India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Feel so bad for Panchi! (Page 2)

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
me too felt really bad for my cutie pie...
he always insult KD and me being die hard KD fan i always ignored Ranveer's behaviour as he is spoilt brat and theres a reason for him being like this(i mean his past)...
but today what he said abt Panchi wasn't right...  
i don't mind if he don't go with her as he don't love her yet...
my prob is he was listening to the girl when she was talking crap like  helicopter and all abt panchi...
vaise to he behaves like he care too much for Panchi and can't bear if anybody else say her anything... then why he didn't bother to tell her that she is talking abt his best frnd???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Kalpana_KaCyNikki_Titli

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

he always insult KD and me being die hard KD fan i always ignored Ranveer's behaviour as he is spoilt brat and theres a reason for him being like this(i mean his past)...
my prob is he was listening to the girl when she was talking crap like  helicopter and all abt panchi...
vaise to he behaves like he care too much for Panchi and can't bear if anybody else say her anything... then why he didn't bother to tell her that she is talking abt his best frnd???
He can grit his teeth at Kiya when she calls Panchi Fatso and threatened Bobbyn Piddi when they called her Moti, how is it he didnt say anything today?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCyFieryLioness

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Originally posted by -meet-

He can grit his teeth at Kiya when she calls Panchi Fatso and threatened Bobbyn Piddi when they called her Moti, how is it he didnt say anything today?
I'll find it out -'the ans'once I watch the epi ;)

Edited by piya2025 - 09 August 2012 at 9:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..FieryLioness

FieryLioness IF-Sizzlerz
FieryLioness
FieryLioness

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

thats only my prob is...
coz i have my life's personal experiance related to it
u know in school time i was quite fatty...
and my best frnd who can't bear anybody saying me moti, she used to fight for me with or without me being there...
other frnds used to complain me that she faught with them...
years passes but i love her for this coz she wasn't my frnd when i was there but in my absence too she stood for me...
if not love atleats this i was expecting in RaHi frndship... but Ranveer ne yeh hope bhi aaj khatam kar di...
he actually compared their frndship with a teddy bear whom we love in childhood and forget it in when we get in young age...  is that really frndship meant for or i misunderstood Ranveer???
this question is irritating me since i watche dthe epi... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Kalpana_KaCyNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
evn i felt bad for panchi...poor doll...bt i guess this ws expectd... Ranveer will defo take time to realize his love for panchi..so till then v rahi fans hv to c him bein with soo many eena meena deekas...D'oh

i truly feel panchi shudn hv gone to the party..bt as d promo showed RaHi together so i truly hope panchi wil goto party only coz of ranveer's efforts..hope tht he will do aftr wht he hv done today...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCyFieryLionesspiya2025.charmee_sammy

Kalpana_KaCy IF-Sizzlerz
Kalpana_KaCy
Kalpana_KaCy

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I hope when he falls for her, he makes up for his insensitivity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Analeez11

Poor Panchi! I feel so bad for her. How could Ranvir be so insensitive? That idiot! I hope she teaches him a lesson!

Hmm ... often times we don't value things that are easily available. We take them for granted ... 

The day Panchi has a guy who takes interest in her, despite her failings, Ranveer will automatically get a wake up call. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Kalpana_KaCycharmee_sammypiya2025.Nikki_Titli

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Felt bad for panchi :(( Ranveer is dumbo.. doesn't realize his feelings for panchi..  he will take time, dat my experience says from MJHT :P 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_KaCy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index