India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK- I am your beautiful nightmare.

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
<font color="#9900CC" size="2">"Hatred isn't the opposite of love, it's just another variation of it. They both mean you have passionate feelings for someone."

</font> Robin Brande,

Fat Cat
Whenever i see Madhubala ahaa.., I just remeber A journal of Love's this quote:

"When does real love begin?

At first it was a fire, eclipses,
short circuits, lightning and fireworks; the incense, hammocks, drugs,
wines, perfumes; then spasm and honey, fever, fatigue, warmth, currents
of liquid fire, feast and orgies; then dreams, visions, candlelight,
flowers, pictures; then images out of the past, fairy tales, stories,
then pages out of a book, a poem; then laughter, then chastity.

At what moment does the knife wound sink so deep that the flesh begins to weep with love?

At
first power, power, then the wound, and love, and love and fears, and
the loss of the self, and the gift, and slavery. At first I ruled, loved
less; then more, then slavery. Slavery to his image, his odor, the
craving, the hunger, the thirst, the obsession."

<font color="#9900CC"></b></font><font color="#990099">"I must be cruel only to be kind;
Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind."

?
William Shakespeare,

Hamlet
</font>
<b>Tell the man you love him and he will run like rocket on fire, but tell him that you hate him, you may end up having best love making of your life... i have read it somewhere but somehow it is true, most of all human beings speacially men will love to admit that they hate someone, but they will hate to admit that they are in love.love can leave you in peace but hate never leaves your side not even for one second...
Rishabh Kundra, RK, Super star, Madhubala ahaa ka Majnu( ab Madhu Rk ki laila hai to woh bhi majnu hi hua na?)
No matter whatever it is, but he cant leave Madhubala from first day, not even slightest,
the thing about guy is guys freak out. They hit critical mass and blast nuclear, white-hot anger out over the world like walking flamethrowers.

RK and Madhu got one thing common,their hatred...

<font color="#009999">I, mukund, mukubala boring hai
us we rishbala interesting hai,
MAdhu hai to hatred hai,
Hatred hai to RK hai, RK hai to entertainment hai,
Jo tera hai woh mera hai,
Jo mera hai woh tera,
Tera chaata mera gaal.
tera report mera jail,

sagai teri, mera charcha ho,
publicity meri, tera kharcha ho,
Baap mera, tera jail partener ho
Shaadi meri, teri barbadi ho

Jo tera hai woh mera hai...</font>

<font size="2">Normal lovestory me ek ladka hota hai ek ladki hoti hai, ladka hamesha ladki jab girne vaali hoti hai tab bacha leta hai, i wonder mere ko to koi bachane nai aata jab me girne vaali hoti hu, ulta sab mujh pe haste hai, CryLOL Chalo 6odo meri dukh bhari dastan but is love cum hate story me Ladka itna khadus aur Kamina hai ki khud itna gir gaya hai ki ise uthane ke liye ladki ko hi aana padega..

kamina itna harami hai ki, naye standard set kar raha hai kaminepan ke..

RK has got no conscience for Madhu till now, there will come time when he will realize, what is is like to have some one, who loves you, cares for you and will do anything to see single smile on your face.All extremes of feeling are allied with madness.we have seen him with madness of hate for Madhu, soon it may become the love in extremes...

it was never about RK only, or Madhu only, IT was always about both of them... How he came in her life, remember 1st promo? He said, "jaha bhi jaogi mujhe paogi"

There will also come a time in that aag ka dariya or dub ke jaana hai's line, when RK will save her from Drowning, by sacrificing in that Ocean of fire., he may drown in it too just to save Madhu, but it needs time too..

They say every cruelty is cry for the help underneath.. May be RK is so lonely sometimes that he needs Madhu even just to harrass her or hate her. Have you seen the way his Eyes shines with obvious reasons whenever he sees Madhu?

By losing himself in Mdhu he will find himself, it will be same for Madhu too, they bring out each others those side, which world has no idea of.Sometimes it happens when you just cant realise the depth of your emotions for someone, it just feels right whatever you do or whatever you feel at that time, but it cant get unnoticed RK may be angry at her, but he is utterly in awe of her innocence, vunerability , beauty, fierceness, and most of her capacity to love..

He doesnt know what is like to love, so it is like he has nothing to lose now, and it makes you all time loser when you win everything but cant have someone, to share with.
and there will come time when he desires to be with her. he misses her. he is obsessed with her, fascinated by her, infatuated with her. he
hungers for feel of her soul touching his.

I remember one quote of Book called Falling under, quote was like this,</font>

<font color="#9900CC">"Your scent carries across a room and paralyzes me with longing. I don't
want to hold your hand. Part of me wants to set you on fire and hold you
while the flame consumes us both, to eat your heart so I know that only
I possess it entirely."
<font color="#000000">
He </font>
<font color="#000000">feels same kind of emotions for Madhubala and that part is leading him to marry her, so he can make her burn every single second of her life.</font></font>The whole thing becomes like this evil enchantment from a fairy tale, but you're made to believe the spell can never be broken too.. Its like you want to believe that RK will be the hero too, but first of all he will have to bring out the dark qualities of villainy.. they say If you're that obsessed with someone, why would you kill her?
Humans are full of contradictions. and that is what RK is going to do he will not kill her, because if you lose someone with whom you are obsessed with, you lose your self too."To have the beginning of a truly great story, you need to have a
character you're completely and utterly obsessed with. Without
obsession, to the point of a maddening addiction,there's no point to
continue. "

<font color="#9900CC">
</font>

Edited by neeti_huda - 09 August 2012 at 11:32am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

honey_sonyYourDarkAngelnikis21pinkswan-Zunaira-NiharikaNeha777Saimaa.Hkar1538-DeathEater-MsCeylonAnu_RCourageous_LeogennyMRaDMG25manidsree.gattureadingworms.abhaylovepia...-Riya-...dreamyjenniceBasiliskRolzzTheBlackJaguarkirti_fijibhanu_rekhagleverne

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeti_huda

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manid

Awesome analysis...Clap<div></div>

thank u so much.
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
niceClap

neeti_huda

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Awesome post!!brings out da fiery passion of RishBala'z relationship perfectly...loved da qoutes:)

neeti_huda

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

Awesome post!!brings out da fiery passion of RishBala'z relationship perfectly...loved da qoutes:)

thank u so much:)
nikis21 Newbie
nikis21
nikis21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nice

neeti_huda

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
SUPERB AND GOOD WORKClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index