Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Ksheera Sagar !! Second Thread !! (Page 9)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Hi Shaz, jhalak, Anu, trin, lucky, ritj, riyya, naz...
Hug
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66vasirajuChani123

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Sorry guys...missing in action completely today!!

have to rush to aid a friend in need...

just here to mark the threadEmbarrassed

Love you all Hug

BushHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasirajuriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by Chani123

Hi Shaz, jhalak, Anu, trin, lucky, ritj, riyya, naz...
Hug

Hey Kopal Hug

vasirajuChani123riyya6

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by nazleef

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by RitJ26

Sumana...How did you find it...O my God...This thinking is beyond me...Wow...No wonder they gave her such gaudy velvety outfit...Clap..to match the saree...

I'm sorry all...but that's still no excuse...its still horrible...I feel like I've got a personal vendetta against Velvet now Ouch

I know right? Velvet and a human body should never meet!!! But thank god Sanaya Irani is gorgeous!!! Imagine some of the other SP heroines, particularly a pregnant one (not taking any names and I couldn't help myself), in velvet! God Lord!!! 

Hey NazBig smile So nice to finally meet you ...I'm Trin. Always read your wonderful posts but never chatted with you before.

Yaar don't remind me about Velvet. Now whenever I see Velvet anywhere I get shivers. Why can't hey use something else. If they don't give Khushi a makeover soon...I swear Angry

Still discussing her hideous outfits I see LOL. Even if the CVs did want to show matching MIL - DIL outfits they could have picked something better. 

I will never look at velvet in the same way now Disapprove

I get that Khushi doesn't have a fashion sense, I mean even Arnav pointed it out for Heaven's sake! but velvet? the chamkili suits were bad yes, but they were better than the velvet mass of doom! I mean budget ki itni hi problem hain to ask the cast to bring their own clothes. Im sure Sanaya wouldn't mind and Barun wears his own clothes sometimes! but iss velvet se hume bachao!!!

Ditto!!!!! I have found my soulmate in hating velvet LOL

Yes, we shall hate velvet together from here on out. But yaar, don't the costume designers' eyes hurt when they see those dresses? my eyes hurt and i see them on a screen! imagine how terrible they must look up close and personal! 

off the topic, but remember the saree Arnav got Khushi for her bday, or after. It was worn by Anjali on raksha bandhan! i swear Nani and Anjali get the best clothes on set! And i think Payal is trying to compete with Mami LOL

Oh good pickup about the saree..I didn't know Shocked Why doesn't that surprise me LOL

Yeah Anji had some lovely sarees. And you are right about Payal too. And what's with the dadi amma look for her? Confused

I kinda feel bad for Deepali. but she looked good pre-wedding. i think her expressions kills it for her. because when she's happy and lively on screeen, she looks good. it's only when she's around Mami, Akash and Dadi that she looks terrible!
sorry to butt in.. but i think deepali is made looking older these days look at her sarees yaar...Shocked

No probs Riya! You're absolutely right though! But pushing the wardrobe aside, Payal's character is improving! Staying with NK and Khushi does her good! Payal, advice for yo, ditch Akash ang go for NK! He'll be better than Akash and he can actually talk back to Mami!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by vasiraju

say no 2 VELVETLOL

Riyya that's a wonderful tagline..Love it...maby we can start a club. Where is Sree? LOL
add me in the list if club formed as a member LOL

me the second one LOL..i hate Velvet Angry
membership is growing man... LOL not bad we need more ROFL

Me me..me third u.
Embarrassed ... club not formed yet but lets see membership growing... LOL

cool_tweetytrintringvasiraju

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Sumana...How did you find it...O my God...This thinking is beyond me...Wow...No wonder they gave her such gaudy velvety outfit...Clap..to match the saree...

I'm sorry all...but that's still no excuse...its still horrible...I feel like I've got a personal vendetta against Velvet now Ouch

I know right? Velvet and a human body should never meet!!! But thank god Sanaya Irani is gorgeous!!! Imagine some of the other SP heroines, particularly a pregnant one (not taking any names and I couldn't help myself), in velvet! God Lord!!! 

Hey NazBig smile So nice to finally meet you ...I'm Trin. Always read your wonderful posts but never chatted with you before.

Yaar don't remind me about Velvet. Now whenever I see Velvet anywhere I get shivers. Why can't hey use something else. If they don't give Khushi a makeover soon...I swear Angry

Still discussing her hideous outfits I see LOL. Even if the CVs did want to show matching MIL - DIL outfits they could have picked something better. 

I get that Khushi doesn't have a fashion sense, I mean even Arnav pointed it out for Heaven's sake! but velvet? the chamkili suits were bad yes, but they were better than the velvet mass of doom! I mean budget ki itni hi problem hain to ask the cast to bring their own clothes. Im sure Sanaya wouldn't mind and Barun wears his own clothes sometimes! but iss velvet se hume bachao!!!

Yes, we shall hate velvet together from here on out. But yaar, don't the costume designers' eyes hurt when they see those dresses? my eyes hurt and i see them on a screen! imagine how terrible they must look up close and personal! 

off the topic, but remember the saree Arnav got Khushi for her bday, or after. It was worn by Anjali on raksha bandhan! i swear Nani and Anjali get the best clothes on set! And i think Payal is trying to compete with Mami LOL

Oh good pickup about the saree..I didn't know Shocked Why doesn't that surprise me LOL

Yeah Anji had some lovely sarees. And you are right about Payal too. And what's with the dadi amma look for her? Confused

I kinda feel bad for Deepali. but she looked good pre-wedding. i think her expressions kills it for her. because when she's happy and lively on screeen, she looks good. it's only when she's around Mami, Akash and Dadi that she looks terrible!

Payal and kushi  equation pre marriage  excellent and i used to love these two girls and rtheir conversations..

payal is very happy before marriage,she is used to laugh with kushi and her expressions and feelings are shown well..

but after marriage i miss these tow girls funny conversations..whenever they meet either or them or confused or unhappy ..Don't even share their problems..

which was boring ..Payal is the most effected character   after marriage ..no growth and always have puzzled look 

NothingLaststrintringriyya6

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
hi...Happy Janamashtami to all my friends!!
wWhats new in IPK land..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetytrintringChani123riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged

sorry to butt in.. but i think deepali is made looking older these days look at her sarees yaar...Shocked

No probs Riya! You're absolutely right though! But pushing the wardrobe aside, Payal's character is improving! Staying with NK and Khushi does her good! Payal, advice for yo, ditch Akash ang go for NK! He'll be better than Akash and he can actually talk back to Mami!
she is but CV should make use of her character not being like a puppet.. i think shes an good actress but... noty utilize properly... Confused 

NothingLaststrintringvasiraju

Go to top