Sahil and Shivani to Romance in LMYAM:Article:-)

Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sphere Orgins'Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage , on Sony Entertainment Television, having just began this week, is moving at a rapid pace. Like most of our houses, here too there is a debate on which kind of marriage is better:Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage. It was recently aired that Mansi (Samaira Rao) and Anup (Himmanshoo Malhotra) are seeing each other in order to enter the wedlock. In the upcoming episodes, Anup's younger brother Saahil (Ashish Kapoor ) will talk to his parents as well as of Shivani (Rishika Mihani ) about their love affair. The upcoming episodes will show Shivani, now in Jaipur for the last two years, coming back to Udaipur on Saahil's insistence. This will ignite love and romance between the two. This will result into Shivani meeting Saahil on a regular basis. Shortly, going with the arrange marriage culture, Mansi and Anup will tie the knot while Saahil will rebel against his family and fight for his love as his parents are against his idea of love marriage. When contacted, Rishika Mihani said, "We are shooting cut-to-cut, I can just say that my and Saahil's love track will commence soon." Keep reading this space for more updates onLove Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 sharing nabigha. So happy tht we will get sahil shivani romance i want to see their romance before marriage. Woho sahil will fight for his love tht sounds interesting seems their love path is nt so easy...egarly waiting to see
Nabigha thumbnail
Agree Havvii...Sahil would have to fight for his love...Its gonna be amazing to watch...after all he is such a rebel himself he wont give up easily...and yes ofcourse in India getting arrange married is easy but not Love married...lets see how they execute it...
manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved todays episode too, was full of ak, his mannerisms so simialr to uv, it was a ak full episode
i hope they ahve a good storyline and execute it well
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nabigha i m so exited to see rebelious sahil. Afterall wo lovestory kya jisme koi rukawat na ho
Nabigha thumbnail
Agree Havvii...love itna asaan nahin hot hai...rebelious Sahil is one thing i am anxiously waiting for...
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks, it' great they're going to show their love before marriage. 
mandygill thumbnail
Awww! it will be a treat to watch their romance, maybe their performance will make us fall in love with this jodi!
princess_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thankgod there will be love before marriage. Maybe they will strenghten their bond 😃 Hmmm rebelious Saahil too hot😳 TFS😃