aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just wanted to make this post to say thanks to all my friends and members(past and present) who I have come to like and respect on this forum.  You all have made my time so enjoyable here.  Each day, I have looked forward to coming here and interact with each one of you.  

With my contribution to the forum becoming less and less, I feel the day is coming near when I may stop coming here all together.  Before I disappear from here, I would like to show my appreciation for you all.

First of all, a big thanks to Varshu and Rachna who were my first friends on this forum and were responsible for me staying on here when I had almost given the forum up in early days due to some comments made against my posts.  Varshu and I could have been sisters in another life.  It is funny how alike we are in our thinking. Rachna, thanks for having me on board with Roulette. Enjoyed being with you on this journey and you know how much I enjoyed your comments on my posts.  One of these days, I will see you on your book signing tour.

Shaun, you were the first one to say that you liked my posts and gave me confidence to be more active here.  Always liked your openness and maverick attitude.  Appreciate your encouragement, friendship, and support.

Aish, Navya, Shilpa and Vinder, salute your love and loyalty for our Gopi vahu.  I haven't seen anybody else who understands her character more. The way you appreciated her and felt for her showed how close to your hearts Gopi was as she was to mine.  Thank you for your sensitive and heart felt analyses, OS's, ff's, and SS's.  I had hoped you will continue with your stories, but wasn't to be.

Xarina, thank you for being a true friend and for your steamy OS's, especially your spoof.  You turned my dreams into a reality by making me a chain saw murderer.  May I call you Goddess Xarina for this lovely creation?

Rupal, Harini, and Swasthi, appreciate your analyses and ff's that kept me sane through some of the most foolish tracks in Saathiya.  

Christine and Tina, thank you for your picture collages and videos.  They helped me understand the characters and the story even more and helped me appreciate the cast for their awesome acting.  Your pictures made me cry and laugh at the same time.

Nilu, Dhruti, and Maddy, could always count on you for putting a smile on my face.  When we got frustrated with Ahemji's reticence, the infamous tool posts and hilarious joke posts would always appear to keep it all in balance and make us laugh.

Taniks, thanks for sharing your story with me and just being there on the forum. You showed me how to be brave in life.

Ayesha, thank you for your spoilers and the chats we had about our countries and family in general.

Manishmodh, your blooper posts always made me laugh.  Thank you for your alert mind.

Anna, Abbay, Gauri, Kshama, Vibz, rashi.krishna, Nafisa, Gauri, Rina, Saathfan, Bhavya, Suk, Tamzin, Dhruti, Sanyduk, Arnisha, Siham, thank you for being active on the forum and for the exchange of our views and ideas.  You all made my brain cells work more and look at things differently. It has been great knowing each one of you.  

Deepa, Hetp, Gohem123, sns-forever, Muskan, and all the updaters, appreciate you all from the bottom of my heart. You sat through some bad episodes to make sure we didn't miss anything.

All the vm makers and ss/os/ff writers, you made SNS even more interesting to watch by giving it a different look and feel and providing life to the dreams that were never fulfilled in Saathiya.

I am sure I forgot to mention a lot of important members who gave and are giving life to this forum every day.
There are some new members who I regret to not have known.  You have all made this a fun place to come to.  
I will always have fond memories of this forum and all my friends here.  My heartfelt thanks to all of you.
May God bless you and always surround you with a lot of love and happiness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nooo dnt leave aris. :(
Am sad now..

Aww thank u.. It a pleasure knowing u
u may not knw bt I will miss u and our wee discussions we have..

Edit

Will nt say goodbye,.will say that shall see u in other forums Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aris best of luck to you in whatever you do from here on, and I hope this is not a goodbye.

I hope you stay in touch if not through this forum then somewhere else. I understand completely how you feel. I am no longer active on this forum myself, but I am still around IF, so I hope to see you another forum someday.

Goodbyes are so final, so I won't say Goodbye.

See you later my friend.

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
you are most welcome Aris...but i wish you wont leave...you can still be in the forum to be in touch with us ๐Ÿ˜Š
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Aris  miss u...but want to see u soon again in saathiya...take care friend...
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aris, I have tears in my eyes as I read your post. You know dear, I loved being part of this forum and the interaction I had with you.

I am sure we will meet again in IF. Until we meet again I pray and wish you are forever surrounded by unconditional love, health and happiness.
Giafan thumbnail
Pls. Aris!! Don't leave. Try to stay here, for some more time. Let us hope for the best future.๐Ÿ˜Š
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi aris I can understand it feels bad to leave this place. We had lot of funny serious sad happy moments on this forum. Hope we will meet soon to share these moments again๐Ÿ˜Š
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aris.  We talked about this long and hard.  I truly understand your decision to go but please don't let it be forever.  As always you have my email address and the pm service here.  Please don't be a stranger.   I shall pm you when I update spoof and hope that you will pop in to read that.  So, for now.  So long.  I won't say goodbye in the hope that we will still be in touch.  All the best. 

X xx๐Ÿค—
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey Aris plz dnt leave want 2 see u bk here love u lots...