something special abt Sumit...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, wanna share something wid u ,...so far i hav seen many other actors...bt there is something special abt Sumit...i hav noticed him from so many days very carefully, it is really tough to find any flaws in his acting- right from controlling the body language, voice modulation upto continuity maintenance -everything is flawless..specially on last night episode ,during that SLAP sequence
, there he never ever lost his continuity business for a single mere sec whether it was his OS or Rati's. If u saw him rubbing his face/nose from Rati's side, then u could also found him doing the same when camera was on Rati. This is called brilliancy. Hats off to Sumit & Vikram Ghai Sir as well including the DOP, all the ADs & crew of HD for doing such a splendid job. Congrats guys πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope Moderator won't close this topic as this is a post to appreciate the HD crew for their hard efforts, not to hurt anyone's emotion. πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
for HD team

Edited by kotharisneha - 11 years ago
Originally posted by 810Kankana

If u saw him rubbing his face/nose from Rati's side, then u could also found him doing the same when camera was on Rati. This is called brilliancy.

I can not get that line..πŸ˜•
And if it is abt Sumit & Rati, they r best..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yes, agree with you...he is a Brilliant Actor!😍
Originally posted by -sumana-

I can not get that line..πŸ˜•
And if it is abt Sumit & Rati, they r best..πŸ‘πŸ‘

sumana, that means Sumti did the same action from Rati's Angel which he did when the camera was focusing on him!πŸ˜ƒ
He is one of the refined and brilliant actor⭐️ .  
This could be discussed in Sumit's AT.

Closed.