Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My thought on Arhi's common past

jamoshi2507 IF-Dazzler
jamoshi2507
jamoshi2507

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hi all,

I am making a very first topic on this forum. Hope you all will like my take and respond (even if you do not like it)

I replied to Swati's post and I am pasting the same thing here for all to see and comment on

I feel that Arhi's past are intertwined. Its not possible that Arhi is going to have a peaceful life. CVs have a dramatic twist for us. We all are thinking in two extreme direction, why not think something in between.

Following is just my prediction that this might be the case depending on all the clues that we got since dadi came.

I feel that due to some unavoidable circumstance Khushi's mom worked as a servant at Mallik's. Arnav's dad lusted for K's mom (just like Shyam was for Khushi), but she was in no way romantically involved with him. It might have gone out of hand when K's mom refused to acknowledge his so called love. In his madness, A's dad might have decided to give divorce to A's mom. A's mom knew about his lust from a long time and was tolerating thinking that no one knows and also for the sake of kids, but dadi also knew about that and she felt that it was K's mom's fault, as she was the servant.

On the fateful night A's dad might have spoken his feelings for K's mom out loud to his wife, and made his intensions of leaving her for K's mom clear. After that he would have left the house. A's mom in her extreme grief might have commited suicide.

Now we do not know how A's dad dies, so I will leave it at that. After knowing that A's dad was madly after his wife, K's parents tried to leave the town and in the process met with an accident and died. K was saved from the accident and was adopted by her aunt.

Dad sees the resemblence of K with her mother, that's why she does not like her, but I am so wishing for the Shyam angle to be true.

What do you guys think?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sueckashmiri_kuriWild_Pearladi.bisuveenasterravankhushiAtyayavyarimaRitsritsLivingInPajamas--Yashi--abhi_arshilover-FriedriceJi-rani-lucki

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Woah!I was just wondering about all this past connection and piecing up all the things-and honestly this is exactly what my idea is.I do not think that Arnav's dad and Khushi's mom had an affair but I am pretty sure A's Dad had a thing for Khushi's mom.On the night of the marriage somehow this truth had blasted out and A's dad must have blurted out his feelings.A's mother ends up as we see in the promo while Khushi's parents leave the wedding.K's father must have been angry[If he got to know about this too] and that anger and rage must have led to the car accident.Plus the way Anjali's life was ruined because of Shyam lusting after Khushi-there is full circle where Arnav's dad had fallen for Khushi's mother despite both of them being married.Almost as if Anjali's life had been cursed like her mother's.When Arnav had refused to believe in marriage,Nani had compared him to his father.More because his father hadn't given importance to marriage vows in front of love? Damn it!I am thinking too much LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashmiri_kuriWild_Pearljamoshi2507

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
gosh. out of the many million posts ive read about the so called past, this makes the most sense!
to be honest, i reluctantly opened ur post, expecting the usual arnav's father had an affair with either khushi's or shyam's mother or smthing like that!!
i always thought - y da hell does it have to be an affair?? cant ppl cm up with nothing else?!
nd u finally have hit the nail...
i have a strongg feeling that u may be right...
u have joined all the loopholes! cant find any contradictions...
hats off! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wild_PearlAtyayjamoshi2507

jamoshi2507 IF-Dazzler
jamoshi2507
jamoshi2507

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Woah!I was just wondering about all this past connection and piecing up all the things-and honestly this is exactly what my idea is.I do not think that Arnav's dad and Khushi's mom had an affair but I am pretty sure A's Dad had a thing for Khushi's mom.On the night of the marriage somehow this truth had blasted out and A's dad must have blurted out his feelings.A's mother ends up as we see in the promo while Khushi's parents leave the wedding.K's father must have been angry[If he got to know about this too] and that anger and rage must have led to the car accident.Plus the way Anjali's life was ruined because of Shyam lusting after Khushi-there is full circle where Arnav's dad had fallen for Khushi's mother despite both of them being married.Almost as if Anjali's life had been cursed like her mother's.When Arnav had refused to believe in marriage,Nani had compared him to his father.More because his father hadn't given importance to marriage vows in front of love? Damn it!I am thinking too much LOL

Thanks Risha ... honestly I was too scared to even open my post to see what you guys have written. Firstly I am not so good in writing and secondly this is my first post here. Although I have been replying to other posts.

No you are not thinking too much ... all of us are on the same boat... is's like our mind is overactive nowadays. I saw no one had penned this thing so I decided to do it and see the reaction... I am glad that you liked it.
jamoshi2507 IF-Dazzler
jamoshi2507
jamoshi2507

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

gosh. out of the many million posts ive read about the so called past, this makes the most sense!
to be honest, i reluctantly opened ur post, expecting the usual arnav's father had an affair with either khushi's or shyam's mother or smthing like that!!
i always thought - y da hell does it have to be an affair?? cant ppl cm up with nothing else?!
nd u finally have hit the nail...
i have a strongg feeling that u may be right...
u have joined all the loopholes! cant find any contradictions...
hats off! Clap

Thank you very much Hazel. Even I was like why make it an affair, and this was in my mind for quite a some time and I wanted to see if anyone else feels like it or not. Finally I got to open this post and I really appreciate you liking my prediction.
-FriedriceJi- IF-Rockerz
-FriedriceJi-
-FriedriceJi-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
It was great!
May be you are right !! 
But Always Expect the Unexpected From CV's !!
They never fail to SURPRISE us !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jamoshi2507

jamoshi2507 IF-Dazzler
jamoshi2507
jamoshi2507

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfanatic

It was great!
May be you are right !! 
But Always Expect the Unexpected From CV's !!
They never fail to SURPRISE us !

You are absolutely right. These people are so very unpredictable. We keep on beating about the bush and they come up with something really unexpected.

So I am all for it. That's what I like it here. We have like thousands of different predictions and the one that is shown is totally out of the box.Wink
abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I also thought similarly. In my thought's it was like K's mom confronted A's dad on the wedding day of anjali which was listened by A's mom and she committed suicide. I also want cv's to show similar to shyam angle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jamoshi2507

Go to top