Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Ksheera Sagar !! Second Thread !! (Page 61)

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by pals13

Moi Back!! Whats with those phone calls to aman today
Our figures doesn't look good, No compromise on quality, need to rush things without compromising. Indore real estate is pretty new.. So we need to finalize the deal soon.. !! Common tell me what was it all about. Hmm.. wedding rush I could understand.. I am darn sure no SR tomorrow.. Shyamva my hero is knocking on the door!! Big smile KKGSR irada badal tho nahi diya Yes she will my dear BOY she will.. And get ready to shed buckets... LOL.. THe moment I see a smile on your face, as Sats says.. time for rona dhona in ASRs life.. and today he laughed his heart content

Sandy, bitwa has some other plans...any guesses???

He is playing a prank on Khushi...but he is definitely cooking something...
wedding should happen...but kaise??? kal toh Janmashthmi hai na...that is the current day in IPK land or is it the next day????Confusedcoz Nani said kal janmashthami hai in  yesterday's episode...rite??
Yes today is Janmastami in IPK land.. the parcel has come.. So some one packing their bag!! Guess who... Kuch tho kichdi pak raha hai.. I think wedding hai... Big smile 
What an epsiode.. They put all the ingridients in just one epi..Kal keliye thoda bachake rakthe.. who the hell was complaining.. So that tells me.. Kleenex box ready rakhoo..

aur kal phir se cliffhanger episode  hoga aur hamara weekend ...ki " BAND BAJEGI" LOL
pallu going by Doods analysis.. we can expect ki kya hone wala hai.. So I know ki kal again past revelation .. and thoda drama.. NExt week full Hungama..

u know...I posted this in the morning in the thread:

• GH doesnt know that Anjali-Arnav were Maliks, rite???
  • Shashi,Bua and Garima dint know Raizada but is it possible that they knew Maliks and that confrontation is coming up between Dadi and GH during janmashthami...remember Nani's dialogue to Arnav yesterday--hum sach bata denge to Dadi but after Janmashthmi
  •  I was wondering ki Damaadji aka Shyam ka sach batane ki jagah kahin aisa na ho ki original damaadji ka thoda(not full) sach saamne aaye...coz either Garima/Bua/Shashi will recognize Dadi or vice versa
  • Garima is Khushi's maasi...so if ASR's dad was involved in the accident where her parents died...then there are chances that either one of them knows ASR's Dad and Dadi.
    Also, i dont remember the exact dialogue which happened during ASR's parents barsi...there was a scene when she tells GH about barsi and  i guess there were some leading statements( ...will have to re-watch that episode again...

mujhe bahut bada hunch ho raha hai...and janmashthmi is looking quite ominous to me in IPKConfused (because CVs agar Teej ko postpone karke Janmashthmi celebrate kar rahe hain on the same day as the real one...then there has to be a solid reason for that))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndCheena007

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
This Guy is surely fast decision maker...

Right there an then he decides that KAL RATHErmm...What about tha night Arni BoyStern Smile..

YOu have a tyquando sleeping wife...and you are still waitingD'oh...teasingD'oh...

I some times wonder..this Guys only does all the close acts and raise her high..just to tease her??? I mean ...he does not get effected KyaErmm??

Koi Answerwa dei do palezzzCool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndchitmanasCheena007ZoyafanRJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
LOL@Akaash commenting on Arnie's "good day" - you could do with a few "good days" yourself Mr Pink!! Stern Smile

Edited by namedx - 09 August 2012 at 11:41am

suhanamausamarshiipkkndCheena007ZoyafanRJXX

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by chitmanas

hello guys, sandy, pals (sorry dont' know yoru name), shaz(namedx) and whoever is on board, how are you all?

i'm still recovering from today's episode, laughed so badly and enjoyed it too much

Lucky 2Big smile, settled back,,,easy with work now

A little bit yaar, slow toh hua, but not completely over it yet, may last another week, but i couldn't stay away and have been posting every daySmile, loved all the epis this week and today they were on a roll

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndCheena007Zoyafan

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitmanas

hello guys, sandy, pals (sorry dont' know yoru name), shaz(namedx) and whoever is on board, how are you all?

i'm still recovering from today's episode, laughed so badly and enjoyed it too much

Hello dear...me catching the repeatWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Smith2uarshiipkkndCheena007

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Arnie: Good morning..accha hua tum jaag gayi

Khushi: *sweetly smiles*

Arnie: mujhe tumhe kuch yaad dilana hein, aaj humari suhaag raat hein..

Shaz: LOL WT* Arnie, who greet their wife like that first thing in the morning!!? Way to give her a heart attack!! ROFL

He's enjoying this waaay too much!!! LOL

Completely agreeBig smile...

LOL... he is loving scaring her...Big smile..but does't he want to do itErmm..I mean just scaring wify ..thats itShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndZoyafan

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Shocked @ Khushi's fear and the precap!! Dun dun dun!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndZoyafanJRiaRJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
And my job here is done ladies! A fab episode, filled with plentiful Arhi moments! Will catch you all later! Smile

suhanamausamarshiipkkndZoyafanJRiaRJXX

Go to top