Interview Request HERE - Page 27

Posted: 9 years ago
I would love to see an interview of Niti Taylor and Parth Samtaan of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan please.

Hello,
My name is Poroma and I live in Sydney and currently I am a huge fan of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan and especially of the couple Manik and Nandini. These are played by Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor.
I have been waiting eagerly to see their interview actually I would not mind seeing entire cast interview. But an interview of Niti and Parth, would be SUPERB!!!

I really appreciate Parth and Niti's acting, they are doing a fabulous job and portraying the characters tremendously. I appreciate their hard work and they have great chemistry and I never miss out on an episode. 

It would be great if India Forums can provide us fans with Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan cast interviews!!!

Thank you.

Poroma. 
I so want to see Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor's(kaisi yeh yaariaan) joint interview...pretty please
Can you please interview Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor together?
Plzz gives us joint interview of shantanu maheshwari n Sneha kapoor
Plzz want a joint interview of party samthaan and niti Taylor of kaisi yeh yaarian on MTV. Make it happen soon eagerly waiting.😊
Please do give us a joint interview of Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor of Kaise Yeh Yaariaan
Can we please have a joint iv of Parth Samthaan & Niti Taylor of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan?

Can we have an interview of Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor together?
Please give us a joint interview of Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor :)