Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Ksheera Sagar !! Second Thread !! (Page 16)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Ok tata from me...can't keep my eyes open...see you all tomorrowEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxChani123RJXXriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

10Q in advance for LU Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Chani123

Hi Shaz, jhalak, Anu, trin, lucky, ritj, riyya, naz...
Hug
Embarrassed

Hug HugLOL
HugShockedLOL

ROFL ROFLStar StarHeart
Star

Shocked

Stern SmileStern Smile
NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Originally posted by namedx

Hey bootifuls! 

Reduxians at their best!

--watch this space for comments--  Smile

First of all, a big hearty WELCOME BACK to Shreya Ji! Loved seeing your reserve again on redux!  Heart

And a HUGE Thank you to Tants and Doods for providing such an amazing platform on which a plethora of views can be shared'and drooling is the norm by default! You ladies have done a terrific job of maintaining high standards when it comes to sharing our love for IPK. Your thoughts intricately lay out the magnanimity of each episode, and your knowledge reaches the depths of the oceans! I kid you not, I've learnt much by reading you both! In fact, by reading all you reduxians - so kudos to all of you, for making redux what it is...a happy place! Big smile

Tants - beautifully succinct, how do you manage to convey so many emotions is such few words!? Loved your take on Khushi Arnav meeting half way at the stairs! You never cease to dish out thought provoking material! Heart

Doods - EPIC, there's just no other word for it, just EPIC! My mind will go crazy trying to sum up what I loved! The way you hone in on the past, the present, the future *mind boggling* - I'm still left reeling from it! Stern Smile

Jachu - Love it! Always to the point and witty too!

Bush - you and your nautunki will forever rule the thread!! Killer observations - lol tujhe hi yeh sab kyun nazar ata hein!?? And a beautiful initiative you've taken up to highlight the glowing gems of redux - bless ya! Heart

Shreya - superb - loved your episodic highlights!

Divya - Your thoughts amaze me!! Your posts are always so refreshingly laid and informative! And ditto to your end comments! Redux is indeed one big happy family!

Kopal - I absolutely Heart your reference to LOTR! Amazing link you've made, LOVE it!! What and apt and unique take on the episode matey - my precious!!!And I so agree with your standing ovation to Doods and Tants!

Sam - Short, but ever so delightful!! Always a pleasure to read you!

Sandhya - this is what I love about your posts matey!!! The heart and depth with which you view each significant moment!! The fact that he observes his Khushi so closely, and recognises her free spirit! Beautiful matey!

Sheila - When Sandhya mentioned you were going to focus on the hug between Anjali and Khushi, I was ecstatic!! I was looking forward to reading your take, which are always beautifully refreshing! And you didn't disappoint!! Love how you've portrayed Khushi to be in the same position as Paayal; and I so agree about the silent power struggle! Too good matey!

Vasi - Such a heart felt poem!! You almost made me cry *sniff sniff* - made a delicious read!

Abavi - Never had the pleasure of reading you before! I loved it!! clear and to the point! 

Koel - Wow, perhaps the best take of read on the episode so far!! Your words moved me today matey!! The coming together of two lonely souls, and how both maa and amma would have been proud of their finding solace in each other rather than the stars!! Ufff - you killed it today matey!!! Such a grabbing piece! Heart

Shreya - Shreya Jiii, you have no idea how happy I was to see your reserve on redux!! Sab paagal hogaye te, and rightly so, lol we've been missing your emotionally spell binding shayari for far too long!! Maza agaya pardh ke!! Heart

Ghausia - welcome to redux matey!! And kya entry maari hein tu ne!! *whistles* what a fine take of the episode!! I just LOVED your take on flirty Arnav - the subheading alone made me *squeal* in delight!

Sanayyam - LOVE your choice of song! Old is definitely gold. I loved your thoughts about the Arnav and the start of his healing. Beautifully captured!

Jhalak - Every time I read you, I feel as if I'm reading an endless novel filled with gripping emotions, a layered plot and beautiful words! A brilliant take matey!

Trin - Next time, can you just please post your epic takes on redux as well please, it would make my life a lot easier!! --rant over-- Right, now on to your take: Lmao, I wasn't quite expecting it!! Hilarious way of penning your thoughts matey ROFLROFL

Sigh, why Trin, WHY!?? Just let the damn *balls* go!! It's ok. You can do it! Stern Smile 

*officially bookmarked* LOL

Lalsunvid - Loved your thoughts on the episode! Thank you for shedding light on key features!

Incandescent - Amazing clarity of thoughts! beautifully written and insightful!

Sumana - Lol love your bug bearers!! What a refreshing post! Great pointers, some which made me chuckle! LOL

Naz - you bunked today!! But you're forgiven! LOL 

Interesting choice of song!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still making my way through everyone's delicious take on last night's episode! In case I don't get round to commenting on yours, please know that I appreciate and value every single one them. Kudos to you all!!! Heart

Sorry Pinch!!! Had people over at home! Will try to write today if I'm struck with inspiration and insight!!! 

Check my index out and if you can read some of my works, I would like you know what you think of them!

Edited by nazleef - 09 August 2012 at 8:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxChani123RJXXriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

[QUOTE=bs_si]Ok tata from me...can't keep my eyes open...see you all tomorrowEmbarrassed[/QUOTE

Nooo, you have to stay for the live update!!! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123RJXXriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

knock knock
who's here?

AppuHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RitJ26

knock knock
who's here?

we're all here...waiting patiently for you sunshine Big smile

The floor is yours 

Lol I was going to say the EXACT same thing!! LOL

Appu, welcome matey, let the live commentary commence! LOL
i second youThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxChani123RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RitJ26

knock knock
who's here?

we're all here...waiting patiently for you sunshine Big smile

The floor is yours 

Lol I was going to say the EXACT same thing!! LOL

Appu, welcome matey, let the live commentary commence! LOL

great minds and all LOL

yes 3, 2, 1, ...go!

(actually there's still a minute till 8pm - so we'll just sit here Ermm)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

Go to top