India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon = Cuteness Personified!

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Just loved today's teensy weensy lil SwaRon scene though how Swayam got up there is a mystery to me. But still i loved Majnu's lovey dovey stares at Sharon n her blushing back at him.Both of them are just wayyy too cute man! And , of course, I loved how Sharon decided to do wat Swayam said and NOT CHANGE herself.She called him "Unhe"! bahahaha!LOL

Dazzlers ka dance was good , certainly different from what i had expected...Wayy different. Nevertheless it was good though i thought the dance lacked energy in some parts..Kinda disappointed..

What kind of a dumb villian is this Chee-Vam?? I thought he took the phone to remove contact between the two teams but this innocent chap had no such plans! How lame can you get!!Angry

Waise i felt today's episode was kindaa short. And we can expect loads of drama in the next episode.M getting a lil worried for the Weaklings now.. Confused

P.S. - I loved how they showed the same judges ka scene everytime. The poor third judge desperately wished to be included in the conversation...LOL ..ROFL
Plus they showed Rey's same angry expression everytime coz the girl in the background made the same movement everytime...Hahaha ROFLROFL

Edited by Neeti96 - 09 August 2012 at 8:28am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Wintervenusrockz.CoffeeStains.Satluvsd3beeny---Shweta---MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_taniya_dostiiTanuka_TanHaSnoweyablazedmelodymarauder

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I liked the episode.Cool

Dance was superb..but for me if its MJ's dance then I dont know why , but it has to be MJ's music..so I was kind of missing the music ..otherwise dance was really good.

Loved the tiny swaron moment..now I know why she gave that heart wala badgeSmile

I will ignore shivam and his plans ..not even worth mentioning ROFL

bloopers are part of D3.love finding them ROFL

Edited by JoshuaD - 09 August 2012 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

I liked the episode.Cool

Dance was superb..but for me if its MJ's dance then I dont know why , but it has to be MJ's music..so I was kind of missing the music ..otherwise dance was really good.

Loved the tiny swaron moment..now I know why she gave that heart wala badgeSmile

I will ignore shivam and his plans ..not even worth mentioning ROFL

bloopers are part of D3.love finding them ROFL

So agree with u..every episode has its own blooper reel TongueTongue
Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

She called him "Unhe"! bahahaha!LOL

Dazzlers ka dance was good , certainly different from what i had expected...Wayy different. Nevertheless it was good though i thought the dance lacked energy in some parts..Kinda disappointed..

What kind of a dumb villian is this Chee-Vam?? I thought he took the phone to remove contact between the two teams but this innocent chap had no such plans! How lame can you get!!Angry

sharon ka yeh "unhe" wala cheez kab se chal raha hain.kinda cute.who does she thnk swayam is??her husband?LOL nevertheless its cute.n the scene today was cute too.
n yes,the dance was thanda.bts dekh k hi i knew kuch zyada spcl nahi hoga.but expecting a lot from the weakling's dance.
n dont worry abt the weakling's dance.they ARE gonna perform.but whether they wil be disqualified i dont know.a new promo showed it.after the dance swayam wil apologize to the judges for entering by wrong means.n bharat was crying.Cryswayam was teary too.but i thnk usual drama hoga.they will be sooo good that judges wil take them in.Embarrassedi dont care who wins.i just wanna see shantanu n the whole team dance.Blushing
about cheevam plz dont call him villian.villian log suicide kar lenge.about the phones,mera kal ka post par lena.he is just planning to steal them.bas.uski soch usse zyada nhi ja sakti..ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.CoffeeStains.Anonymous--

sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
yeah sneha loooked super cute today 
neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
yes this was the best part in the show today..Big smilei loved the way swayam was sittin up n watchin her..Embarrassedhe luked soo damn adorable as usual..Cool.n then sharon awww..she blushed soo much lukin at swayam n then again she turned back to see him..n wen she dint find him..aww her face fell..Embarrassedevery tym they get more n more cuter.Heart.n then "unhe".LOL.i was like..Shockedbut tats sharon..Approveu knw these two kinda share a beautiful love realtionship undoubtedly..Heartbut the best part is the respect they hav for each other wic i love the most..Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.effervescent.

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
SwaRon rocked today in whayever tiny momen they got. And Sharon unhe moment was definitely amusing. And seriously Shivam should be awarded with the lamest villain of any time awrd. I mean bhai kuch to kar apne villain status ko justify karne ke liye. Expressions to dene se to tu raha , kam se kam acha plan hi bana le.

beeny.effervescent.

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
That cute part of SwaRon for me was the best thing about today's episode !! The dance was great but I thought little more of the energy and some other music would have been better ! It feels amazing to see Swayam back to his Majnu boy avatar and wish Sharon's blushing away it was wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ablazedmelody - 09 August 2012 at 11:13am

beeny.effervescent.

Go to top