Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Ksheera Sagar !! Second Thread !! (Page 12)

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by RitJ26

I'm finally here Hug

hello all Smile

Hi Trin Smile

How was the response to your post in the main thread? 

Hey Riti...its wasn't bad LOL I don't venture into the main forum very often...normally its never never land for ma but today's post was awfully long so thought main forum is the go. The other one I did was dedicated to AR's Vest after the kiddu track. Did you see that one?

No I don't think I did 

Here you go...I was so fed up seeing that horrible Vest Dead that had to dedicate a post when it was finally off.

ROFL that vest sure went through a lot

btw he looked HOT in that first picture 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintringriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Chani123

Hi Shaz, jhalak, Anu, trin, lucky, ritj, riyya, naz...
Hug

Hey Kopal Hug
Loved your post on the forum... 

It was hilarious! LOL

LOL I second that!!! I'm still pmsl!!! Trin left you a comment on the first page!! Kopal, tu bhi pardh le! Wink

ROFL ROFL I knew it was coming LOL

Yaar as soon as I see NK now...why did you have to start it...I just can't let go LOL

namedxChani123riyya6

Chani123 IF-Rockerz
Chani123
Chani123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Tonight was one of many steps he will have to take before he is able to relieve himself of all burdens. Whilst re-watching some of the old episodes, a thought crossed my mind, that perhaps, somewhere deep down, he must hold himself accountable for his mother's death. And perhaps it is years of guilt over not being able to save her, or do anything for her, that has lead to his mounting isolation. Today he took the first step in freeing himself of the pain, and it is his love which gave him the courage to do so. they've both accepted each other for who they are, both their past and present - after tonight, we can only expect to see more moments in which his past comes to light, pushing him to break down more of those barriers which bind him to his traumatic past.

Shaz, This was the part where my heart went out to poor Arnav, the 14 year old boy, lost in 29 year old man!
ClapClapClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamNothingLastsnamedxvasirajutrintringRJXXriyya6

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Tonight was one of many steps he will have to take before he is able to relieve himself of all burdens. Whilst re-watching some of the old episodes, a thought crossed my mind, that perhaps, somewhere deep down, he must hold himself accountable for his mother's death. And perhaps it is years of guilt over not being able to save her, or do anything for her, that has lead to his mounting isolation. Today he took the first step in freeing himself of the pain, and it is his love which gave him the courage to do so. they've both accepted each other for who they are, both their past and present - after tonight, we can only expect to see more moments in which his past comes to light, pushing him to break down more of those barriers which bind him to his traumatic past.

Shaz, This was the part where my heart went out to poor Arnav, the 14 year old boy, lost in 29 year old man!
Clap

Beautiful words Shaz...ahh I want to read the posts Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintringChani123riyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Clap

Man, Arnie shines for me in every episode these days!! My heart wept for him!! Sobti is just too good of an actor!! And that's not just the phangurl in me saying it!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamtrintringChani123RJXXriyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Clap

Beautiful words Shaz...ahh I want to read the posts Cry
Lol, read at your own leisure - mine were mere words, you need to check out the others!! Damn, they were all too good!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringRJXX

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Clap

Man, Arnie shines for me in every episode these days!! My heart wept for him!! Sobti is just too good of an actor!! And that's not just the phangurl in me saying it!! 

Embarrassed

namedxtrintringRJXX

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Clap

I second Kopal here Shaz...haven't had a chance to really read anyone today due to time constraints...now have to read yours...and judging by this para this have to be bookmarked.Star

namedxChani123RJXX

Go to top