khushi is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
guys ssk latest promo says that after simar cums to consciousness she will ask her family abt her baby but it will be dead.then simar looks towards khushi very angrily.it means now beginning of the end of khushi😃.even rangmunch article says that roli will bring the ugly side of the khushi in front of the whole family.😊
can you post the promo link...
hey i dont know to post the link but u  all can go to google and type colors.then go to title 'shows'.from ther u will find sasural simar ka after opening sasural simar ka u will get kairi and sasural simaR KA JOINT PROMO
Simar will have selective memory loss.
upra what does selective memory loss mean?
Originally posted by prince3673

upra what does selective memory loss mean?
You basically rememeber eveything but block out a traumatic incident
Originally posted by upra

You basically rememeber eveything but block out a traumatic incident

And Simar will forget exactly the part about Khushi killing her child and being evil. Nothing else.😡 And if Roli tries to make Simar remember everything, Simar will say, "Don't say anything about my family. I am your big sister, so whatever I say is right. Khushi is an angel sent by god and I am not going to hear anything against her!" And after hearing all this, Siddhant will take Roli away, and Simar will think, I shouted at you for your well-being Roli. I shouted so no one else could. And Roli will also think the same thing, Wow, meri didi kitni mahan hai. Sirf mere liye Simar didi ne mujhpar shout kiya. Aap jaisa didi aur koi nehi hai! And of course, Khushi will continue to play her evil games and never get caught!!!
Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
Originally posted by prince3673

hey i dont know to post the link but u all can go to google and type colors.then go to title 'shows'.from ther u will find sasural simar ka after opening sasural simar ka u will get kairi and sasural simaR KA JOINT PROMO

I couldn't find it and the videos don't work. It say videos will not play in your geographic region.
Hey cheer up!!!!!!!!!!!👍🏼 really kushi is gone ...after tmw epi v nt see kushi face on screen 😆