,,,,,,,,,she want harm purvi but her harm always helpful for purvi so welcome back punni ,,,,,,,,,,,u r the one who can reunite arvi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by the  way this sammer can be a pair with punni ,wish for punni

yes i agree with u.her plan to seperate arvi has always turned in favour of arvi.be it the confession of arvi's love or the revealatoin of arvi's relationship to ovi.welcome back ms punni😆