Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Aaja Piya Tohe Pyar Doon - Page 2

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely post dear ! Beautifully written and this is also one of my favorite songs πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Great post, that scene was really beautiful between the two. Like an actual marriage, "through better or for worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health."
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sweetgal19

Lovely post dear ! Beautifully written and this is also one of my favorite songs πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Yes its one of the best Lata songs composition is great - you do not get these anymore- Thanks for appreciating my postπŸ‘
VasantiLad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Crazy_1001

Great post, that scene was really beautiful between the two. Like an actual marriage, "through better or for worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health."

Thanks for appreciating- you are right there was a statement in the epi - each night it gets bettern'better
VasantiLad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: redwine1

VERY VERY VERY WELL written piece . Vasanti . & beautifully interspersed with Pictures .. 

Yea the story seems to be moving .. & arhi seem to be coming closer πŸ˜ bhai .. ab dil kyon maange more πŸ˜‰

thank-you so much for appreciating this - its nice when you take time to comment - i get compelled to write in when the subject in IPK moves me which it has a lot recently & cos Arnav was under haevy criticism this was my own take on defence!!
VasantiLad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srijaaa127

Wow vasanti beautiful postπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank-you for taking time in reading & commentingπŸ˜‰
VasantiLad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamy267

this is one of the best scene of IPK...everyone is talking abt Arnav supporting Khushi...thnx for this post...Khushu's attemp to get the pain out of Arnav is very very sweet...totlay KKG style...the song suits the situation...cherry on the cake was Khushi romantic gestures...how much I watch scene I'll never get tired...awesome

Thank-you - the scenes just get better & better - you think taht you have gone thru a really good ride & the next epi is even better - its like eating a tasty dish every day!!!πŸ˜ƒ
shagun-rocks thumbnail
loved all the videos dear..your post was fab as always...i am loving the way the show is shaping up...& thanks for the pm...
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looove your post
I can't understand that song aaja piya ...
Thanks for the pm
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved Khushi's enactment of the song ...subtly played and beautifully emoted .Sanaya is amazing ...Liked your post !