The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Feel so bad for Panchi! (Page 3)

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

evn i felt bad for panchi...poor doll...bt i guess this ws expectd... Ranveer will defo take time to realize his love for panchi..so till then v rahi fans hv to c him bein with soo many eena meena deekas...D'oh

i truly feel panchi shudn hv gone to the party..bt as d promo showed RaHi together so i truly hope panchi wil goto party only coz of ranveer's efforts..hope tht he will do aftr wht he hv done today...
nikkiShocked omggg good to see you hereHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Watched it.. wanna say don't feel bad for her but feel bad for him..-DumbROFL
Anyway as
LadyMcbeth said..that's exactly how it is,He'll do mistake & then learn from it.So no point of pointing anything,ATM :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCylostmymusic.Nikki_Titli

shakti_rock IF-Dazzler
shakti_rock
shakti_rock

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Originally posted by Analeez11

Poor Panchi! I feel so bad for her. How could Ranvir be so insensitive? That idiot! I hope she teaches him a lesson!

Hmm ... often times we don't value things that are easily available. We take them for granted ... 

The day Panchi has a guy who takes interest in her, despite her failings, Ranveer will automatically get a wake up call. 

The basic thing Respect is missing over here...Its not about Love (atleast not now...maybe after sometime )  but now It mainly about Friendship .  Ranveer should atleast Respect Panchi since they know each other since a long time.

Edited by shakti_rock - 09 August 2012 at 12:13pm

Kalpana_KaCy

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Ooo i havent watch d epi ...bt tenx for updates...bt how can ranveer do dat???he iz d bst fren of panchi...how can he hurt her??

Kalpana_KaCy

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I really felt bad for her poor girl :(((

Kalpana_KaCy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Poor Panchi! I feel so bad for her. How could Ranvir be so insensitive? That idiot! I hope she teaches him a lesson!

Hmm ... often times we don't value things that are easily available. We take them for granted ...

The day Panchi has a guy who takes interest in her, despite her failings, Ranveer will automatically get a wake up call.

You know what! KD should become friendly with her. That will be the best wake up call for him. His best friend with his enemy! Nahiii! What say!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethNikki_Titli

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

The basic thing Respect is missing over here...Its not about Love (atleast not now...maybe after sometime ) but now It mainly about Friendship . Ranveer should atleast Respect Panchi since they know each other since a long time.

Exactly my point. He is taking her for granted. By saying such words he disrespected their friendship.
rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
i really felt vry vry bad for panchi ranveer should talk abt her like dat Angry

Kalpana_KaCy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index