India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

EKTA (Page 2)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
 see ekta ,,how we are disappiont  now???now you are happy right,,,,definitely right,,,,u r too much happy coz u make us big foolish,,,,,,,i want to slap me how i can become a fool????actually when one person like other person then they can be a fool like me ...u know i like too much asha thats y till now i here  but didnt dare to watch yesterdays episode  but read 1st part and didnt dare to read it to till end ...i dont think i ever can watch this serial again  ,,,i cant tolerate any break up,,,,if arjun purvi get married then i will be back ,,,,,,u know i have no emotion ,,,,frankly saying ,,i m also heartless person when i make any decision then i didnt ever think for others and even any one hurt for my rudeness then i have no feelings but when i  see that anyone hurt for their relation or deeply  related any things and their family suffer for some kind of relation then i hurt too much and i never hurt  anyone for this,,,,,,,, but see you ...you hurt many fans ...you have no value to fans and their emotions ...do u know how many people hurt for your one lack creative mind,,,,,,,,,alas!!!!!!!!u dont hear our prayer ,,,,,,,,what we want ???we want one happily married couple and their knok jhoke...is we want too much???i dont think,,,,, no...you know what ,,i want to watch this show for watching asha but how can i watch that stupidity,,,,,,,after loving engagement they will separate ,,,,do u seeing ever???? that after a loving engagement ,,,,,,,so many hardship seeing any couple before wedding,,,,,,,,i dont see it...

AGAIN AND AGAIN WE WANT ARJUN PURVI WEDDING CEREMONY 

NOT ARJUN OVI OR NOT PURVI SAMMER

WANT WANT WANT ARJUN PURVI WEDDING

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupkath1

Go to top