Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

she will convince ASR to throw her outta house n reveal her past in front of him

he will become real ASR n throw her outta house then he will regret 
+ if this thing is gona happen before the contracts gets over then he will say to her that he is very happy to have contract marriage wid her
n then redemption n regrettion to both dadi .potašŸ˜‰

Na i some how think Re-marriage is DEFO happening Before contract is over ! n NEXT Nafraat Paas aane na de will come After they r Legally Married ! 
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
p.s may be dadi remember that women after seeing khushi
the way she was saying why u are touching my son's  photoalbum n his father must be a creep may be he acted like shayam with her mother n kiled her father too

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Na i some how think Re-marriage is DEFO happening Before contract is over ! n NEXT Nafraat Paas aane na de will come After they r Legally Married ! 

but if this thing happen before real wala marriage thn it will be too fast n i want this pat track to over soon hope thy change maaa flashbackšŸ˜†
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

but u See Nani haven't seen Khushi's Mother ! so she doesn't know if khushi will be related ! all she knows is Khushi is Related to Garima! maybe from garima something will be out !

may b! Anything can b..but i just wish this mysterious past wln't make any mu b/w arhi again.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

p.s may be dadi remember that women after seeing khushi
the way she was saying why u are touching my son's  photoalbum n his father must be a creep may be he acted like shayam with her mother n kiled her father too

this is the Best track for me ! a track actually making us think so much n anything is possible !