Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Ksheera Sagar !! Second Thread !! (Page 13)

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Chani123

Tonight was one of many steps he will have to take before he is able to relieve himself of all burdens. Whilst re-watching some of the old episodes, a thought crossed my mind, that perhaps, somewhere deep down, he must hold himself accountable for his mother's death. And perhaps it is years of guilt over not being able to save her, or do anything for her, that has lead to his mounting isolation. Today he took the first step in freeing himself of the pain, and it is his love which gave him the courage to do so. they've both accepted each other for who they are, both their past and present - after tonight, we can only expect to see more moments in which his past comes to light, pushing him to break down more of those barriers which bind him to his traumatic past.

Shaz, This was the part where my heart went out to poor Arnav, the 14 year old boy, lost in 29 year old man!
Clap

Beautiful words Shaz...ahh I want to read the posts Cry
Lol, read at your own leisure - mine were mere words, you need to check out the others!! Damn, they were all too good!! 

Ahh don't tempt me!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintring

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Today is Janmashtami and there is this song in tamil Alaipayuthe Kanna..Such a wonderful song that conveys how much radha misses him. So i m posting the somg's translation Pls enjoy it

My mind wavers, O! Kanna,
the joyous bewitching song of your flute.
my mind wavers, O! Kanna!
with your entrancing song

An unmoving statue I stand
time flies by and I know it not
Muraleedhara, the unknowable
my mind wavers

The clear moon blazes as a noon sun
my eyebrows arch, searching the horizon
the breeze brings your ripe melody
and my eyes dizzy, i feel strange

Delight me by granting the place in your difficult heart,
embrace mine, gift it sense and make it bloom
like the ray of the sun that merges with the roaring waves of the ocean
like the anklets in union, make merry

I call you thus with my heart wrenching cries
and you, you revel with other women.
Is this right? Is it proper?
Is it at all just?

While the flute plays, like the dancing foliage
my mind laden with sorrow
wavers, my kanna, it wavers
with your joyously bewitching song

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndanurao.66vasirajunamedxtrintring

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Today is Janmashtami and there is this song in tamil Alaipayuthe Kanna..Such a wonderful song that conveys how much radha misses him. So i m posting the somg's translation Pls enjoy it

Beautiful!! I've left you a comment on the first page, to check it out! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrockstrintringChani123

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Tonight was one of many steps he will have to take before he is able to relieve himself of all burdens. Whilst re-watching some of the old episodes, a thought crossed my mind, that perhaps, somewhere deep down, he must hold himself accountable for his mother's death. And perhaps it is years of guilt over not being able to save her, or do anything for her, that has lead to his mounting isolation. Today he took the first step in freeing himself of the pain, and it is his love which gave him the courage to do so. they've both accepted each other for who they are, both their past and present - after tonight, we can only expect to see more moments in which his past comes to light, pushing him to break down more of those barriers which bind him to his traumatic past.

Shaz, This was the part where my heart went out to poor Arnav, the 14 year old boy, lost in 29 year old man!
Clap

Man, Arnie shines for me in every episode these days!! My heart wept for him!! Sobti is just too good of an actor!! And that's not just the phangurl in me saying it!! 

I agree with you Shaz.. He is a brilliant actor...

I have never appreciated any actor as much as I appreciate him!
I had no favorite actors before Barun Sobti!Smile

namedxtrintringRJXX

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Clap

Man, Arnie shines for me in every episode these days!! My heart wept for him!! Sobti is just too good of an actor!! And that's not just the phangurl in me saying it!! 

I know yaar...I always liked him but these day isn't it awesome. you know during kiddu track people were saying he was all Sukhi...That's what I like about him, he never retaliates about criticism...just proves with his work. These days just can't find words to describe him. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamChani123coolgal270namedxRJXX

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Poor thing yar..

The topic maker who had told that there was a TV9 segment where Kushi complains about the marriage and phere and all that ...and than Arnav keeps moving ahead of her and pins her to wall finally...

that Poor Girl got bashed left right center man...LOL..people called her lair and all...but finally she was right..awww...poor girl...

I loved the way Arnav spoke about SRROFL...Let us start from the reverse ROFL...SR first and than we can proceed with other things...ROFLROFL...

I wonder how can he control and sleep with her ticondo pose everydayStern Smile...he sure has loads of SELF CONTROL haanROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamtrintringvasirajuRJXX

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Clap

I agree with you Shaz.. He is a brilliant actor...

I have never appreciated any actor as much as I appreciate him!
I had no favorite actors before Barun Sobti!Smile

For real man, he's surpassed bollywood actors for me...bar aamir khan of course! He remains my bias! LOL

trintringChani123RJXX

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

My mind wavers, O! Kanna,
the joyous bewitching song of your flute.
my mind wavers, O! Kanna!
with your entrancing song

An unmoving statue I stand
time flies by and I know it not
Muraleedhara, the unknowable
my mind wavers

The clear moon blazes as a noon sun
my eyebrows arch, searching the horizon
the breeze brings your ripe melody
and my eyes dizzy, i feel strange

Delight me by granting the place in your difficult heart,
embrace mine, gift it sense and make it bloom