Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Jassi Will go back to OLD LOOK(confimed) (Page 2)

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiverz

Hmm... but I wonder how Jassi would be able to go back to her old look anyway! Because doesn't it take time to grow bangs like her old ones??Confused)

She is going to give a press conference as Jassi and not Jessica. I was exactly thinking about the same thing .. are Jassi and Jessica going to play hide and seek game ?

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rumi

hey! can you remember,a few days back Raj had given hint that jassi may go back to her earlier avtaar !! but i think she will wear simple salwars and wear specs, like Betty did in BLF! but she will definitely not wear those braces again or grow those bangs again!the dress will be like she wore when she returned to her house from Mauritius when her father was very angry and she went to Gurdwara!Big smile

Braces will be difficult but she can get a wig   Smile She will go back to her old clothes. she will get them from Walia house..
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:08am | IP Logged

hey bhaggu !!!!!!!!!!

I knew these ppl were crazy but I didn't know that they were sooooooooo dumb !!!!!!!!!!

going back to the previous avtaar !!!!!!! God !!!!!!!!

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged
bubblish it will take 2 weeks to know if ur info is real or fake..neways u should be careful. if u r who u claim to be
thanks tho Wink
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Emaa

bubblish it will take 2 weeks to know if ur info is real or fake..neways u should be careful. if u r who u claim to be
thanks tho Wink

yup..my thoughts exactly...

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblish

that is confirmed by t/d and this should happen in two weeks...or by early june the latest

STAY tune

for this SHOCKING development and what REASON Lead JASSI to CHANGE BACK her LOOKS

SOURCE: I work for SONY as a EDITOR AND I AM INCHARGE FOR EDITING JJKN EPOSIDES

Hi bubblish,

i hope you are doing all this advertising for JJKN/T & D and not against the contract......or else you are going to be in big trouble
Sruthi Groupbie
Sruthi
Sruthi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Anything can happen now in JJKN....if Armaan does not know recognize Jassi some sense her parents and Bebe not knowing her is too much to digest.Dead

What is the big deal...did u guys notice when she was in her room she slipped in the glasses and dairy when Nandu came into the room. She will use her glasses for the press conf...what about the fringe ..hmmmConfused

I am hoping they will show the blf track of Armaan finding the dairy...atleast that part would be good. That was so romantic in blf story...I am waiting for more J and A scenes together..though yesterdays was too far fetched...no woman would let any man touch her just because she knows his lover...what nonsense is that.....Thumbs Down

T&D want to prove to the audience or want J to know how much A loves her could have done in a more subtle way with more dialogues for A.

Whatever T&D pl visit this site once in a while and contribute some grey matter to your writers...pl dont take the audience for granted..

sulochana Newbie
sulochana
sulochana

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I hope Jessica does not grow those bangs.  She could use the glasses that she has right now. Why go back to the old one.Ermm  Moreover she does not have to dress up ugly and look bad, to prove to the family that she is the same old  Jassi. People do change, the change she has gone through is worth appreciating.
I don't know why she prefers to have the same old Jassi's look.  There is no harm in changing your external appearance as far the internal qualities are just the same. 

Go to top