--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel like sending a strongly worded email/ letter to Ekta and her CV's.

I wanna give them all a few tight slaps.

If Arvi gets separated the ratings for this show is going to go down. Apparently they do not care about that nor do they care about their fans. Someone needs to knock some sense into them.

The majority of fans watch solely for Arvi. She has already separated Armaan, now she wants to separate our sweet arvi...

Whose with me in sending this letter? I want to give Ekta a good bashing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharona_bha thumbnail
im with you i already send her email but if you want i will send her another letter.
na_61611 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes send ekta and email and knock some sense into her head :(
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You can also send a message to zeetv
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

SENDING ONE TO ZEE TV AS WELL...

AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

But will they listen to us was there ever an article that was false and that was from Telly chakder ( sorry dont know how to spell it)

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arvi_fan

But will they listen to us was there ever an article that was false and that was from Telly chakder ( sorry dont know how to spell it)

One can only hope... 
But true, all articles from Telly Chakder (don't know how to spell it either) have proven to be true...

let's keep our fingers crossed. maybe ekta might come to senses...
Edited by jenelle05 - 11 years ago
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she already delete your e-mail.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 see ekta ,,how we are disappiont  now???now you are happy right,,,,definitely right,,,,u r too much happy coz u make us big foolish,,,,,,,i want to slap me how i can become a fool????actually when one person like other person then they can be a fool like me ...u know i like too much asha thats y till now i here  but didnt dare to watch yesterdays episode  but read 1st part and didnt dare to read it to till end ...i dont think i ever can watch this serial again  ,,,i cant tolerate any break up,,,,if arjun purvi get married then i will be back ,,,,,,u know i have no emotion ,,,,frankly saying ,,i m also heartless person when i make any decision then i didnt ever think for others and even any one hurt for my rudeness then i have no feelings but when i  see that anyone hurt for their relation or deeply  related any things and their family suffer for some kind of relation then i hurt too much and i never hurt  anyone for this,,,,,,,, but see you ...you hurt many fans ...you have no value to fans and their emotions ...do u know how many people hurt for your one lack creative mind,,,,,,,,,alas!!!!!!!!u dont hear our prayer ,,,,,,,,what we want ???we want one happily married couple and their knok jhoke...is we want too much???i dont think,,,,, no...you know what ,,i want to watch this show for watching asha but how can i watch that stupidity,,,,,,,after loving engagement they will separate ,,,,do u seeing ever???? that after a loving engagement ,,,,,,,so many hardship seeing any couple before wedding,,,,,,,,i dont see it...

AGAIN AND AGAIN WE WANT ARJUN PURVI WEDDING CEREMONY 

NOT ARJUN OVI OR NOT PURVI SAMMER

WANT WANT WANT ARJUN PURVI WEDDING