Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Here's to you all (Page 3)

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Hey Aris  miss u...but want to see u soon again in saathiya...take care friend...

Thanks Bhavya.  May be one dayWink.  Wish you all the best always.

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A2ZV

Aris, I have tears in my eyes as I read your post. You know dear, I loved being part of this forum and the interaction I had with you.

I am sure we will meet again in IF. Until we meet again I pray and wish you are forever surrounded by unconditional love, health and happiness.

Thanks Anna.  It was a hard decision, but it was time.  I had a lot of fun here and I will always remember that.  It was great interacting with you and sharing our thoughts.  Please take care.  May be we will meet again.
aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Giafan

Pls. Aris!! Don't leave. Try to stay here, for some more time. Let us hope for the best future.Smile

Thanks, Giafan.  May be I will come back one day.  It becomes harder to leave when I see so many of my friends urging me to stay back.  I wish you all the best in future.  Take care.
aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Hi aris I can understand it feels bad to leave this place. We had lot of funny serious sad happy moments on this forum. Hope we will meet soon to share these moments againSmile

Maddy, you understand my feelings more than anyone else.  It is really difficult to leave a place that gave you so much happiness and endless fun.  I still remember some of your jokes that put a smile on my face even now.  I remember how you used to infuse life into this forum on the weekends.  Thanks for sharing a little of yourself to make us all happy.  I always felt close to you since you are from my hometown although you never knew that, did you?  Would love to see you again.  Take care and good luck to you in future. 
westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
What?? Why am I now seeing this post?

Aris, you can't leaveCry...but I understand, gonna miss you a lot and hope you'll still come on our CCHug

Edited by westindian - 10 August 2012 at 9:59am
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Aris we have crossed paths on the grounds of our love for a Hindi serial.  We have had great times deliberating about our favourite characters. We have exchanged words of joy, wonder and awe of the the scenes. We have taken a step further to imagine what could be had the show ventured in other ways through our fan fictions. The greatest gain out of all this was to communicate with a colleague who turned friend in this global village. 

Hope you will pop in the forum as and when you can. Hope to chat with you again another time on another topic. 

In the mean time all the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Aris.  We talked about this long and hard.  I truly understand your decision to go but please don't let it be forever.  As always you have my email address and the pm service here.  Please don't be a stranger.   I shall pm you when I update spoof and hope that you will pop in to read that.  So, for now.  So long.  I won't say goodbye in the hope that we will still be in touch.  All the best. 

X xxHug

Xarina, you have been a true friend.  You already know how difficult a decision this was for me.  I hope too I will come back one day.  Thanks for listening to my boring rants.  Please do let me know when you update the spoof.  We will definitely stay in touch. Thanks for all your support.
aris22l Goldie
aris22l
aris22l

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ani_p

hey Aris plz dnt leave want 2 see u bk here love u lots...

Thanks Ani.  May be I will come back one day.  Please take care and all the best to you. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index