Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Ksheera Sagar !! Second Thread !! (Page 5)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazleef

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by --sumana13--

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef]Finally, confirmation of why 
Did you notice the colours on Khushi's dress... Maroon, Magenta, Mauve suit and apple green dupatta... were exactly matching with the shades in the saree of Arnav-Anjali's MOM  maroon, Magenta, Mauve saree and green pallu ... just go back and look at the store room scene and watch it ...it .does mean that all the colors that were missing from their lives due to the untimely demise of their mom will be brought back by Khushi ... symbolism may be ??

Sumana...How did you find it...O my God...This thinking is beyond me...Wow...No wonder they gave her such gaudy velvety outfit...Clap..to match the saree...

I'm sorry all...but that's still no excuse...its still horrible...I feel like I've got a personal vendetta against Velvet now Ouch

I know right? Velvet and a human body should never meet!!! But thank god Sanaya Irani is gorgeous!!! Imagine some of the other SP heroines, particularly a pregnant one (not taking any names and I couldn't help myself), in velvet! God Lord!!! 

Hey NazBig smile So nice to finally meet you ...I'm Trin. Always read your wonderful posts but never chatted with you before.

Yaar don't remind me about Velvet. Now whenever I see Velvet anywhere I get shivers. Why can't hey use something else. If they don't give Khushi a makeover soon...I swear Angry

Still discussing her hideous outfits I see LOL. Even if the CVs did want to show matching MIL - DIL outfits they could have picked something better. 

I will never look at velvet in the same way now Disapprove

I get that Khushi doesn't have a fashion sense, I mean even Arnav pointed it out for Heaven's sake! but velvet? the chamkili suits were bad yes, but they were better than the velvet mass of doom! I mean budget ki itni hi problem hain to ask the cast to bring their own clothes. Im sure Sanaya wouldn't mind and Barun wears his own clothes sometimes! but iss velvet se hume bachao!!!

Ditto!!!!! I have found my soulmate in hating velvet LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NothingLasts--sumana13--Jhalak29RJXXriyya6

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=nazleef]Finally, confirmation of why 
Did you notice the colours on Khushi's dress... Maroon, Magenta, Mauve suit and apple green dupatta... were exactly matching with the shades in the saree of Arnav-Anjali's MOM  maroon, Magenta, Mauve saree and green pallu ... just go back and look at the store room scene and watch it ...it .does mean that all the colors that were missing from their lives due to the untimely demise of their mom will be brought back by Khushi ... symbolism may be ??

Sumana...How did you find it...O my God...This thinking is beyond me...Wow...No wonder they gave her such gaudy velvety outfit...Clap..to match the saree...

I'm sorry all...but that's still no excuse...its still horrible...I feel like I've got a personal vendetta against Velvet now Ouch

I know right? Velvet and a human body should never meet!!! But thank god Sanaya Irani is gorgeous!!! Imagine some of the other SP heroines, particularly a pregnant one (not taking any names and I couldn't help myself), in velvet! God Lord!!! 

Hey NazBig smile So nice to finally meet you ...I'm Trin. Always read your wonderful posts but never chatted with you before.

Yaar don't remind me about Velvet. Now whenever I see Velvet anywhere I get shivers. Why can't hey use something else. If they don't give Khushi a makeover soon...I swear Angry

Still discussing her hideous outfits I see LOL. Even if the CVs did want to show matching MIL - DIL outfits they could have picked something better. 

I get that Khushi doesn't have a fashion sense, I mean even Arnav pointed it out for Heaven's sake! but velvet? the chamkili suits were bad yes, but they were better than the velvet mass of doom! I mean budget ki itni hi problem hain to ask the cast to bring their own clothes. Im sure Sanaya wouldn't mind and Barun wears his own clothes sometimes! but iss velvet se hume bachao!!!

i think that is where thr problem is...LOL, from watever dresses i have seen SI so far(awards n other function), i defi dont feel she has salwar suits..isliyae she is ok with wearing them i guess..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NothingLaststrintring--sumana13--riyya6

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Yes, we shall hate velvet together from here on out. But yaar, don't the costume designers' eyes hurt when they see those dresses? my eyes hurt and i see them on a screen! imagine how terrible they must look up close and personal! 

off the topic, but remember the saree Arnav got Khushi for her bday, or after. It was worn by Anjali on raksha bandhan! i swear Nani and Anjali get the best clothes on set! And i think Payal is trying to compete with Mami LOL

cool_tweetytrintring--sumana13--riyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hi everybody, I have given a scenario in my post in the second page. Please can you people read it and give our opinions.

Anu

NothingLaststrintringJhalak29riyya6

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Hey bootifuls! 

Reduxians at their best!

--watch this space for comments--  Smile

First of all, a big hearty WELCOME BACK to Shreya Ji! Loved seeing your reserve again on redux!  Heart

And a HUGE Thank you to Tants and Doods for providing such an amazing platform on which a plethora of views can be shared'and drooling is the norm by default! You ladies have done a terrific job of maintaining high standards when it comes to sharing our love for IPK. Your thoughts intricately lay out the magnanimity of each episode, and your knowledge reaches the depths of the oceans! I kid you not, I've learnt much by reading you both! In fact, by reading all you reduxians - so kudos to all of you, for making redux what it is...a happy place! Big smile

Tants - beautifully succinct, how do you manage to convey so many emotions is such few words!? Loved your take on Khushi Arnav meeting half way at the stairs! You never cease to dish out thought provoking material! Heart

Doods - EPIC, there's just no other word for it, just EPIC! My mind will go crazy trying to sum up what I loved! The way you hone in on the past, the present, the future *mind boggling* - I'm still left reeling from it! Stern Smile

Jachu - Love it! Always to the point and witty too!

Bush - you and your nautunki will forever rule the thread!! Killer observations - lol tujhe hi yeh sab kyun nazar ata hein!?? And a beautiful initiative you've taken up to highlight the glowing gems of redux - bless ya! Heart

Shreya - superb - loved your episodic highlights!

Divya - Your thoughts amaze me!! Your posts are always so refreshingly laid and informative! And ditto to your end comments! Redux is indeed one big happy family!

Kopal - I absolutely Heart your reference to LOTR! Amazing link you've made, LOVE it!! What and apt and unique take on the episode matey - my precious!!!And I so agree with your standing ovation to Doods and Tants!

Sam - Short, but ever so delightful!! Always a pleasure to read you!

Sandhya - this is what I love about your posts matey!!! The heart and depth with which you view each significant moment!! The fact that he observes his Khushi so closely, and recognises her free spirit! Beautiful matey!

Sheila - When Sandhya mentioned you were going to focus on the hug between Anjali and Khushi, I was ecstatic!! I was looking forward to reading your take, which are always beautifully refreshing! And you didn't disappoint!! Love how you've portrayed Khushi to be in the same position as Paayal; and I so agree about the silent power struggle! Too good matey!

Vasi - Such a heart felt poem!! You almost made me cry *sniff sniff* - made a delicious read!

Abavi - Never had the pleasure of reading you before! I loved it!! clear and to the point! 

Koel - Wow, perhaps the best take of read on the episode so far!! Your words moved me today matey!! The coming together of two lonely souls, and how both maa and amma would have been proud of their finding solace in each other rather than the stars!! Ufff - you killed it today matey!!! Such a grabbing piece! Heart

Shreya - Shreya Jiii, you have no idea how happy I was to see your reserve on redux!! Sab paagal hogaye te, and rightly so, lol we've been missing your emotionally spell binding shayari for far too long!! Maza agaya pardh ke!! Heart

Ghausia - welcome to redux matey!! And kya entry maari hein tu ne!! *whistles* what a fine take of the episode!! I just LOVED your take on flirty Arnav - the subheading alone made me *squeal* in delight!

Sanayyam - LOVE your choice of song! Old is definitely gold. I loved your thoughts about the Arnav and the start of his healing. Beautifully captured!

Jhalak - Every time I read you, I feel as if I'm reading an endless novel filled with gripping emotions, a layered plot and beautiful words! A brilliant take matey!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still making my way through everyone's delicious take on last night's episode! In case I don't get round to commenting on yours, please know that I appreciate and value every single one them. Kudos to you all!!! Heart

Hug Hug Hug Loved the way you used the first comment Heart..
Very nice idea i loved it..

Thank you so much,,,,i myself cried watching ASR yesterday Cry Cry..and felt my poem that is really encouraging Point for me Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxriyya6

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Tants,,,,When they tell u ut the mother of Redux, they are so true, No one can say it better than u do like a mother understands her baby best, u understand IPK ,,,, the best

Doodles,,,, Once agn a bow, if they had a better way to show admiration, I would take that too, but indeed I salute u and ur ability to decodeStarStar
Shaz,,,, Such maturity of thought & ease leve me in awe with uBig smile

Bush,,,,u leave us in laughter riots...a great jobStar

Sarunrocks,,,, beautiful linking to the greatest epicClap

Cutebarun,,,,,st from heart rumblings,,,,Big smile

Sherya0305,,,,, mast ur batooin ka pitaraClap

Kopal,,,, will wait for urs...

Sam,,, an honest appreciationWink! With a reality chck

Sandy,,,, he become Dildara nw,,stand by u his motto nwBig smile
Sheila,,, In ou own words ur a observant, but nothing can get better that ur 360d matured observation, they gv u a indepth glimpse of each n every corner of IPK
Vasiraju( lucky),,, A beautiful journey off words, perfect summization of Arnav
Abavi
Sunshine99( Koel),,, A stary tale of love and haq, A journey of full circle in unconditional love, It can get better tonite, My frnd a bow for u toniteStarStar
Shreya,,,, Once agn a welcome backHug, It cant het better that tonite,, Tinkon ki tarah pyaar ka aashiyaan bikhar na jaye
Ghausia,,,, A lovely post with insights in past n present of A & K, thought ful discussionBig smile

SanayaM,,,, Perfect Hattrick, perfect emotions & story, must watch story these days, U caught it rightBig smile

Vidhya,,,, The unconditional Love n support is healing the man,,,Clap

Incandescent,,,,,Beautifully captured essence of each character, intelligent insightsStar

Sumana13,,,, U light our redux with happy pearlsBig smile

Naz,,,, perfect sentimentsSmile

wil continue in the morning, its 1 am gals sorry

Hug Hug Thankyou so much jals Big smile...Go to sleep  my dear chat with you in the morning Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NothingLasts--sumana13--riyya6

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Finally I make it to the second page of a thread of REDUX. I should celebrate today.

I posted these questions in my posts. I would like some answers.

These are few points I would like answers for.

1. I really hoped that with daadi's entry Kushi will get a new

wardrobe. But things have gone bad to worse. What the hell was she

wearing? I really would like to meet the designer.

2. If Anjali is carry twins then what size are the babies in her

stomach? They will be very small. She has no Baby bump for one Baby let

alone two.

3. Shyamu must have filled Daadi's ear's about Kushi that is why she is

behaving so abnormally to a person she has never seen or heard of

before.

4. There can be another theory that she must feel Kushi's resembles

someone she hates. This theory does not hold good because Naani also

would have recognized her.

5. Another point Payal and Kushi are sisters. Daadi has no problem with

Payal. She infact gives her work. Her problem is only with Kushi. She

cannot be against the middle class as naani told it and also she has

accepted Payal as the Bahu of the house

After that just imagine this scenario. On Janmasthami Day it is decided between Daadi and Anjali to use the cradle given by Shyam as a gift to rock Lord Krishna. Just as they are rocking it Shyam enters the house or is already present but cant stop the proceedings. Anjali while rocking it finds a envelope stuck to the cradle and she finds the will? What will happen then when the will is found in the presence of everybody?

Anu

ohhh!!! if that happens, it would be epic!!!! ahhh!!! just think of the possibilities of that happening and the consequent situation afterwards!!!

anurao.66trintringChani123riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Yes, we shall hate velvet together from here on out. But yaar, don't the costume designers' eyes hurt when they see those dresses? my eyes hurt and i see them on a screen! imagine how terrible they must look up close and personal! 

off the topic, but remember the saree Arnav got Khushi for her bday, or after. It was worn by Anjali on raksha bandhan! i swear Nani and Anjali get the best clothes on set! And i think Payal is trying to compete with Mami LOL

Oh good pickup about the saree..I didn't know Shocked Why doesn't that surprise me LOL

Yeah Anji had some lovely sarees. And you are right about Payal too. And what's with the dadi amma look for her? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NothingLastsChani123riyya6

Go to top